Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Flavour Celebrates His 36th Birthday (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Celebrates His 36th Birthday (photos) (50445 Views)

Flavour Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today (photo) / Singer Flavour Celebrates His Mother's 59th Birthday With Adorable Photos / Flavour Celebrates Christmas With Anna Banner And Their Daughter, Sophia (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour Celebrates His 36th Birthday (photos) by Pavore9: 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2019
Peter5694:
odogwu abulo guyname.. cool
Mugambo. cheesy
Re: Flavour Celebrates His 36th Birthday (photos) by gojgyt: 12:56pm On Nov 23, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
When the other celebrities are quitting smoking, he's advertizing it
Ode.which other celebrities.if davido tell you say him the quit smoking you go believe.ewu
Re: Flavour Celebrates His 36th Birthday (photos) by JubrinElSudan: 12:57pm On Nov 23, 2019
gojgyt:
Ode.which other celebrities.if davido tell you say him the quit smoking you go believe.ewu
Did someone make you angry?
Re: Flavour Celebrates His 36th Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 23, 2019
Una too get mouth for this Nairaland grin
Pavore9:

As per you being the taxi driver who drove his mother home from the hospital with the baby in the late 70s.
Re: Flavour Celebrates His 36th Birthday (photos) by Pavore9: 1:17pm On Nov 23, 2019
realokopi:
Una too get mouth for this Nairaland grin

No mind me my brother, if Flavour is in his early 40s, then uncle should be at least in his 70s as per being a taxi driver in the 70s. cheesy cheesy
Re: Flavour Celebrates His 36th Birthday (photos) by fortunechy(m): 1:20pm On Nov 23, 2019
Happy birthday to Oyolima cronner
Re: Flavour Celebrates His 36th Birthday (photos) by stevups(m): 1:26pm On Nov 23, 2019
A great man with a small beginning
Re: Flavour Celebrates His 36th Birthday (photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 1:31pm On Nov 23, 2019
Money is Good
Re: Flavour Celebrates His 36th Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 23, 2019
grin grin grin
Pavore9:

No mind me my brother, if Flavour is in his early 40s, then uncle should be at least in his 70s as per being a taxi driver in the 70s. cheesy cheesy
Re: Flavour Celebrates His 36th Birthday (photos) by AmuDimpka: 4:55pm On Nov 23, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
Linus.... you 36?

This man should be in his early 40s
Na you born am
Re: Flavour Celebrates His 36th Birthday (photos) by Joystark(f): 5:09pm On Nov 23, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
go and ask Google
When I have you?
Re: Flavour Celebrates His 36th Birthday (photos) by DrumOfPatriots: 5:47pm On Nov 23, 2019
RPirez:
Entertainment industry age... grin
Was about to say the same thing.
Re: Flavour Celebrates His 36th Birthday (photos) by mrwonlasewonie: 6:21pm On Nov 23, 2019
AmuDimpka:
Na you born am
yes
Re: Flavour Celebrates His 36th Birthday (photos) by mrwonlasewonie: 6:21pm On Nov 23, 2019
Joystark:

When I have you?
you don't have me o tongue
Re: Flavour Celebrates His 36th Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 23, 2019
So this flavour and me get the same birthday and i dont like him undecided

Anyway, happy birthday to us kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Flavour Celebrates His 36th Birthday (photos) by Joystark(f): 7:11pm On Nov 23, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
you don't have me o tongue

You're denying me on NL?
Re: Flavour Celebrates His 36th Birthday (photos) by mrwonlasewonie: 8:52pm On Nov 23, 2019
Joystark:

You're denying me on NL?
who you be?who be you?

Re: Flavour Celebrates His 36th Birthday (photos) by mhychophelha1(m): 9:12pm On Nov 23, 2019
DennisEche:
I love flavour for his kind heart, his adoption of Seema the seraaaloan blind boy endeared me to him. God bless any souls that have touched life positively
That adoption of that boy na to use am make more money in his music carrier anyway d boy has also become star..............
Re: Flavour Celebrates His 36th Birthday (photos) by Joystark(f): 10:25pm On Nov 23, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
who you be?who be you?

