Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:43 PM

Reptile Found In Edo University's Engineering Workshop - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Reptile Found In Edo University's Engineering Workshop (49050 Views)

Two Edo University Students Shot Dead In Cult Reprisal Attack / Inside Edo University, Iyamho, Hostels (Photos) / Pictures Of Edo University, Iyamho, Stadium (2) (3) (4)

Re: Reptile Found In Edo University's Engineering Workshop by Baroba(m): 2:36pm On Nov 23, 2019
Wickedness see as the bludgeoned to death the poor reptile..
Re: Reptile Found In Edo University's Engineering Workshop by Ademoore07(m): 2:37pm On Nov 23, 2019
Prettychichi21:
monitor lizard is a reptile too na.. order Squamata
U must be a zoologist.

Re: Reptile Found In Edo University's Engineering Workshop by supercase1(m): 2:51pm On Nov 23, 2019
Our Edo brothers always on point grin

Re: Reptile Found In Edo University's Engineering Workshop by aminusodiq(m): 2:52pm On Nov 23, 2019
Prettychichi21:

no alligator in Africa undecided
I just confirmed on google... thanks!!!

Re: Reptile Found In Edo University's Engineering Workshop by uzoexcel(m): 2:56pm On Nov 23, 2019
It's not a reptile...its osareme..he just forgot the words of the incantation that will convert him back to human.please release him

Re: Reptile Found In Edo University's Engineering Workshop by saintneo(m): 2:57pm On Nov 23, 2019
Re: Reptile Found In Edo University's Engineering Workshop by Czartega(m): 3:03pm On Nov 23, 2019
That's a komodo dragon!

Huge reptile found in the Engineering workshop of the Edo University, Iyambo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TruewUH3qBE
Re: Reptile Found In Edo University's Engineering Workshop by sylve11: 3:04pm On Nov 23, 2019
tojahh:

If e no make front page...
Call me baskad.

this your post and the pics got me laughing.......... grin grin grin cool
Re: Reptile Found In Edo University's Engineering Workshop by Skepticus: 3:05pm On Nov 23, 2019
tojahh:

Its a lost Game

Barcelona last game on the road was 3-1 loss against Lavente. We hope they lose this too.

Yeah... It's lost game like your bad English.

GTFOH!!

Re: Reptile Found In Edo University's Engineering Workshop by Skepticus: 3:07pm On Nov 23, 2019
Czartega:
That's a komodo dragon!

Don't be silly.

It's just your common monitor lizard.

Komodo Dragons are only found in east Asia.

Re: Reptile Found In Edo University's Engineering Workshop by odigbosky(m): 3:14pm On Nov 23, 2019
emeijeh:

You don waka sha!
Na Afowa, no be Afashio grin

I don't even know his occupation but the guy travels a lot. He knows so many places in Nigeria

Re: Reptile Found In Edo University's Engineering Workshop by tojahh(m): 3:16pm On Nov 23, 2019
Skepticus:

Yeah... It's lost game like your bad English.

GTFOH!!

Bad English?
Maybe you should drink water and read again.
Re: Reptile Found In Edo University's Engineering Workshop by CreekCommando: 3:17pm On Nov 23, 2019
Stop telling me to check your signature, I'm not a bank staff.
Make the reptile no bite that lecturer wey like women too much wey sabi stay long for that Engineering drawing studio near toilet.

Re: Reptile Found In Edo University's Engineering Workshop by CreekCommando: 3:19pm On Nov 23, 2019
The botanical name of that reptile is: REPTILIA EDONWINCH
Re: Reptile Found In Edo University's Engineering Workshop by armadeo(m): 3:30pm On Nov 23, 2019
This story never complete.

