Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Snake Swallowing Another Snake In Enugu (Photos) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Snake Swallowing Another Snake In Enugu (Photos) (89255 Views)

Snake Dies In Sagamu After Swallowing Pregnant Goat(pics). / Snake Seen Trying To Mate With Garden Hose After Mistaking It For Another Snake / Python Gunned Down In Badagry While Swallowing A Goat It Strangled To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snake Swallowing Another Snake In Enugu (Photos) by qualityovenbake(m): 9:14pm On Nov 23, 2019
Asito:
I still have dreams about that movie. God it stuck!
Scary shit

1 Like

Re: Snake Swallowing Another Snake In Enugu (Photos) by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 9:15pm On Nov 23, 2019
HumorSexNmiLFs:
No they are giving blowjobss to themselves... tongue
your moniker says it all
Re: Snake Swallowing Another Snake In Enugu (Photos) by Kylekent59: 9:17pm On Nov 23, 2019
Forest cobra.
Re: Snake Swallowing Another Snake In Enugu (Photos) by kikake: 9:17pm On Nov 23, 2019
zoba88:
Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/11/snake-pictured-swallowing-another-snake.html?m=1

Snakes swallowing fellow snake. Snake wandering into living room of human beings.
Snake is the most foolish but dangerous specie of living organisms.

Dirty and most despicable creature - right from the Bible.
Re: Snake Swallowing Another Snake In Enugu (Photos) by blackslayer: 9:21pm On Nov 23, 2019
korlahwarleh:

Is this what/how "high IQ" looks and talks like?
I think the "low" ones are still better.

Shut the heck up! my IQ cannot be rated....only simpletons have their IQ's rated....
Re: Snake Swallowing Another Snake In Enugu (Photos) by Timbuktu14(m): 9:22pm On Nov 23, 2019
Na season of "snake swallowing snake" be this. grin
Re: Snake Swallowing Another Snake In Enugu (Photos) by boninho: 9:24pm On Nov 23, 2019
wizzyrich:
The best time to kill both of them.
The one being swallowed is already dead from the venom of the one swallowing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snake Swallowing Another Snake In Enugu (Photos) by Ronline(m): 9:48pm On Nov 23, 2019
Cannibalism!!!
Re: Snake Swallowing Another Snake In Enugu (Photos) by back2sender: 9:51pm On Nov 23, 2019
Born2Breed:
This must be a cobra. Snake meal is their special delicacy.
Both are cobras

1 Like

Re: Snake Swallowing Another Snake In Enugu (Photos) by shogsman(m): 9:53pm On Nov 23, 2019
seborrhic:

What brings God into this matter?

I’m still trying to figure out that angle too.
Re: Snake Swallowing Another Snake In Enugu (Photos) by Alawode01(m): 9:56pm On Nov 23, 2019
What happen is that this snake is changing from old scale to new let simply say new skin,and that is the there habitation,every year is must and this the same way I experience it,if you see it at fresh it'll looks exact like one is. Swallow another but the end of process one will ordinary scale empty like pipe.
Re: Snake Swallowing Another Snake In Enugu (Photos) by Baroba(m): 9:58pm On Nov 23, 2019
seborrhic:

I was gonna ask the same question, the snake is doing what comes natural to it, feeding on another snake..It's just how it is..
Re: Snake Swallowing Another Snake In Enugu (Photos) by olat86(m): 9:58pm On Nov 23, 2019
IneedSugarMumy1:
Cheiii

Use sharp machete cut them 2

When I was growing up back then in my Villa
I was told that if snake Tommy sees heaven it will die immediately

I grew up with the mindset that anywhere I see snake I will just use stick turn the snake upside down and it will die
Though I've not tried it I don't know if its true

