Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Yvonne Nelson Banned From Acting For One Year - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson Banned From Acting For One Year (7695 Views)

6 Nollywood Actresses Who Quit Acting For Marriage / How Actress Chika Ike Dumped Acting For Sugar Daddies! / Kenneth Okonkwo May Dump Acting For Evangelism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Nelson Banned From Acting For One Year by rockers: 5:31am On Nov 21, 2010
For the first time in Ghana, an actress has been hit with a total movie starring blackout. Sexy Ghanaian actress Yvonne Nelson has been banned from acting in any Ghanaian or Nigerian-produced movie for a year.
The Gangly Ghallywood actress who is perceived to be arrogant has given movie producers, distributors, and marketers no choice than to use her as a scape goat to initiate their attempt to bring some sanity and respect in the movie industry.

Read more: http://www./2010/11/yvonne-nelson-banned-from-acting-for.html#ixzz15t60sBH7

Re: Yvonne Nelson Banned From Acting For One Year by Nobody: 6:12am On Nov 21, 2010
Ghanaians do not have enough movie stars and they are banning people hahaha I laugh grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Banned From Acting For One Year by Nobody: 6:29am On Nov 21, 2010
A perfect copy of Rita
Re: Yvonne Nelson Banned From Acting For One Year by londoner: 2:23pm On Nov 21, 2010
Lol, They have no power to ban her from acting in a Nigerian produced movie, lol She should just come to Naija
Re: Yvonne Nelson Banned From Acting For One Year by slap1(m): 6:46pm On Nov 21, 2010
londoner:

Lol, They have no power to ban her from acting in a Nigerian produced movie, lol She should just come to Naija
So what Ghana banned is good for us, ehn? As if we're having a dearth of actresses.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Banned From Acting For One Year by londoner: 8:41pm On Nov 21, 2010
@Slap1, she has not been banned because of her lack od acting ability.

Let her come to Nollywood, her fans will watch any movie she stars in ESPECIALLY since she is banned.

Controversy sells, lol
Re: Yvonne Nelson Banned From Acting For One Year by Osama10(m): 1:29am On Nov 22, 2010
I like this girl.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Banned From Acting For One Year by freecocoa(f): 11:07am On Nov 22, 2010
Who go come dey act for them naw?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Banned From Acting For One Year by babyme1(f): 11:49am On Nov 22, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

A perfect copy of Rita

For where? She fine pass Rita abeg tongue
Re: Yvonne Nelson Banned From Acting For One Year by otokx(m): 1:52pm On Nov 22, 2010
The picture try sha.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Banned From Acting For One Year by Ranoscky(m): 1:53pm On Nov 22, 2010
And so fukk what?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Banned From Acting For One Year by tkb417(m): 1:53pm On Nov 22, 2010
abeg anybody with her BB Pin or fone number or email

the babe is fine and sexy abeg

who gives a single toss of a banger if she has been banned in Equitorial Guinea

she shd fly to las Gidi and lets do bizniz

whattafinegurl she is mehn
Re: Yvonne Nelson Banned From Acting For One Year by fredoooooo: 2:03pm On Nov 22, 2010
jokers !!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Banned From Acting For One Year by HamidO1(m): 2:06pm On Nov 22, 2010
The girl fine sha
Re: Yvonne Nelson Banned From Acting For One Year by Meglene: 2:15pm On Nov 22, 2010
some people think they are indispensable as a result they misbehave.serves her right.this will even give chance for the discovery of new talents
Re: Yvonne Nelson Banned From Acting For One Year by bisiaet: 2:32pm On Nov 22, 2010
Anywhere their is a body or an organisation with leadership I think there are laid down rules and if by chance anybody that belong to that body or organisation flouted any of the rule he or she could be sanction depending on the gravity of what he or she did so I dont really see where the Ghanian movie body are wrong with that decision because Iam very sure they must have gave her enough ground and she refused to yield to them.

