Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,728 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Davido's Manager, Obama's Apartment On Fire - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Manager, Obama's Apartment On Fire (41877 Views)

Why Duncan Mighty Prostrated For Davido – Manager Reveals / 'DJ Cuppy My Flawa' - Asa Asika, Davido's Manager Gushes About Girlfriend / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika, Davido's Manager Vacation In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido's Manager, Obama's Apartment On Fire by newsman101: 4:24pm On Nov 22, 2019
There is pandemonium at Primewater Gardens 2, Lekki as fire razes a high-rise build reportedly connected to Davido.

Davido's road manager, Obama is definitely  in a tight fix as he watches his apartment gutted by fire.

In a video that surfaced online, we can see the high-rise building on fire at Primewater Gardens 2, Lekki, Lagos and report has it that the affected apartment belongs to Davido's road manager, Obama.

The cause of the fire is unknown at the time of filing this report, but the men of the Lagos State Fire Department were on site trying to put off the fire.

However, they may be a delay in putting off the fire as the fire service hose seems to be leaking profusely.

https://lailasnews.com/davidos-road-manager-obama-loses-apartment-to-fire-video/

3 Shares

Re: Davido's Manager, Obama's Apartment On Fire by Nayturalistic: 4:27pm On Nov 22, 2019
Fire service hose seems to be leaking.. smh

9 Likes

Re: Davido's Manager, Obama's Apartment On Fire by CallMeDrino: 8:47pm On Nov 22, 2019
angry

Fire right, left and center

We don tire
Re: Davido's Manager, Obama's Apartment On Fire by NwaAmaikpe: 8:48pm On Nov 22, 2019
shocked

I really pity the owner of the house. Everyone knows what a job it is to build a house today in Nigeria only for a careless preek to allow it get engulfed by flames.
He should be made to pay for this destruction.

Landlords and agents should learn from this when choosing tenants.

Personally, I'd never lease out my apartment to any of the following people;
Club freaks who could get high while smoking shisha or weed and allow the house burn down.

Very serious broke students who would rather read all through the night with candles or lanterns rather than install solar panels or use generators.

Or very staunch Cele members and Catholics that pray with candles and incense who stand the high risk of falling asleep during early morning prayers and allowing the fire to raze.

74 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Davido's Manager, Obama's Apartment On Fire by Made4naijaceo(f): 8:48pm On Nov 22, 2019

1 Like

Re: Davido's Manager, Obama's Apartment On Fire by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 22, 2019
There is Fire on the mountain of Fire..

Top of the moment to them.
Re: Davido's Manager, Obama's Apartment On Fire by Lilshorecords(m): 8:49pm On Nov 22, 2019
OBO will take care of it
Re: Davido's Manager, Obama's Apartment On Fire by ursullalinda(f): 8:49pm On Nov 22, 2019
Fire everywhere.... this dry season go hot oh
Re: Davido's Manager, Obama's Apartment On Fire by lonelydora: 8:49pm On Nov 22, 2019
On his 27th birthday? Haa, looks like there is an exchange of wealth

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Manager, Obama's Apartment On Fire by Sweetcollins: 8:49pm On Nov 22, 2019
Inferno everywhere
Re: Davido's Manager, Obama's Apartment On Fire by taylor89(m): 8:49pm On Nov 22, 2019
Uh
Re: Davido's Manager, Obama's Apartment On Fire by taylor89(m): 8:49pm On Nov 22, 2019
hh
Re: Davido's Manager, Obama's Apartment On Fire by Dmanlex(m): 8:50pm On Nov 22, 2019
Sad news
Re: Davido's Manager, Obama's Apartment On Fire by Nastydroid(m): 8:50pm On Nov 22, 2019
All is well
Re: Davido's Manager, Obama's Apartment On Fire by NOL2dworld(m): 8:50pm On Nov 22, 2019
Fia Fia

1 Like

Re: Davido's Manager, Obama's Apartment On Fire by designking: 8:50pm On Nov 22, 2019
Even almighty Lagos can't boast of a robust fire fighting service.