It been more than 15 years now I saw snake physical sha
don't try it o, na sorry case be that. I believe there is not rat in the houses again , most of the rats cannot cop with the situation of the country as there is not food in most home and there are going to be food at all is stone rice so the rats decided to go into the bush that is why you see snake swallowing snake because no more rat to swallow.
Re: Snake Swallowing Another Snake In Enugu (Photos) by SenatorJnr02: 9:59pm On Nov 23, 2019
Back in my secondary school days, as I was cutting the portion of the grass given to me, I saw this same thing. Nna mehn, I ran for my dear life screaming till other students came and killed the snake and removed the one that was swallowed and burnt them both.
If nairaland was available then, it means I would have made front page cool
Re: Snake Swallowing Another Snake In Enugu (Photos) by Bekermann(m): 10:02pm On Nov 23, 2019
I hate snakes. Snakes are terribly greedy creatures. I remember on these reptile documentaries vividly where a snake swallowed a whole crocodile, then it burst open because it couldn't digest a creature that large.
Re: Snake Swallowing Another Snake In Enugu (Photos) by Franking: 10:05pm On Nov 23, 2019
Snake cannot eat in peace again.
Re: Snake Swallowing Another Snake In Enugu (Photos) by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 10:14pm On Nov 23, 2019
olat86:
don't try it o, na sorry case be that. I believe there is not rat in the houses again , most of the rats cannot cop with the situation of the country as there is not food in most home and there are going to be food at all is stone rice so the rats decided to go into the bush that is why you see snake swallowing snake because no more rat to swallow.

Lolzz rats close their borders

1 Like

Re: Snake Swallowing Another Snake In Enugu (Photos) by lovchalice(f): 10:18pm On Nov 23, 2019
Abomination
Re: Snake Swallowing Another Snake In Enugu (Photos) by slystyle203(m): 10:23pm On Nov 23, 2019
seborrhic:

No mind that mumu! Everything God.From onset, snakes swallowed each other
Re: Snake Swallowing Another Snake In Enugu (Photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 10:24pm On Nov 23, 2019
saw this shii on Nat Geo wild first.
I hate snakes sha
Re: Snake Swallowing Another Snake In Enugu (Photos) by Richy150(m): 10:29pm On Nov 23, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
Greedy snake. Swallowing it's size.

Imagine!
Re: Snake Swallowing Another Snake In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 23, 2019
seborrhic:

The guy is just terribly dumb!

God answers prayers? because he found a snake swallowing another snake

Blacks urgently need to really metamorphose.
Re: Snake Swallowing Another Snake In Enugu (Photos) by amamahdaniel(m): 11:34pm On Nov 23, 2019
Nairaland please vote for me as The Best AHOC OF THE YEAR.
My name is AMAMAH. FOLLOW THE LINK AND VOTE FOR ME. GOD will do something GREAT in ur life before this year end. AMEN.

https://headply.com/wd2ba/
Re: Snake Swallowing Another Snake In Enugu (Photos) by Patooz: 11:46pm On Nov 23, 2019
Someone check those bushes, I know moses is hiding there somewhere
Re: Snake Swallowing Another Snake In Enugu (Photos) by webngnews: 11:59pm On Nov 23, 2019
Oh
Re: Snake Swallowing Another Snake In Enugu (Photos) by Seyilaw360(m): 12:05am On Nov 24, 2019
Kill 'em both undecided[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Snake Swallowing Another Snake In Enugu (Photos) by Nature8(m): 12:39am On Nov 24, 2019
zoba88:
A Nigerian identified as Nnamdi who lives in Enugu took to social media to share photos of snake swallowing another snake at his new building site and wrote....

'My brothers and sisters, this is what I found in front of my new developing site. A snake swallowing another snake. God answers prayers always'.

What do you think?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/11/snake-pictured-swallowing-another-snake.html?m=1

Hmm
Re: Snake Swallowing Another Snake In Enugu (Photos) by dhannyson(m): 12:46am On Nov 24, 2019
Na this comment weak me pass this guy is a clown. Why be say no be u first comment
yusuf99:
It's a sign by your enemies that house is no go area. They'll swallow you like that snake
Re: Snake Swallowing Another Snake In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 12:48am On Nov 24, 2019
Werey
Re: Snake Swallowing Another Snake In Enugu (Photos) by OdenKelechi(m): 1:52am On Nov 24, 2019
Born2Breed:
This must be a cobra. Snake meal is their special delicacy.
Yes, it's a king cobra. Other snakes are it's favorite meal
Re: Snake Swallowing Another Snake In Enugu (Photos) by wolexy14(m): 2:41am On Nov 24, 2019
na buhari regime na... hunger don meet dem tooo. is ok
Re: Snake Swallowing Another Snake In Enugu (Photos) by abeliver: 6:40am On Nov 24, 2019
swallow??

where I come from,we call it BJ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top Five Nigerian Scientists And Their Great Inventions / "Human-sized" Fish At Apo Junction In Abuja. Photos / Anaconda Wraps Itself Round A Deadly Caiman In Brutal Fight For Survival(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.