Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Buhari Says He Has No Third Term Agenda - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Says He Has No Third Term Agenda (16971 Views)

Buhari Has No Third Term Agenda, Fani-kayode Contradicts Falana / Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon / 3rd Term Agenda: President Buhari's Supporters Start Movement (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Says He Has No Third Term Agenda by wwwihy: 6:56pm On Nov 22, 2019
Amah70:

If you are not a wailer by now, you live by self deception, after all, religion doesn't give food to anyone.
you must be a very lazy man
Re: Buhari Says He Has No Third Term Agenda by sundayoluwatimi(m): 7:00pm On Nov 22, 2019
There is a reason for this news. It is to calm nerves that are frayed.
Re: Buhari Says He Has No Third Term Agenda by sundayoluwatimi(m): 7:03pm On Nov 22, 2019
Greenbirth:
I think time has come when there should be political assassination. The politicians who killed just to achieve their selfish aims. If they know that he too can be killed without enjoying the blood sit. They will be definitely careful. There should be political assassination in nigeria.

What exactly are you saying?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says He Has No Third Term Agenda by Olaiya26: 7:03pm On Nov 22, 2019
God punish whoever raise that motion in the first place
Re: Buhari Says He Has No Third Term Agenda by DaRuud(m): 7:03pm On Nov 22, 2019
Re: Buhari Says He Has No Third Term Agenda by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 7:03pm On Nov 22, 2019
Buhari/Osinbajo 2023 Upper level

I will vote for him because I know he will come for 3rd and 4th term

Re: Buhari Says He Has No Third Term Agenda by Johans1991: 7:04pm On Nov 22, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
OBJ said more than this, thank God for ATIKU and the then REAL STAKEHOLDERS!!!

which of Buhari's promise has he kept

His words are by no means reassuring!!!
then believed what your mother tell you rather.
Children of hate always like bad news but my God will disgrace you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says He Has No Third Term Agenda by RPirez: 7:05pm On Nov 22, 2019
designking:
Very smart looking!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10613487_ejixa1wkaungmj_jpeg40416475e3e84df7bc6eeedc96968d65

See dis one... that's the resources meant for you and I that they're lavishing on themselves to look good. Typical gullible Nigerian. angry
Re: Buhari Says He Has No Third Term Agenda by sammhi(m): 7:11pm On Nov 22, 2019
That means he has
Am very sure of this
OBJ said same thing and up till today OBJ denies he ever wanted third term
Believe him at your own peril
Re: Buhari Says He Has No Third Term Agenda by UrVillagePpl: 7:17pm On Nov 22, 2019
Lolx, just like u telling ur colleague at work that u won't be coming to work on Saturday or Sunday...( Of course it's weekend)
Re: Buhari Says He Has No Third Term Agenda by PopeFlatino(m): 7:19pm On Nov 22, 2019
This is d test result as evidence,I have to share this publicly despite any wrong to my image because am running against time to complete d payment tomorrow..And getting desperate...

As for the guy that said I should suffer the Colifon infection alone,I want to make this clear to everyone that I have been celibate for 5 months now,so I don't think it was sexually transmitted. ...Below is my earlier write-up that I pleaded for assistance.. please any amount contributed is okay from anyone...

Friends please I need ur help once more if u can?

I tested +ve to a yeast infection few days ago and I started the treatment yesterday,I don't really feel comfortable with d symptoms am receiving in my private part ..so please all I need is #5000 to complete d IV injection and drugs charges..

I have spent #3700 in culture test on Monday already,, #4000 yesterday to start injection and few drugs that will sustain d momentum till tomorrow.with d promise to complete it tomorrow...

Please if u have ever been in such condition u will understand better,,don't reply if u wanna throw shades please....am very serious here and if I faked this story let nothing good come my way..

Nairalanders have helped me twice in d past and I just wish someone can come to my help once more ..I beg all of u cry

Re: Buhari Says He Has No Third Term Agenda by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 22, 2019
paix:
Thank God it's not true. It would have been a disaster. Nigeria would have experienced mass exodus of its citizens. Most Nigerians would prefer to trek to Morocco than wait behind.

Why are u this gullible? So a politician said something and u believed it??

was that not what he said when he first started his first term....now he’s here for the 2nd term...

See ...all set for 3rd term approval
1) rubber stamp senate
2) the Justice department and the CJN are inside his pocket.
3) wailing masses that won’t even be able to wail, thanks to the hate speech bill.:
Re: Buhari Says He Has No Third Term Agenda by seangy4konji: 7:31pm On Nov 22, 2019
Never believe that bastard called buhari..

Jihadist herdsman can never be trusted.

Not one promise has he kept. Not one.
Re: Buhari Says He Has No Third Term Agenda by sterlingD(m): 7:33pm On Nov 22, 2019
This is not reassuring.Let us wait till 2021/2022
Re: Buhari Says He Has No Third Term Agenda by paix(m): 8:00pm On Nov 22, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Why are u this gullible? So a politician said something and u believed it??

was that not what he said when he first started his first term....now he’s here for the 2nd term...

