Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,737 members, 7,824,086 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Davido’s Fiancée, Chioma Blows Hot On Fans Who Ask Her To Breast Feed Her Baby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s Fiancée, Chioma Blows Hot On Fans Who Ask Her To Breast Feed Her Baby (3761 Views)

Davido Jets Out Of Nigeria For Christmas Without Fiancée, Chioma / Davido's Fiancée, Chioma, Stuns In New Picture / Davido's Fiancée, Chioma Flaunts Her Engagement Ring (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido’s Fiancée, Chioma Blows Hot On Fans Who Ask Her To Breast Feed Her Baby by Bidemiblog01(f): 11:35pm On Nov 22, 2019
Davido’s fiancée, Chioma blows hot on fans who ask her to breast feed her baby

David's fiancée and wife to be, Chioma slams a very inquisitive fans who asked her to breast feed her baby instead of bottle feeding him.

Chioma who seems to have had enough of the advice replies the fans by asking her to leave her alone.

See photo and post below �

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5KTG3enmdm/?igshid=l04al2xt78h0

Read more via https://bidemiblog.com/2019/11/ent-news/davidos-fiancee-chioma-blows-hot-on-fans-who-ask-her-to-breast-feed-her-baby/

Re: Davido’s Fiancée, Chioma Blows Hot On Fans Who Ask Her To Breast Feed Her Baby by mumumugu(m): 11:46pm On Nov 22, 2019
do you want her breast to fall so David ooo will marry another

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Fiancée, Chioma Blows Hot On Fans Who Ask Her To Breast Feed Her Baby by Lordthruce: 12:40am On Nov 23, 2019
Is it ur breast
You want to cut person ticket
Re: Davido’s Fiancée, Chioma Blows Hot On Fans Who Ask Her To Breast Feed Her Baby by nikkypearl(f): 1:44am On Nov 23, 2019
Some people and their yeye exclusive breastfeeding for good health angry

Like ehhhh undecided
Just pray for good health for your children,either being breast fed or other wise...I didn’t breastfeed my baby girl at all..she is one healthy baby anyone could ever pray and wish for ,and she is a year plus!never sick for a day,started walking perfectly at 10months +...even while teething,there was no issue!

Thank you Jesus!!!

God bless Chioma and Mini OBO kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Fiancée, Chioma Blows Hot On Fans Who Ask Her To Breast Feed Her Baby by DRPAIT123(m): 4:40am On Nov 23, 2019
They are giving her the most sapient advice, besides, she posted the video so that the fans can comment, which one is leave me alone, oversabi chef.
Love you anyways.
Re: Davido’s Fiancée, Chioma Blows Hot On Fans Who Ask Her To Breast Feed Her Baby by Alono78: 5:30am On Nov 23, 2019
When they won't mind there business
Re: Davido’s Fiancée, Chioma Blows Hot On Fans Who Ask Her To Breast Feed Her Baby by solmusdesigns: 6:39am On Nov 23, 2019
awon chief adviser
Re: Davido’s Fiancée, Chioma Blows Hot On Fans Who Ask Her To Breast Feed Her Baby by LadySarah: 7:02am On Nov 23, 2019
nikkypearl:

Like ehhhh undecided
Just pray for good health for your children,either being breast fed or other wise...I didn’t breastfeed my baby girl at all..she is one healthy baby anyone could ever pray and wish for ,and she is a year plus!never sick for a day,started walking perfectly at 10months +...even while teething,there was no issue!

Thank you Jesus!!!

So what is wrong with Ebf?Is it everytime you ppl bring up useless arguments abt it.You can make your points without calling it yeye.Theres no award for it.Its a matter of choice and convenience
.I have Ebfed 3 boys and they are very healthy.I pumped into bottles when at work.
Bottlefeeding or boobfeeding,the girls will surely go southwards.
She attracted ppl's opinion when she brought it on sm.

She might still be Ebfing by pumping into bottles.
Re: Davido’s Fiancée, Chioma Blows Hot On Fans Who Ask Her To Breast Feed Her Baby by braimeddy: 7:38am On Nov 23, 2019
I'm still looking for where "she blows hot"
Re: Davido’s Fiancée, Chioma Blows Hot On Fans Who Ask Her To Breast Feed Her Baby by wittyt98(m): 8:06am On Nov 23, 2019
Davidon't Is the property of the federal republic of Nigeria just like his father Davido. na everybody pikin Therefore I can advice chioma if I want to

Re: Davido’s Fiancée, Chioma Blows Hot On Fans Who Ask Her To Breast Feed Her Baby by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 03, 2019
nikkypearl:

Like ehhhh undecided

Thank you Jesus!!!

Aunty you're a selfish human being, just because you want your melons to bulge-out abundantly from under your top, you stingily deprived your boyfriends from sucking, your husband and now your baby too.
Don't you know breast milk is a must for kids even up till 4years. The effect on the kid is not just for one year plus like you've thought but for life and it is also dangerous to your own health not to release your milk when lactating.

Please start breast feeding your one year-plus baby so as to avoid story that touches later. Turn a new leaf as from today.
Re: Davido’s Fiancée, Chioma Blows Hot On Fans Who Ask Her To Breast Feed Her Baby by nikkypearl(f): 11:59pm On Dec 03, 2019
light099:

Aunty you're a selfish human being, just because you want your melons to bulge-out abundantly from under your top, you stingily deprived your boyfriends from sucking, your husband and now your baby too.
Don't you know breast milk is a must for kids even up till 4years. The effect on the kid is not just for one year plus like you've thought but for life and it is also dangerous to your own health not to release your milk when lactating.

Please start breast feeding your one year-plus baby so as to avoid story that touches later. Turn a new leaf as from today.
was tryna avoid you,but u are just so naughty grin
Why the plenty mentions biko grin
Re: Davido’s Fiancée, Chioma Blows Hot On Fans Who Ask Her To Breast Feed Her Baby by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 04, 2019
nikkypearl:
was tryna avoid you,but u are just so naughty grin
Why the plenty mentions biko grin

Hmmm, haunty your facade is a masterpiece - massive, solid and imposing like the Brutalist architectural style of the 50's, and your personal text is so contagious, that is why I can't just keep calm after mistakenly checking your profile. I know one day I will trace your GPS to your present location. undecided

I've been shouting allahu akbar non-stop since yesterday like a furious jihadist because God is really great. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Is Teni The Only Female Artist To Succeed Without Opening Breast/Exposing Body? / Veteran Actress Destiny Etiko Rocks In Pinky Sexy Gown(photos) / Take It Down Now! – Annie Idibia Blows Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.