Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

BBNaija Thelma Receives Benz Gift From Fans During Her Meet & Greet In Lekki - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija Thelma Receives Benz Gift From Fans During Her Meet & Greet In Lekki (1253 Views)

Wizkid Mistakenly Throws £100K Ring And Jacket To Fans During Show / Frodd Gets Mercedez Benz Gift From Sir Justine 24 Hours After Being Mocked / BBNaija: Thelma And Waje Lookalike - Fans (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija Thelma Receives Benz Gift From Fans During Her Meet & Greet In Lekki by amebogistng(m): 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2019
Former Big Brother Naija ‘Pepper Dem’ Season four housemate, Thelma Ibemere is now a proud owner of a new Mercedes Benz after her fans surprised her.

Thelma was overwhelmed and could not control her emotions when she realized the depth of lover her fans have for her. According to reports, fans of the reality star presented her the Benz gift during her meet and greet session with well wishers.

She took to her Instagram page some moments ago to share photos and videos of her new car gift. Congratulations are in order for the reality star, on her latest acquisition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2_WFM0TMEc

https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/bbnaijas-thelma-receives-benz-gift-from.html

Re: BBNaija Thelma Receives Benz Gift From Fans During Her Meet & Greet In Lekki by amebogistng(m): 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: BBNaija Thelma Receives Benz Gift From Fans During Her Meet & Greet In Lekki by Kingosytex(m): 12:52pm On Nov 23, 2019
cheesycheesycheesy People de try for this country o! Imagine some people contributing to bug and gift a car to a girl simply because she took part in BBN.

There are many philantropists in this country o.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Thelma Receives Benz Gift From Fans During Her Meet & Greet In Lekki by amebogistng(m): 12:52pm On Nov 23, 2019
grin shocked
Re: BBNaija Thelma Receives Benz Gift From Fans During Her Meet & Greet In Lekki by LearnITsmash(m): 1:03pm On Nov 23, 2019
See how senseless we are in this country, imagine gifting a cheap hoe like this chick a car simply because she took part in bbn, Nigerians and misplaced priorities undecided
Re: BBNaija Thelma Receives Benz Gift From Fans During Her Meet & Greet In Lekki by winosport: 1:08pm On Nov 23, 2019
I really find it hard to believe that Nigerians contribute money to buy Benz for an ex BB naija housemate

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Thelma Receives Benz Gift From Fans During Her Meet & Greet In Lekki by sweetonugbu: 1:24pm On Nov 23, 2019
Next year I will be participating in BBN show, I wouldn't mind being the first person to be evicted, I will come out and start to count census, it will be my achievement next year.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2020: Ozo Reveals What He Did When He First Saw Nengi / Birthday Photos Of Osigbesans 7 Year Old Jeffery Surfaces Online / Barry Jhay’s Record Label Boss Is Dead, Allegedly Committed Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.