Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Luxury Female Hostel Accommodation With State Of The Art Facilities At Yaba - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Luxury Female Hostel Accommodation With State Of The Art Facilities At Yaba (1097 Views)

Herbert Wigwe Son Biography: Age, Family, Wife, State Of Origin. / I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? / My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Luxury Female Hostel Accommodation With State Of The Art Facilities At Yaba by CotenantNIG: 4:18pm On Nov 23, 2019
Luxury Hostel Accommodation in the Yaba Axis with 2mins walk to Unilag, named MACK 24 Hostel.

Features include:

– 24hrs power supply (with the aid of Generator and Inverter)

– 24hrs Security – Air conditioners & Fans installed in all rooms

– Smoke Detectors – Emergency Fire Exits

– Fire Prevention System (Extinguisher)

– Cleaning Services – Laundry Service / Washing Machines

– Eco Friendly Environment (Garden/Green Area)

– Kitchen & Dinning Area

– Living Room – Study (Reading Area)

– Open space terrace for social activities

– Digital TV’s (Common Area)

Post a room request to have access to Apartment

https://cotenant.ng/post-a-request/

Re: Luxury Female Hostel Accommodation With State Of The Art Facilities At Yaba by Pavore9: 5:06pm On Nov 23, 2019
Size of room and how many occupants per room?
Re: Luxury Female Hostel Accommodation With State Of The Art Facilities At Yaba by henryobinna(m): 9:58am On Nov 24, 2019
state of the art ko country of the art.

Them never use am. These are pictures before use...
Shey na Nigerian students go use am?
Re: Luxury Female Hostel Accommodation With State Of The Art Facilities At Yaba by Zinny25(f): 11:00am On Nov 24, 2019
I thought hostels are built within the school premises and provided by the school.

I can't live off camp and still have plenty people in a room naa, what's the need of going off camp.

(1) (Reply)

3 Productive Things You Can Do During The Stay-At-Home Period : By Amechi Okoli / Please Recommend Brand Of Fridge/deep Freezer To Buy / Boy Tries To Scam His Dad But He Never Saw What Was Coming (read Chats)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.