Where's the firewood...
Re: Reptile Found In Edo University's Engineering Workshop by Prettychichi21(f): 4:21pm On Nov 23, 2019
Ademoore07:
U must be a zoologist.

lol for once I'm proud to say I'm one cheesy

Re: Reptile Found In Edo University's Engineering Workshop by Prettychichi21(f): 4:22pm On Nov 23, 2019
CreekCommando:
The botanical name of that reptile is: REPTILIA EDONWINCH

Re: Reptile Found In Edo University's Engineering Workshop by tiziano(m): 4:28pm On Nov 23, 2019
How do this get to the front page?
Re: Reptile Found In Edo University's Engineering Workshop by Prettychichi21(f): 4:32pm On Nov 23, 2019
kenny714433:
Hmm
A simple google photo search will tell the op the name of the reptile.

And the poor little Alligator was killed.

NwaAmaikpe, what's always the lady's purpose of transformimg to baby Alligator? ����

lol you're kidding right?? google didn't tell you that alligators aren't found in Africa?
Re: Reptile Found In Edo University's Engineering Workshop by Kokaine(m): 4:54pm On Nov 23, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:

I know that old Afashio woman.
So she still hasn't stopped changing to reptiles?

The last time she was almost killed at Ikabigbo if not for late Mallam Mamudu that asked it be spared.
When there was calm, she turned back to a human being and trekked back to her house.

That was some 21 years ago.
you are from auchi definitely
Re: Reptile Found In Edo University's Engineering Workshop by Yankiss(m): 5:40pm On Nov 23, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:

I know that old Afashio woman.
So she still hasn't stopped changing to reptiles?

The last time she was almost killed at Ikabigbo if not for late Mallam Mamudu that asked it be spared.
When there was calm, she turned back to a human being and trekked back to her house.

That was some 21 years ago.
Chei NwaAmaikpe Sabi yarn o. Story Don suffer.

Re: Reptile Found In Edo University's Engineering Workshop by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 23, 2019
Ogborigbo na hin dem kill anyhow like that. Harmless creature. Orogun people will not like this at all

The West Africa Nile monitor (Varanus stellatus)
Re: Reptile Found In Edo University's Engineering Workshop by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 23, 2019
URblogger:

The poor creature, we need animal rights in this country. Look at how they hit the creatures head, it affected me here.
Re: Reptile Found In Edo University's Engineering Workshop by puppiluv(m): 7:27pm On Nov 23, 2019
komodo !!!!
Re: Reptile Found In Edo University's Engineering Workshop by BilltheDON(m): 7:39pm On Nov 23, 2019
Lolz
Re: Reptile Found In Edo University's Engineering Workshop by agbonkamen(f): 11:25am On Nov 24, 2019
voltron14:

Na Ihevbe.
Ihievbe is the correct spelling

Re: Reptile Found In Edo University's Engineering Workshop by voltron14: 11:27am On Nov 24, 2019
agbonkamen:
Ihievbe is the correct spelling

You are correct.

I was in a rush .

Re: Reptile Found In Edo University's Engineering Workshop by adecz: 7:30pm On Nov 24, 2019
HazzanTazzan:

I've seen it around my compound a couple of times on my fence ...

Just wondering if it can actually enter my concrete pond and still be able to climb up and out since the walls of the pond are plastered...

From what i know, Reptiles are unable to climb well on plastered wall cos they slip back down

Its your fishes that are attracting them,
& the lizard is just trying to decide the
best mode of attack.

Better try & trap it, because it will keep
coming back.

If it were ordinary pond, you would
have lost many fish already, because they
are very good swimmers
Re: Reptile Found In Edo University's Engineering Workshop by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:25pm On Nov 24, 2019
adecz:

Its your fishes that are attracting them,
& the lizard is just trying to decide the
best mode of attack.

Better try & trap it, because it will keep
coming back.

If it were ordinary pond, you would
have lost many fish already, because they
are very good swimmers

Thank God it's concrete pond...

I guess it us fully aware that it can't cpme.out once it's inside and thus won't go in

21 Most Commonly Confused Words In English Language. / Ibrahim Waziri Jnr: The HND Graduate From Nigeria Who Earned A Phd In America / How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria