Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

My GCE Result Delimma - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My GCE Result Delimma (328 Views)

WAEC GCE Result(aug/sept 2nd Series) 2018 Is Out - 35.99% Obtained 5 Credit / My Waec Gce Result Without Any Expo What Course Can I Study? / My NECO GCE Result Without Any Expo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My GCE Result Delimma by AnnPraise(f): 11:00pm On Nov 22, 2019
Hello guys,
I am really confused on what to do, I am a graduate of Mass Communication and I have completed my Nysc. I combined two result during my undergraduate days. I decided to write GCE this year to just use one result but on the day of mathematics something happened. The Maths answer booklet was customized with name and registration number but when the supervisor unsealed it in the hall , mine was no where to be found.
The supervisor then called waec office and they said they will send someone to bring it. Finally the person arrived with the booklet but it was not customised, the supervisor assured me that everything will be fine. The Waec result came out few days ago and I have F9 in Maths
I know deep within me that it was as a result of that issue, I am in a serious delimma now, Do you think I should go to Waec office and complain ? I answered all my questions, I know I am not supposed to fail. Pls answer me

1 Like

Re: My GCE Result Delimma by General0847: 11:23pm On Nov 22, 2019
You should go and make a formal complaint at their office.
Re: My GCE Result Delimma by AnnPraise(f): 11:27pm On Nov 22, 2019
Thanks
Re: My GCE Result Delimma by Nickisindigo(m): 11:34pm On Nov 22, 2019
pls I want to ask can I use my gce to seek admission abroad

(1) (Reply)

IPPIS: ASUU Dares FG, Says It Violate Varsities Autonomy / 99 Percent Of Nairalanders May Not Know This..... / Learn How To Speak (igbo, Hausa, Yoruba) Fluently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.