Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Get Your Kids Educational Android Tablets - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Get Your Kids Educational Android Tablets (507 Views)

Kids' Educational Tablet Computer With Sim Card. Rivers State, Port Harcourt. / Get your affordable kids educational android tablets / 7" EDUCATIONAL ANDROID TABLET FOR ADULTS AND KIDS (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Your Kids Educational Android Tablets by LollipopCandy(f): 8:46am On Nov 23, 2019
Mummy and Daddy, get your children educational android tablets @N20,000 and they will thank you for life!

Location is Lagos

Re: Get Your Kids Educational Android Tablets by LollipopCandy(f): 7:19pm On Nov 23, 2019
Functions include:

0)Over 15 already installed educational and fun apps

1)ANDROID 4.4 GINGERBREAD DEVICE

2)RAM- 1GB

3)ROM- 8GB

4)3DGRAPHIC ACCELERATION

5)WIFI SUPPORT

6)3G COMMUNICATION MODULE

7)MICRO SD SLOT(Memory card)

USB SUPPORTED with high speed of 2.0

9)360 degree device rotation

10)Supports several entertainment games based on Android platform

11)Supports various office software based on Android. Examples include word/excel/pdf/ptt

Other packages include

7inches device

Supports Google Chrome, playstore, inbuilt browser, YouTube, Google map, camera, video player, Gmail, email, and many more
Re: Get Your Kids Educational Android Tablets by LollipopCandy(f): 7:20pm On Nov 23, 2019
Get for your children and loved ones today..

Make their Christmas special wink

Re: Get Your Kids Educational Android Tablets by LollipopCandy(f): 7:21pm On Nov 23, 2019
Check my signature for contact
Re: Get Your Kids Educational Android Tablets by LollipopCandy(f): 7:05pm On Nov 24, 2019
Get your affordable children educational android tablets

Re: Get Your Kids Educational Android Tablets by OldBeer: 7:34pm On Nov 24, 2019
Transact with this person at your own risk.

The device you are seeing in the picture is not the same thing as the one you will receive. This scammer will send you a defective China product and will block your number.

Nairalanders stay away from this scammer.

2 Likes

Re: Get Your Kids Educational Android Tablets by OldBeer: 7:58pm On Nov 24, 2019
[s]
nanauju:

I never knew you were this useless and jobless. Being an old cargo doesn't mean being mature in sense as well. Retard. I called your bluff on you being a tribalistic retard, and this is how low you went. Sinking ship, you will sink alone. I've already made more than enough sales from NL, from my consistent adverts here, with different monikers. Different testimonies from different people, different tribes, I have even delivered far north before. Sales have never boomed so well.. I have even turned a distributor, all thanks to the founder of forum, and shame to a pained anger jealous gay like u. Go work, not only on your anger issues, but Ur jealous issues as well. Your hatred for progress stinks to the highest level. While you are having high blood pressure over my sales, and trying to bring me down, I'm here making serious sales. Na u go tire o! No matter how u vex reach, e no go fit boil water. This is the last time, I will quote you, evn if you reply, you will be ignored totally. Go get a life!
[/s][Useless scammer
Re: Get Your Kids Educational Android Tablets by OldBeer: 8:01pm On Nov 24, 2019
Nairalanders beware of this scammer.

She changes moniker every time. Her alternate moniker is attacking me now.

This person is not credible.
Beware

2 Likes

Re: Get Your Kids Educational Android Tablets by nanauju(f): 6:56am On Nov 25, 2019
OldBeer:
Nairalanders beware of this scammer.

She changes moniker every time. Her alternate moniker is attacking me now.

This person is not credible.
Beware

The more thrash you write, the more sales I make! Calls and whatsapp messages woke me up from people here on NL, as usual, who wants to buy. Kai! U must be in sifia pains grin
Thanks for the free advert and mentions
Re: Get Your Kids Educational Android Tablets by Coolabbie: 12:32pm On Nov 25, 2019
OldBeer:
Transact with this person at your own risk.

The device you are seeing in the picture is not the same thing as the one you will receive. This scammer will send you a defective China product and will block your number.

Nairalanders stay away from this scammer.
Some of you have no sense, sorry to say. When dey tell you to do due diligence you say no. How can you patronise someone whose moniker is not up to two weeks? Now dem don scam you so wetin you want make we do? Gerrarahia
Re: Get Your Kids Educational Android Tablets by nanauju(f): 8:21pm On Nov 27, 2019
Coolabbie:
Some of you have no sense, sorry to say. When dey tell you to do due diligence you say no. How can you patronise someone whose moniker is not up to two weeks? Now dem don scam you so wetin you want make we do? Gerrarahia

The nigg@ is just a wannabe on NL trying to bring down a business. He has never bought anything from me, not that he can afford it anyway. Not for his low class strata.
He came to my whatsapp and asked me why I attacked his tribe... Jeez! How can one be so condescending and incredibly stup1d at the same time. Really pathetic grin angry

(1) (Reply)

Young Widow Wins Legal Right To Collect Her Dead Husband’s Sperm After He Took H / . / Very Decent Chairs (one 3 Seater, One 2 Seater & One 1 Seater) For Sale In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.