It will be very difficult to get Nigeria to work cos we have strong men but weak systems.

Systems are usually setup for the sake of profiting not to serve the masses.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Manager, Obama's Apartment On Fire by lapazi(m): 8:51pm On Nov 22, 2019
https://www.instagram.com/p/B5K6s70nicx/

why are bloggers like this? why direct pple to ur page when u know u took the video from IG?

and the modes too will push this to FP,

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Manager, Obama's Apartment On Fire by youngbang(m): 8:51pm On Nov 22, 2019
cheesy

despite all the money he has made off Davido in the name of managing him, he can’t just build a 3 bedroom flat. He is busy renting apartment. There type park cars worth millions in a rented apartment smh embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Davido's Manager, Obama's Apartment On Fire by essencestore: 8:51pm On Nov 22, 2019
May we not face fire outbreak situation in our homes and offices.

Na this kind scenario you go dey reason say if to say I know I for do insurance. After popping bottles worth over a million naira in clubs.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Manager, Obama's Apartment On Fire by lekzy116(m): 8:51pm On Nov 22, 2019
Terrible undecided undecided
Re: Davido's Manager, Obama's Apartment On Fire by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 8:52pm On Nov 22, 2019
Social Media will quench it for sure
Re: Davido's Manager, Obama's Apartment On Fire by fergieboy: 8:52pm On Nov 22, 2019
Instabloger tagged it house
Re: Davido's Manager, Obama's Apartment On Fire by Awesomefred32(m): 8:53pm On Nov 22, 2019
Fire up and down please am tired
Re: Davido's Manager, Obama's Apartment On Fire by Lynx001: 8:53pm On Nov 22, 2019
...Road manager kwa
Re: Davido's Manager, Obama's Apartment On Fire by temmypotter(m): 8:53pm On Nov 22, 2019
lonelydora:
On his 27th birthday? Haa, looks like there is an exchange of wealth

Why are you like this?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Manager, Obama's Apartment On Fire by Kendumazy(m): 8:54pm On Nov 22, 2019
Eeyah
Re: Davido's Manager, Obama's Apartment On Fire by yusfatedeeprof(m): 8:55pm On Nov 22, 2019
Ask them to buy insurance, they will say "the lord is my protection, I shall not fear because he that is in me is mightier and greater than he that is in the world......"

Government is not an insurer, don't wait for the government..... Get insurance

Re: Davido's Manager, Obama's Apartment On Fire by Cindygurl: 9:01pm On Nov 22, 2019
shocked
Re: Davido's Manager, Obama's Apartment On Fire by okeynelson: 9:02pm On Nov 22, 2019
which 1 is road manager again!!!
Re: Davido's Manager, Obama's Apartment On Fire by lonelydora: 9:04pm On Nov 22, 2019
temmypotter:

Why are you like this?

My brother, there is no smoke without fire oo
Re: Davido's Manager, Obama's Apartment On Fire by chidekings(m): 9:04pm On Nov 22, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I really pity the owner of the house. Everyone knows what a job it is to build a house today in Nigeria.
He should be made to pay for this destruction.

Landlords and agents should learn from this when choosing tenants.

I'd never lease out my apartment to any of the following people;
Club freaks who could get high while smoking shisha or weed and allow the house burn down.

Broke students who would rather read with candles or lanterns rather than install solar panels or use generators.

Or very staunch Cele members and Catholics that pray with candles and incense who stand the high risk of falling asleep during early morning prayers and allowing the fire to raze.

This is funny but not far from the truth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Basketmouth Shares Very Hilarious Photo That Will Crack You Up / #BBNaija: Where Does Tboss Go From Here? Nigerians Answer / Pretty Mike Kissing His Pet Python, Toke Makinwa (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.