Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,993 members, 7,863,556 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:03 PM

Who Would You Vote For In The Upcoming Presidential Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Would You Vote For In The Upcoming Presidential Election (497 Views)

About The Upcoming Presidential Election 2015 / FIRE OUTBREAK Will Not Affect The Upcoming General Elections- INEC / Will Goodluck Jonathan Win The Upcoming Presidential Election? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Would You Vote For In The Upcoming Presidential Election by jason2010(m): 11:27am On Nov 21, 2010
Guys, here is a question, who would you vote for and why between the following candidates; Ribadu, Atiku, IBB, Jonathan, Buhari? For me, I say Buhari or Ribadu because I know that Generals IBB and Abubakar Abdusalami would be in jail with the key thrown into the atlantic if any of those two guys are elected. Just some straigth foward simply answers
Re: Who Would You Vote For In The Upcoming Presidential Election by Blazay(m): 11:30am On Nov 21, 2010
ibb. cool
Re: Who Would You Vote For In The Upcoming Presidential Election by fstranger: 12:13pm On Nov 21, 2010
BlaZay!
Re: Who Would You Vote For In The Upcoming Presidential Election by Mobinga: 2:30pm On Nov 21, 2010
Re: Who Would You Vote For In The Upcoming Presidential Election by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 21, 2010
First Abdusalam is not contesting. secondly I will vote for GEJ
Re: Who Would You Vote For In The Upcoming Presidential Election by Nsiman(m): 3:03pm On Nov 21, 2010
Gej all the way
Re: Who Would You Vote For In The Upcoming Presidential Election by jason2010(m): 5:41pm On Nov 21, 2010
@Ozin, I appreciate the response. My post did not say or imply that General Abdusalami is contesting. I was merely pointing out a few politicians that Buhari and Ribadu my throw in jail if they (Buhari and Ribadu) are elected
Re: Who Would You Vote For In The Upcoming Presidential Election by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 21, 2010
fstranger:

BlaZay!

President of Nigeria, not president of the clown organization.

@Post
I'd rather not vote for any of those candidate, but GEJ seems the best bet.

(1) (Reply)

Public Hearing On Electoral Act Next Week / Another Reason Nigeria Has Lost Its Place In Africa / Why We Want Lawmakers As Members Of Parties’ Nec, By Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.