Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,883 members, 7,810,392 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

A Scammer! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Scammer! (1244 Views)

Hilarious Reply To A Scammer / Beware Arinze Damian Chikezie Is A Scammer....a Criminal.. / Hafiz Lecky Is A Scammer: Please Avoid Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Scammer! by hauwabd(f): 1:17pm On May 24, 2007
Hey Nairalanders! pls help me laugh! recieved an email from some chap at nairaland calling me an iraqi babe in Naija. the Hilarious part is the pic he sent which he superimposed his face on some military guy's body claiming to have served in Iraq. the annoying part is demanding an appology from me when i replied pointing that fact to him. i am posting his email plus the 'controversial pic' am i seeing double? please let me know what u guys think. by the way, he asked me to delete the pic but i promised i'd expose him for trying to play on my intelligence. what he wants? for me to reveal myself to him. very funny!

The email[b]Hi Hauwa!

Having stated the phrase "To Join Army," it looks like you are a Prophetess. Seriously, you look like those Iraqi girls that were sent to penetrate our positions in Iraq during the US invasion of Iraq. I'm a Nigerian but I was in the battle until I resigned and back to my home country. You can't believe it. I know u can't do anything with my pic. So, see my attached pictures showing me in action while in Iraq with my coleagues and another showing me presently at Office in my home country. I know why I decided to come home completely. Enough of the killings. I know what i'm saying, not just to seek ur attention, after all, I didn't see ur face to know if you are beautiful or not. I don't behave that way. I'm not looking for girls in Nairaland. Mind you, i'm not jobless, just posted that mail because of my experience.

Please, do delete my pics after seeing it. It's just to prove myself. The two pictures will enable you believe I'm the one in uniform.

Sylvester
[/b]

Re: A Scammer! by mukina2: 1:20pm On May 24, 2007
namesake wink

its annoyin uh .

just take off ur email addy from ur profile .
Re: A Scammer! by mazaje(m): 12:26pm On May 26, 2007
the guy is a dons, stupid illiterate.
Re: A Scammer! by cuteass1(f): 9:44pm On May 26, 2007
Foolish yeye boy, slowpoke excuse for a nigerian

Thats him, one of those "disgrace" to our country, the worst part is the way they think their 419asses are smarter than the person being scammed even someone with their eyes at the back of their heads will see the "copy and paste" method used on that photo *sighs* angry angry

Welldone @ hauwabd wink
Re: A Scammer! by OmoEko1(f): 9:46pm On May 26, 2007
I don't know where to laugh or not cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I can't stop laughing
Re: A Scammer! by cuteass1(f): 11:03pm On May 26, 2007
Omo Eko:

I don't know where to laugh or not cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I can't stop laughing

No be small thing ooh grin grin grin

"Sylvester" my ass and foot grin
Re: A Scammer! by OmoEko1(f): 11:06pm On May 26, 2007
cute-ass:

No be small thing ooh grin grin grin

"Sylvester" my ass and foot grin
Is this guy serious or what and did he he paste his face on someone else body
Re: A Scammer! by chiegemba(f): 11:14pm On May 26, 2007
laughin so very hard grin grin grin grin grin "fallin off my bed" still laughin very hard, "9ja we hail thee"
Re: A Scammer! by OmoEko1(f): 11:15pm On May 26, 2007
chiegemba:

laughin so very hard grin grin grin grin grin "fallin off my bed" still laughin very hard, "Nigeria we hail thee"
plz don't stop laughing becos i can't stop either. still laughing cheesy cheesy cheesy and can't stop
Re: A Scammer! by cuteass1(f): 11:19pm On May 26, 2007
chiegemba:

laughin so very hard grin grin grin grin grin "fallin off my bed" still laughin very hard, "Nigeria we hail thee"

Omo Eko:

plz don't stop laughing because i can't stop either. still laughing cheesy cheesy cheesy and can't stop

You girls should have mercy now, please stop laughing so that I can manage to stop too grin grin grin grin

Army?? Look at his head like sylvester , , , what am i even saying?? "Corporal, chief of the armed-forces Sylvester"

the copy and paste of his head look so whack, what a disgrace angry angry rubbish angry
Re: A Scammer! by Iman3(m): 11:27pm On May 26, 2007
That picture is real angry That was our unit(I am the person in the background) in Nasariya,Iraq.
Re: A Scammer! by mukina2: 11:32pm On May 26, 2007
I-man:

