Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Message From Our Lord Jesus Christ : Title - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Message From Our Lord Jesus Christ : Title (622 Views)

The Professional Names Of Our Lord Jesus Christ The Saviour Of The Whole World / Messages From Lord Jesus To Earth For Endtime And Rapture / An Urgent Message From The Lord Jesus: “i Am Coming!” (part Ix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Message From Our Lord Jesus Christ : Title by gradewilli: 2:01pm On Nov 21, 2010
First of all, I didn’t want to write this in the first place, but my spirit keeps disturbing me to post it online.
Hey peeps, I had this vision from our God almighty , is about people planting their seeds in wrong places, meaning the vision was saying people planting a lot of (yam) (yam is a food) in the soil and when the time came to harvest , is all damaged. Moreover what God was saying is that, people who pay their tithes in wrong churches and giving money to the fake pastors. They will be disappointed, because there would be a time, they would be looking for help and nobody would help them, because they sow their seeds in wrong places.
Conclusion
The bible tells us that not all whom call in my name will inherit the kingdom of God; nowadays we are experiencing some fake pastors, although we were warned before in the bible, that we shall know them by their fruits. My brothers and sisters, I urge you do not put your title in wrong churches, meaning not all these pastors are real; they are there to make money for themselves.
I tell you, this should not stop you paying your title to the church; title is very paramount in the eyes of thy lord, all you need to do read your bible and tell God to direct you to the right church.
If you need further advice about this, please do not hesitate, let me know
Be careful about the fake pastors or anti-Christ
Re: Message From Our Lord Jesus Christ : Title by KunleOshob(m): 5:26pm On Nov 21, 2010
Your message can't be from christ as christ doesn't require tithes of christians in the first instance.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Ready ? / Word Base Member / Part 14. How Do We Assure Ourselves That We Are Dead To Self?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.