See ...all set for 3rd term approval
1) rubber stamp senate
2) the Justice department and the CJN are inside his pocket.
3) wailing masses that won’t even be able to wail, thanks to the hate speech bill.:

So how prepared are you for his third term emergence?
Re: Buhari Says He Has No Third Term Agenda by Yusman316(m): 8:04pm On Nov 22, 2019
Gambitpride:
Just the same way he said he had no agenda for 2nd term.. They are all mad
When and where exactly did u discuss that with him?
Re: Buhari Says He Has No Third Term Agenda by Gambitpride(m): 8:13pm On Nov 22, 2019
Yusman316:
When and where exactly did u discuss that with him?
Ask Google
Re: Buhari Says He Has No Third Term Agenda by tiziano(m): 8:19pm On Nov 22, 2019
He for die for aso rock naw
Re: Buhari Says He Has No Third Term Agenda by Switruth: 8:32pm On Nov 22, 2019
wwwihy:
President Muhammadu Buhari has cleared the air over a third term agenda, saying he can’t afford has no plans to remain in power after 2023 elections.

President Buhari who spoke at the ongoing National Executive Council (NEC) meeting of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Abuja, asked members to begin preparation for the next party conference in the next 18 months.

He charged party members to dominate their constituencies, taunting the 16 senators who defected to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) prior to the 2019 general election for failing to secure a re-election.

https://www.channelstv.com/2019/11/22/i-have-no-third-term-agenda-says-buhari/
. I wish Nigeria is as clean as these men.
Re: Buhari Says He Has No Third Term Agenda by Xscape1993(m): 8:46pm On Nov 22, 2019
wwwihy:
President Muhammadu Buhari has cleared the air over a third term agenda, saying he can’t afford has no plans to remain in power after 2023 elections.

President Buhari who spoke at the ongoing National Executive Council (NEC) meeting of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Abuja, asked members to begin preparation for the next party conference in the next 18 months.

He charged party members to dominate their constituencies, taunting the 16 senators who defected to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) prior to the 2019 general election for failing to secure a re-election.

What is my business with the third term plan? Do we actually have leaders in Africa? My cry for the Blacks.
Re: Buhari Says He Has No Third Term Agenda by DeOTR: 9:01pm On Nov 22, 2019
jahsharon:

Incompetence that has completed the Kaduna-Abuja railway. Incompetence that has completed the Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Raiway. corruption that is building 2nd Niger Bridge. Corruption that is building Lagos-Ibadan Railway, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway and several others which Obadanjo/Yar'Adua/Goatluck could not do for 16 years. . I think you need mental evaluation.
Buhari didn't do shiit on Abuja-Kaduna Railway. Tell that bullshiit to your fellow zombies.
Have you even seen the rail tracks before?
Re: Buhari Says He Has No Third Term Agenda by Owologbo(m): 9:15pm On Nov 22, 2019
wwwihy:

what about "I can afford to be reckless because I be asking anyone for vote/support again"? I watched it on channel TV this evening.
Re: Buhari Says He Has No Third Term Agenda by Bahddo(m): 9:31pm On Nov 22, 2019
That's exactly what I'd say if I was president and had a secret 3rd term agenda.

Just like the moves before elections (replacing CJN, postponing elections, etc) pointed to a desire to remain in power by all means for a second term. So are the events of today, indicating a 3rd term ambition, especially the social media and hate speech bill.

Many Nigerians don't know what's about to hit them.
Re: Buhari Says He Has No Third Term Agenda by Bahddo(m): 9:34pm On Nov 22, 2019
Switruth:
. I wish Nigeria is as clean as these men.
yes Nigeria is just as clean as they are, that's why this nation is ranked one of the most corrupt in the world.

Those men are filthy to the bones - they lied their way into power, and afterwards started raping our laws and trampling on constitutional rights.
Re: Buhari Says He Has No Third Term Agenda by Petdagr8t(m): 9:46pm On Nov 22, 2019
Just he once said he will make one dollar equal to One naira .
Re: Buhari Says He Has No Third Term Agenda by webngnews: 10:14pm On Nov 22, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Buhari Says He Has No Third Term Agenda by Magicians: 10:38pm On Nov 22, 2019
There's nothing to thank God about the news. Only a fool n a bastard would have believed such nonsense from the staple of PDP n IPOB. What u need worry about is determine if you are gullible n foolish enough to believe that lie. I repeat only a doomed soul can expect Buhari to go for a third term.
paix:
Thank God it's not true. It would have been a disaster. Nigeria would have experienced mass exodus of its citizens. Most Nigerians would prefer to trek to Morocco than wait behind.
Re: Buhari Says He Has No Third Term Agenda by paix(m): 11:22pm On Nov 22, 2019
Magicians:
There's nothing to thank God about the news. Only a fool n a bastard would have believed such nonsense from the staple of PDP n IPOB. What u need worry about is determine if you are gullible n foolish enough to believe that lie. I repeat only a doomed soul can expect Buhari to go for a third term.
I see.
Re: Buhari Says He Has No Third Term Agenda by ChidoskiBOZ(m): 11:41pm On Nov 22, 2019
Iz not me u will tell dis one..
Re: Buhari Says He Has No Third Term Agenda by kikake: 11:48pm On Nov 22, 2019
williams2kg:
I hope this is true because its difficult to believe any info coming from APC. Nevertheless, it will calm nerves.

Even his fellow northern Nigerians shall wrestle Buhari down with any Third term ambition he may have.
Re: Buhari Says He Has No Third Term Agenda by firstbornson(m): 3:24am On Nov 23, 2019
Same person said he wouldn't run for a second time, here we are still in misery

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Year: PDP Congratulates Nigerians For Surviving Under Buhari / Nigeria Sliding Into Dictatorship – PDP Governors / Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.