That picture is real  angry That was our unit(I am the person in the background) in Nasariya,Iraq.

lair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry

hauwa ignore him . grin
Re: A Scammer! by ikamefa(f): 11:45pm On May 26, 2007
I-man:

That picture is real angry That was our unit(I am the person in the background) in Nasariya,Iraq.

shocked shocked you don crase finish! grin grin

Nasariya ko! islamabad ni cheesy

@topic dont mind him he is drunk! cheesy
Re: A Scammer! by cuteass1(f): 11:46pm On May 26, 2007
I-man:

There are two of them in the background, which one are you??

I'm sure your own name would be "Augustino" tongue

And the paper, what is written on it?? Names of your beaten and next targets?? lmcao grin grin grin
Re: A Scammer! by chiegemba(f): 11:50pm On May 26, 2007
hahahahahahaha, abeg una no go kill person jare! "US is actually lookin 2 recruit so if u r real u can go apply not claimin wink
Re: A Scammer! by neelsel(f): 11:51pm On May 26, 2007
@topic,

I ginne die, grin grin grin, from laughter that is cheesy
Re: A Scammer! by chiegemba(f): 12:02am On May 27, 2007
even d copy and paste didnt even blend well, d person 4 use photo shop software or some other image blending software to at least try make am blend wink
Re: A Scammer! by OmoEko1(f): 12:06am On May 27, 2007
cute-ass:

And the paper, what is written on it?? Names of your beaten and next targets?? lmcao grin grin grin
Girl u are killing me with your comment cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. LMAO AUGUSTINO cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy laughing my ass off.

This pic is funny and stupid
Re: A Scammer! by Iman3(m): 12:09am On May 27, 2007
cute-ass:

I am the guy in the middle.Good guess with the name,I am Major Valentino grin

The paper was actually the co-ordinates for insurgent positions. grin
Re: A Scammer! by cuteass1(f): 12:13am On May 27, 2007
Omo Eko:

Girl u are killing me with your comment cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. LMAO AUGUSTINO cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy laughing my ass off.

This pic is funny and stupid

The picture is irritatingly funny, at the level of stupidity some can exhibit. La wa ooh grin grin

I-man:

I am the guy in the middle.Good guess with the name,I am Major Valentino grin

The paper was actually the co-ordinates for insurgent positions. grin

Ooh its good you're claiming to be a shameless scammer, kudos
Major?? Yea right - -  very soon, you might start believeing it too lmcao grin

Now please help me tell "Sylvester", he's a dunns angry And he should find better things to do than bring shame on our country angry
The position of "supposedly" Sylvester in the picture, should be one of someone looking at the papers but instead, our "dearest" Sylvester has a "goat for sacrifice" posture . . look at his legs sef. The guy is too dumb abeg!! I mean sylvester grin
Re: A Scammer! by peteroby(m): 10:47am On Jun 11, 2007
cheap scam,i work on a similar case in a remote village.this village king was defrauding his clients with a pic of him siting with Bill Clinton. then the US president. when we work on dat case we discover dat his pic was pasted near that of Bill.
Re: A Scammer! by Orosunnuku(m): 2:26am On Jun 17, 2007
SHAME ON YOU! Con artist "Sylvester" I guess you must be some brainless graduate of "419 university"? Jobless fools like you should carry your tricks elsewhere, don't pollute Nairaland.
Seun, help us expose the user name of this idiot and ban him permanently from Nairaland as a clear warning to his likes that this is Nairaland not "419land". You need to expose this "mumu" before his likes turn Nairaland into another thing?
Hauwabd, thanks for exposing this fool and his cheap tricks. Are there other nairalanders with similar experience? If yes please share it with us on this thread.
Meanwhile, "Sylvester" its not too late for you to repent and turn a new leave there are more dignifying jobs around. Stop dragging the image of Nigeria in the mud, because "what thou soweth today, thou reapeth tomorrow".

(1) (Reply)

How Four 'ghost' Pensioners (pictured) Were Arrested, Paraded In Abuja / Graphic Pic: Armed Robber Killed In Ogun Community Today / My Experience On Carter Bridge Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.