Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,030 members, 7,953,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:37 AM

T.A Orji Sponsored Me To US For Boxing Training - Abia Born Heavyweight Champion - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / T.A Orji Sponsored Me To US For Boxing Training - Abia Born Heavyweight Champion (337 Views)

Francis Ngannou Knocks Out Stipe Miocic To Become World Heavyweight Champion / Tyson Fury Is The New WBC Heavyweight Champion / Anthony Joshua Names Two Boxers Who Can Strip Him Off World Heavyweight Champion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

T.A Orji Sponsored Me To US For Boxing Training - Abia Born Heavyweight Champion by Metrixnews: 8:14am On Nov 23, 2019
In a show of uncommon talent in the global arena, an Abia born wrestler Osita Offor also known as De Ultimate Commander has revealed how he trounced a Canadian to emerge global Peace Ambassador Championship along with a British heavyweight champion.

This is after he had earlier won most valuable wrestler in 2001, Nigeria heavyweight champion in 2004, African heavyweight champion in 2006, All African heavyweight title among others.

Speaking with ABN TV in Abuja on Thursday, Offor, a native of Umunneochi disclosed that he picked interest in wrestling at his early days in school, saying he was in the team that represented his school in several wrestling matches.

The American-trained wrestler who is popularly known as ultimate commander expressed gratitude for the support he received from the United States in his wrestling career.

According to Offor, who described himself as non defeated World heavyweight champion of the champions, said Ultimate Commander is a divine name from his boss.

A senior black belt holder in kick boxing before venturing into boxing and later wrestling, Ultimate Commander expressed gratitude to Abia state government under the leadership of Sen. T.A Orji for sponsoring him to US for boxing training.

Read more at: https://www.abnews247.com/2019/11/t-a-orji-sponsored-me-to-us-for-boxing-training-says-abia-born-heavyweight-champion/

Cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa 10 Caps Away From Equaling Yobo, Enyeama's Records / Club World Cup Qatar2019 / Mikel Arteta To Be Appointed As Arsenal Head Coach Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.