Oh no.
Now I feel really bad.
Re: Flavour Celebrates His 36th Birthday (photos) by mrwonlasewonie: 10:55pm On Nov 23, 2019
Joystark:

Oh no.
Now I feel really bad.
aunty joy leave me alone na.shoooo shocked

I have a v@jyna and not a phenese shocked tongue grin
Re: Flavour Celebrates His 36th Birthday (photos) by Joystark(f): 8:19am On Nov 24, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
aunty joy leave me alone na.shoooo shocked

I have a v@jyna and not a phenese shocked tongue grin

Too bad.
I was already planning our wedding. cry
Re: Flavour Celebrates His 36th Birthday (photos) by mrwonlasewonie: 8:24am On Nov 24, 2019
Joystark:

Too bad.
I was already planning our wedding. cry
Go and plan your wedding with flavour nabaniya tongue

News has it that he's yet to be married but he has a penchant for models so if you can be slim and tall,you could actually be his taste tongue

At least he can whine his waist well tongue

So he will give you an Extra dose of what you are looking for tongue

Oya waka tongue
Re: Flavour Celebrates His 36th Birthday (photos) by Joystark(f): 10:08am On Nov 24, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
Go and plan your wedding with flavour nabaniya tongue

News has it that he's yet to be married but he has a penchant for models so if you can be slim and tall,you could actually be his taste tongue

At least he can whine his waist well tongue

So he will give you an Extra dose of what you are looking for tongue

Oya waka tongue

It's you I want.
Is that too much to ask?
Re: Flavour Celebrates His 36th Birthday (photos) by mrwonlasewonie: 12:48pm On Nov 24, 2019
Joystark:

It's you I want.
Is that too much to ask?
I AM NOT INTO WOMEN tongue

I AM NOT A LESBIAN
tongue

I LIKE PHENESE NOT V@GYN@ tongue
Re: Flavour Celebrates His 36th Birthday (photos) by Beckysexy(f): 2:56pm On Nov 24, 2019
surgical:
how is this hot
If it's not hot ,then it's what?

1 Like

Re: Flavour Celebrates His 36th Birthday (photos) by Joystark(f): 3:53pm On Nov 24, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
I AM NOT INTO WOMEN tongue

I AM NOT A LESBIAN
tongue

I LIKE PHENESE NOT V@GYN@ tongue

And how do you know I'm not a guy?
I mean your Moniker says "MR"...

It's a long shot but I'm taking it.
Re: Flavour Celebrates His 36th Birthday (photos) by mrwonlasewonie: 4:41pm On Nov 24, 2019
lipsrsealed

*Throws up*
Joystark:

And how do you know I'm not a guy?
I mean your Moniker says "MR"...

It's a long shot but I'm taking it.
Re: Flavour Celebrates His 36th Birthday (photos) by mikywonder(m): 5:03pm On Nov 24, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
lmaooo awon famzers

You were in the same class with him? Everyone sha won claim familiarity with a successful person grin

How come you were not in the same class with the likes of bobrisky or a thief or mad man

Koshilo joor
Find ur mate
Re: Flavour Celebrates His 36th Birthday (photos) by Joystark(f): 5:10pm On Nov 24, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
lipsrsealed

*Throws up*

My friend stop throwing up.
Re: Flavour Celebrates His 36th Birthday (photos) by mrwonlasewonie: 6:00pm On Nov 24, 2019
Joystark:

My friend stop throwing up.
pukes

I'm not into trannies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gozie Okeke & Wife Njideka Stun In These Photos / Meet Naomi, Tayo Odueke Sikiratu Sindodo's Daughter (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji Spotted At African Shrine As French President Macron Visits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.