As per was also banned in Nigeria I disagree with the poster of this thread because if she was banned in Ghana it does not mean she is banned as well in Nigeria because Ghania movie industry can not say oh we banned her so she is banned in Nigeria this is a complete understatement Ghana movie industry does not own Nigeria movie industry so she has the choice of coming to Nigeria to carry on with her career. But the truth is if she was sanctioned for unruly behaivour so be it. nobody is too good or too big or too important so she should face the music and learn from it.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Banned From Acting For One Year by flint7: 3:50pm On Nov 22, 2010
bisiaet:

Anywhere their is a body or an organisation with leadership I think there are laid down rules and if by chance anybody that belong to that body or organisation flouted any of the rule he or she could be sanction depending on the gravity of what he or she did so I dont really see where the Ghanian movie body are wrong with that decision because Iam very sure they must have gave her enough ground and she refused to yield to them.

As per was also banned in Nigeria I disagree with the poster of this thread because if she was banned in Ghana it does not mean she is banned as well in Nigeria because Ghania movie industry can not say oh we banned her so she is banned in Nigeria this is a complete understatement Ghana movie industry does not own Nigeria movie industry so she has the choice of coming to Nigeria to carry on with her career. But the truth is if she was sanctioned for unruly behaivour so be it. nobody is too good or too big or too important so she should face the music and learn from it.

i agree with u bisiaet on all u have said, most especially why must nigeria be involved,the have no power to stop nigeria from using her(not that she that great an actress to fight over,this is just a statement),let them deal with their own mess and not involve nigeria in it.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Banned From Acting For One Year by SmashingM(f): 4:03pm On Nov 22, 2010
Na today!!!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Banned From Acting For One Year by bababuff(m): 4:58pm On Nov 22, 2010
Canned at last. Thinks she is a princess in real life. angry
Re: Yvonne Nelson Banned From Acting For One Year by turboman(m): 5:57pm On Nov 22, 2010
Re: Yvonne Nelson Banned From Acting For One Year by honeric01(m): 6:11pm On Nov 22, 2010
tkb417:

abeg anybody with her BB Pin or fone number or email

the babe is fine and sexy abeg

who gives a single toss of a banger if she has been banned in Equitorial Guinea

she shd fly to las Gidi and lets do bizniz

whattafinegurl she is mehn

Beware of stretch marks  grin grin grin grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Banned From Acting For One Year by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 22, 2010
I dont think the ghanian movies regulators can prevent her from acting in Nigerian made movies
Re: Yvonne Nelson Banned From Acting For One Year by Blazing99: 7:13pm On Nov 22, 2010
For morality reasons let Tonto Dikeh and Bisexual Muna be banned too.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Banned From Acting For One Year by mamagee3(f): 8:01pm On Nov 22, 2010
She deserves a really good ban. . .

She has featured in so many movies both iun Nollywood and Ghanawood.

I'm so sick of seeing her on every movie.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Banned From Acting For One Year by Aderupoko2: 10:05pm On Nov 22, 2010
Dem no dey look faceWhy dem go ban an innocent face like this.Infact,I dey cry in pidgincheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Yvonne Nelson Banned From Acting For One Year by McCoy91(m): 2:14am On Nov 23, 2010
she fine jorrr
Re: Yvonne Nelson Banned From Acting For One Year by peelovee(f): 9:17am On Nov 23, 2010
she pretty
Re: Yvonne Nelson Banned From Acting For One Year by dipo2much(m): 10:49am On Nov 23, 2010
i digg the girl
Re: Yvonne Nelson Banned From Acting For One Year by QUEEN1603: 11:42am On Nov 23, 2010
she is a very good actress.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Banned From Acting For One Year by Mehiedu(m): 2:59pm On Nov 23, 2010
na them sabi
Re: Yvonne Nelson Banned From Acting For One Year by dendalion: 7:30am On Nov 24, 2010
This news tire me oh shocked
Re: Yvonne Nelson Banned From Acting For One Year by floxyrangy: 8:14am On Nov 24, 2010
Is she not the same person who said that Naija artistes couldn't act?

(1) (2) (Reply)

OMG!!! You Won't Believe This Is Actress Nkiru Silvanus![photo] / EXPOSED: In This Restaurant, The Shorter Your Skirt The Cheaper Your Meal -PHOTO / Star Yoruba Actress Sola Kosoko Welcomes Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.