Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

“stop Playing Nigerian Songs In Our Country” - Fuse ODG Warn Ghanaians Djs - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / “stop Playing Nigerian Songs In Our Country” - Fuse ODG Warn Ghanaians Djs (334 Views)

"ODG Crooner" Eltee Skhillz Performs At Felabration 2022 / Top 10 Hottest Nigerian Songs Released In July 2018 / Wizkid Ft. Davido, Ice Prince, Fuse Odg, Rihanna, Cardi B (official Audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“stop Playing Nigerian Songs In Our Country” - Fuse ODG Warn Ghanaians Djs by Naijamp3king: 12:14pm On Nov 23, 2019
Ghanaian Talented Artists, Fuse ODG has taken to social media to beg the DJ’s in his country to limit the way at which they play Nigerian songs.

Fuse took to his Twitter handle to beg the other Ghanaian DJ to limit the way they play Nigerian songs at events and outings they cater for, advising that they play more local songs.

His post read that DJ’s should promote more of the underground acts the country has as if Nigerians had the same opportunity they have, everyone knows what will happen.

Watch video here
Source:
https://naijamp3king.com.ng/2019/11/23/stop-playing-nigerian-songs-in-our-country-fuse-odg-warn-ghanaians-djs/

1 Share

Re: “stop Playing Nigerian Songs In Our Country” - Fuse ODG Warn Ghanaians Djs by sLentlover7778(m): 12:22pm On Nov 23, 2019
You have to honor your elders first.. Nigeria be ona papa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “stop Playing Nigerian Songs In Our Country” - Fuse ODG Warn Ghanaians Djs by omoiyamayor(m): 12:23pm On Nov 23, 2019
Another war against nigeria,few minutes to kick off

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “stop Playing Nigerian Songs In Our Country” - Fuse ODG Warn Ghanaians Djs by booblacain(m): 1:04pm On Nov 23, 2019
Well, you do have to promote your own more.
Re: “stop Playing Nigerian Songs In Our Country” - Fuse ODG Warn Ghanaians Djs by Kylekent59: 1:07pm On Nov 23, 2019
Before we castigate him, let us ask ourselves a?

What is the difference between 1990's to 2010 and 2013 till date music in Naija?

Our musicians only compose "noise"

Many of their music spoils the body chemistry. No single sense at all .

To our stars then, Style plus, plantation boys, oriented brothers, x-project, p-square and brymo groups. We miss you all.

Your songs were fantastic and if filled the atmosphere with love.

If you all are doubting me, you can try and see for yourself

Today, before going to bed, play this music " you and I by plantation boiz"

Then tomorrow, before going to bed, play this music" risky by Davido"

Then on Monday, ask yourself how you felt listening to each song, how your body reacted to it, your sense of reasoning to the song, what you understand or what the song is talking about?

I still don't understand this, " anytime I see you for da club I dey television your body"

That line alone changes the concept of reasoning, which is why many have lost their moral sense of reasoning.

You would see or read comments that are very disgusting, like when a lady uploads her pic wearing short skirt, you would read a comment like; how I wish she fit raise her skirt up make I see something, falling breast, the kinda ozz that would be emanating under her skirt etc.

(1) (Reply)

Fireboy Album Tops Davido And Burnaboy On Spotify / Download Tekno - SURU / Download Heart Cry By Minister Royce O A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.