Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,332 members, 7,954,347 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:11 PM

Communal DSTV Installation - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Communal DSTV Installation (632 Views)

DSTV Installation Services In Benin City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Communal DSTV Installation by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 22, 2019
So i'm working on a project for a shopping complex. my expectation is that the end users will all have dstv in their shops. since this is at the design stage, I want to do this properly, so we dont end with those horrible forests of dishes and wires running everywhere.

i had initially thought it was as simple as using coax splitters and amplifiers , but it turns out its more complicated than that.

A communal installation uses one DSTV dish and/or aerial to service numerous users. This type of system is used for flats, hotels, guest houses and complexes. We are available to assist in the planning stages of any communal system or we can retro fit to an existing system.

theres a lot of different information out there, however the question which i have not been able to get an answer to - are there local firms that deploy communal/ multiunit dwelling dstv installations? there must be, but my searches are all turning up SA firms.

would appreciate if any such installers can come forward. thanks

thanks
Re: Communal DSTV Installation by eherbal(m): 9:55pm On Nov 24, 2019
ornicus:
So i'm working on a project for a shopping complex. my expectation is that the end users will all have dstv in their shops. since this is at the design stage, I want to do this properly, so we dont end with those horrible forests of dishes and wires running everywhere.

i had initially thought it was as simple as using coax splitters and amplifiers , but it turns out its more complicated than that.

theres a lot of different information out there, however the question which i have not been able to get an answer to - are there local firms that deploy communal/ multiunit dwelling dstv installations? there must be, but my searches are all turning up SA firms.

thanks
I thought you worked for an upstream sector.oh,now I Gerrit. You install dishes 'up' on roofs.that kinda adds up .grin

2 Likes

Re: Communal DSTV Installation by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 24, 2019
Re: Communal DSTV Installation by 9jawear(m): 10:08am On Nov 25, 2019
ornicus:

thanks

Bro what you ate proposing is illegal grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Communal DSTV Installation by Kaycee7(m): 11:40am On Nov 25, 2019
9jawear:

Bro what you ate proposing is illegal grin grin grin
How is it illegal?

(1) (Reply)

Computer Engineers Needed In MTN NETWORK. / Classic C.C.T.V Training/fully Equiped Workshop/award Of Certificate In Phc / What Is The Difference Between Multi Stream And Hevc/h265 Decoder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.