Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,830 members, 7,844,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Three Trafficked Children Were Rescued By The Police In Anambra - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Three Trafficked Children Were Rescued By The Police In Anambra (306 Views)

“FIA”: Davido Shades Caroline Danjuma & Police In New Song: "Save Your Drama" / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) / Tillaman Brutalized By Police In Lagos (Alaafin Of Oyo's Son) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Three Trafficked Children Were Rescued By The Police In Anambra by Museloaded: 11:54am On Nov 23, 2019
Three children believed to be victims of child trafficking have been rescued by the Police command in Anambra state.

They were rescued at Nkpor in North local government area by police officers who also arrested two women caught in the act.

The police spokesperson in Anambra state,Haruna Mohammed confirmed the arrest of the women in charge,also said the trafficked children were all males aged between one to five years.He further said that the traffickers will be charged to court after proper investigation has been made.
Read more:https://www.museloaded.com.ng/2019/11/23/three-trafficked-children-were-rescued-by-the-police-in-anambra/

Re: Three Trafficked Children Were Rescued By The Police In Anambra by tokrizy: 12:02pm On Nov 23, 2019
Pls I've got airtel airtime for sale I mistakenly recharged 10k instead of 1k from my banking app. So I want to sell at cheaper rate pls if you are interested if u want to buy u can quote me thanks.
Re: Three Trafficked Children Were Rescued By The Police In Anambra by SLAP44: 12:08pm On Nov 23, 2019
And that's the last time you will hear anything about this. Sensationalism.

(1) (Reply)

Mompha Remanded In Prison Custody / Juliet Ibrahim Vows Not To Do Anything For Free In 2020 Including Masturbation / Pastor Shares “anointed Bread” To His Church Members In Delta State (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.