Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

I Won't Make Mistake Of Attempting A Third Term In Office, Says Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won't Make Mistake Of Attempting A Third Term In Office, Says Buhari (269 Views)

Nigerians Will Yearn For Buhari When He Leaves Office, Says Garba Shehu / UK Prosecutors Accuse Ekweremadu Of Attempting To Buy Kidney For £7,000 / Dino Melaye Poses In His Office, Says "Dream Big And Work Big" (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I Won't Make Mistake Of Attempting A Third Term In Office, Says Buhari by Bestienews: 8:24pm On Nov 22, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari has said on Friday that he would not make the mistake of attempting a third term in office.

The President spoke at the opening of the ongoing National Executive Council meeting of the All Progressives Congress in Abuja.

Apart from age, the president said he was limited by the two terms stated in the constitution.

READ MORE: https://www.thewatchngr.com/2019/11/i-wont-make-mistake-of-attempting-third.html?m=1

Re: I Won't Make Mistake Of Attempting A Third Term In Office, Says Buhari by Mynd44: 1:51am On Nov 23, 2019

(1)

President Buhari Tells APC Leaders – “the Party Must Not Die After My Tenure” / APGA May Collapse Under Obiano- Party Scribe / Reps To Investigate Total Money Sent Home By Nigerians Living Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.