Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Media Personality Toyo Reveals How EFCC Scattered Her Apartment In Abeokuta. VID - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Media Personality Toyo Reveals How EFCC Scattered Her Apartment In Abeokuta. VID (736 Views)

From Cubana Brothers To Ned Nwoko’s Wife, How EFCC Ignored Nigerian Elites / Armed Robbers Apprehended, Stripped Naked By Residents In Olomore, Abeokuta. VID / SARS Killed Innocent Hausa Man While Chasing Yahoo Boys In Olomore, Abeokuta.vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Media Personality Toyo Reveals How EFCC Scattered Her Apartment In Abeokuta. VID by nairafame(m): 4:46pm On Nov 23, 2019
Media Personality Toyo Reveals What EFCC Operatives Did To Her in Abeokuta Ogun State.

See What She Wrote.
EFCC Please talk to your people not to invade people’s privacy without any filed evidence against them,they just came without knocking on my door and burgled my window,what rubbish has this country turned to ?this happened around 5AM in Abeokuta ,this is total madness and they claimed they came into the compound because they saw cars parked �‍♀️is that enough excuse to perform this crazy act ,this is thuggery and burglary�‍♀️ stupidity hiding under the platform of EFCC, EFCC you need to work on this we all are citizens and have our own right to privacy ,this is absurd.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B5NTZ1rnfqH/

Watch Video Below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/11/media-personality-toyo-reveals-how-efcc.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Mind44

Re: Media Personality Toyo Reveals How EFCC Scattered Her Apartment In Abeokuta. VID by nairafame(m): 5:00pm On Nov 23, 2019
See People Reaction

Re: Media Personality Toyo Reveals How EFCC Scattered Her Apartment In Abeokuta. VID by voltron14: 5:12pm On Nov 23, 2019
You never talk wetin happen.
Re: Media Personality Toyo Reveals How EFCC Scattered Her Apartment In Abeokuta. VID by Jabioro: 5:23pm On Nov 23, 2019
Me no understood..make I waka go front small..by left I fit see bar take one bottle cool down.. wetin !!!
Re: Media Personality Toyo Reveals How EFCC Scattered Her Apartment In Abeokuta. VID by Newboss(m): 6:21pm On Nov 23, 2019
This country too cast. Small power and sense is gone.
Re: Media Personality Toyo Reveals How EFCC Scattered Her Apartment In Abeokuta. VID by jaytee01(m): 6:41pm On Nov 23, 2019
Sue their azz!
This country has gone to the dogs!
Re: Media Personality Toyo Reveals How EFCC Scattered Her Apartment In Abeokuta. VID by Slymonster(m): 7:41am On Nov 24, 2019
And they wouldn't pay for those things they damage. To sue here cant work because the president has made the Nigerian court useless. See how their mates in other countries are doing investigation even if it take years but still come out with evidence. Why, because law works over there and you can pay for damages. They are there bursting people's houses when they feel you are young lol.
The guy should gather money and arrange his house back. They may even be fake efcc because it's common this days

(1) (Reply)

NL: Even The Church Is Not Safe Again / Man Allegedly Kills Fiancee Three Days After Proposing To Her / Gunmen open fire on travellers around Kaduna train station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.