Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Prophesy: A Message From God To The Federal Republic Of Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophesy: A Message From God To The Federal Republic Of Nigeria (284 Views)

Message From Archbishop Of Onitsha, Okeke, About Resumption Of Church / Prophet Marcus K.O. Tibetan's Prophesy For 2018 / TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prophesy: A Message From God To The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Spiritscience(m): 6:10am On Nov 23, 2019
By Prophet Louis Nwamulun’obi Jesus of Light of God Healing Ministry, Anambra State, Nigeria

Meanwhile the word of the LORD came to me while i was sleeping on the 20th day of November 2019.Go and speak to the leaders of this country Nigeria for the cry of my children has reached my ears,the blood of those been killed and shed unnecessarily the famine and hunger punishment hardship, humiliation which this present government has brought upon my people the chosen ones, the elect those i have chosen to lead this country to promise land.”Thus says the LORD of Hosts,the GOD of Isreal.I am coming in glory to take over Aso rock .All u satanic leaders the cabals, President Mohamadu Buhari and every wicked politcians who has hijacked,imprisoned my people their destinies and blessings. I will Judge u with my wrath. Nahum Chapter 1:2″A jealous and avenging GOD is the LORD.The LORD is avenging and wrathful.The LORD takes vengeance on His adverseries And He reserves wrath for His Enemies.All u wicked men in Aso rock get ready to vomit all monies which you embezzled from the government scoffers, some of you that are sick is suffering from the nemesis of your evil deeds to the people of GOD.All the secret battles you people are planning against the children of GOD in this.country will come to naught.The LORD GOD of Hosts is coming with a great supernatural power that you all will see and fear him,all you evil and wicked leaders shall be flushed away, for you have falling into the hands of the ALMIGHTY GOD.Heb.10:29.I AM WHOM I AM of Exodus 3:14.I must reign over you until I the LORD will put all my Enemies under.my feet.I speak to you wicked leaders who will hear this message and will try to attack it,that the word of GOD will b against you.Romans 12:19.Beloved,do not avenge yourselves,but rather give place to wrath:For it is written”vengeance is Mine.I will repay”says the Lord.Non of you can stop the will of GOD and his good plans for this nation.Every of your evil plots to keep this county to a perpetual state of suffering will be taken care of by the power of GOD of Hosts.Isaiah .7:7.’Thus says the Lord GOD”it shall not stand,nor shall it come to pass”Amen

Source: https://www.orienttabloid.com/prophesy-a-message-from-god-to-the-federal-republic-of-nigeria/
Re: Prophesy: A Message From God To The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by RealLordZeus(m): 6:13am On Nov 23, 2019
Eh! God mentioned President Buhari and the Cabals.... Issokay

(1) (Reply)

What Determines A Person's Gender: The Mind Or Sex Organ? / Shiloh 2019 Live Stream & Updates / Is It Wrong For A Christian To Drink Beer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.