Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Allen Onyema: I Stand With Allen Until He's Proven Guilty -singer Kcee Reacts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Allen Onyema: I Stand With Allen Until He's Proven Guilty -singer Kcee Reacts (748 Views)

Singer Kcee Prays For Tekno Over His Condition / E-money, Ifeanyi Ubah, Flavour, Kcee At Allen Onyema's 25th Wedding Anniversary / Yes, Wizkid Made History And So Did Davido, But I Stand With One Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Allen Onyema: I Stand With Allen Until He's Proven Guilty -singer Kcee Reacts by nancyiwuchukwuk: 3:21pm On Nov 23, 2019
Nigerian Singer, Kingsley Chinweike Okonkwo, aka Kcee, has reacted to the alleged fraudulent allegations against the chairman of Nigerian popular airline, Allen Onyema.

The singer via his tweeter handle says he stands with Allen Onyema until he's proven guilty.

I stand with Allen Onyema Air Peace until he's proven guilty!#Airpeaceo

The US Attorneys office in Georgia had alleged that the Chairman, CEO, and founder of Air Peace, a Nigerian airline, has been involved with bank fraud and money laundering for moving more than $20 million from Nigeria through United States bank accounts in a scheme allegedly involving false documents based on the purchase of airplanes.

Read more on http://irukkanews.com/index.php/2019/11/23/allen-onyema-i-stand-with-allen-until-hes-proven-guilty-singer-kcee-reacts-to-allens-case/

Re: Allen Onyema: I Stand With Allen Until He's Proven Guilty -singer Kcee Reacts by bluecircle470: 3:31pm On Nov 23, 2019
As if i care
Re: Allen Onyema: I Stand With Allen Until He's Proven Guilty -singer Kcee Reacts by Larryfest(m): 3:42pm On Nov 23, 2019
And when he has been proven guilty you will run away from him right

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: I Stand With Allen Until He's Proven Guilty -singer Kcee Reacts by Maraokere: 4:03pm On Nov 23, 2019
so if he's found guilty u won't stand with him again...Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: I Stand With Allen Until He's Proven Guilty -singer Kcee Reacts by nancyiwuchukwuk: 4:04pm On Nov 23, 2019
cc; Lalasticlala
Re: Allen Onyema: I Stand With Allen Until He's Proven Guilty -singer Kcee Reacts by DRPAIT123(m): 5:55pm On Nov 23, 2019
That's what a sane man should do and not jump on the bandwagon saying shit they know nothing about, he's innocent until he's found guilty.
He helped save hundreds of Nigerians during the Xenophobia brouhaha and we shouldn't forget that.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Picture Is This ? / Naira Marley Retweets S*x Tape Of Apostle Omashola Who Called Him A Demon / Johnny Gill's Dedication To Lady Tacha: My, My, My!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.