Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Please I Need Urgent Help.. .. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Need Urgent Help.. .. (434 Views)

I Need Urgent Help, Dying Slowly / I Got A Job Offer In Canada, I Need Urgent Advice / Please I Need Urgent Help(outcess) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Urgent Help.. .. by Sapphy19(f): 8:00am On Nov 23, 2019
Please i need someone to loan me 10k it is for an important need i will pay back in 3weeks time. Am not a scammer and will never be 1, please i need someone to come to my aid.
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help.. .. by Sapphy19(f): 8:16am On Nov 23, 2019
Please i need assistance
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help.. .. by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 23, 2019
Please I need financial help too. May God answer our prayers
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help.. .. by Sapphy19(f): 12:33pm On Nov 23, 2019
BLUELemon:
Please I need financial help too. May God answer our prayers
Amen
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help.. .. by Rubbiish(m): 2:06pm On Nov 23, 2019
Sapphy19:
Please i need someone to loan me 10k it is for an important need i will pay back in 3weeks time. Am not a scammer and will never be 1, please i need someone to come to my aid.
Why not call family members
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help.. .. by DikeDiMighty: 4:32pm On Nov 23, 2019
Sapphy19:
You can use the service of online lenders. I suggest Fairmoney. Download the app and answer a few questions, submit your BVN and they will give you up to 40k as a first time lender. No other requirements.

But the caveat is that you must pay back on or before the stipulated date, or else, they will continue piling interest on your loan(1.5% per day of default), flag your account(s), report you to the authorities and initiate a lawsuit.
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help.. .. by swip88: 5:15pm On Nov 23, 2019
If you are going to get a loan, I can recommend using https://www.lendgenius.com/need-a-loan/ where you can get a loan via special services.
Just fill a form and you will be referred with a creditor. It's a simple and easy way to get a loan. Your data will be checked by a lender and then he will decide what kind of loan to give.
You can hesitate whether it's good or not. It's absolutely safe and you can even use it for your business.
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help.. .. by Sapphy19(f): 8:47pm On Nov 23, 2019
Thanks all i got a lesser amount from my neighbour and was able to do wat i actually needed the money for.

(1) (Reply)

Latest Jobs At APM Terminals (MAERSK) Wharf / Lagos-subeb / Vacancy At Motocare Automobile Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.