Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Kanye West To Run For US Presidency, 2024 - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kanye West To Run For US Presidency, 2024 (325 Views)

Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 / Meet Amarachuka Enyia, Kanye West Supports Mayor Of Chicago Contestant With $73K / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanye West To Run For US Presidency, 2024 by musedTabloid: 4:49pm On Nov 23, 2019
This is not the first time Kanye West has voiced his desire to be the king of the free world. Back in 2015, West hopped up on the VMAs stage (this time with no beefing Taylor Swift in sight) to inform the world that he planned to run in the 2020 election. “I don’t know what I finna lose after this. It don’t matter, though; It’s not about me. It’s about ideas. New ideas. People with ideas. People who believe in truth,” the rapper stated. “And yes, as you probably could’ve guessed by this moment, I have decided in 2020 to run for president.”
At the time, Kim Kardashian told Ellen DeGeneres on her popular talk show that West had by no means mentioned his want to run for president previous to his VMAs rant. However, she stated she was in full help of her husband’s political aspirations. “I believe he is serious. I know that if he puts his mind to something, he’ll do his best,” including, “I think it would be so much fun to be in the White House.” Counterpoint, Kim: it would actually suck to be in the White House.

Read more: https://mused.xyz/news/is-kanye-west-actually-operating-for-president-in-2024/

Fast ahead to 2019 and, as a substitute of hitting the marketing campaign path, West is busy selling his presidential bid 5 years from now. It’s just like the 2020 announcement by no means even occurred. Although the rapper most likely has the star energy to draw a good quantity of help, it stays to be seen if he is prepared to place within the effort and time for a full-blown marketing campaign. So whereas it positively seems like he plans to run for president (even John Legend says he is critical about it), there is a good likelihood that by 2024 West can have set his sights on one other endeavor — relegating his candidacy to nothing greater than one other yet another wild Kanye West rant.

Re: Kanye West To Run For US Presidency, 2024 by healthserve(m): 4:51pm On Nov 23, 2019
Kanye should start. Please. Its too early to implode
Re: Kanye West To Run For US Presidency, 2024 by nakaman: 5:01pm On Nov 23, 2019
finally my opportunity to get to US
Re: Kanye West To Run For US Presidency, 2024 by healthserve(m): 5:03pm On Nov 23, 2019
nakaman:

Clown cheesy
Re: Kanye West To Run For US Presidency, 2024 by donbachi(m): 5:07pm On Nov 23, 2019
GOD works in mysterious ways.
Re: Kanye West To Run For US Presidency, 2024 by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 23, 2019
nakaman:

Abeg no start

(1) (Reply)

Trump Attacks Christian Magazine For Supporting His Impeachment / If They Attack Us, We Will Hit Them Harder Than They Have Ever Been Hit Before / Watch How America Took Out Soleimani In Iraq- Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.