Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,212 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

New Scan Method At Imo State Airport: Man Held Hostage At Gunpoint At Owerri Air - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / New Scan Method At Imo State Airport: Man Held Hostage At Gunpoint At Owerri Air (352 Views)

Christmas In Owerri (pictures) / Father Cosmas Aguocha Dies In Accident In Imo State. Graphic Photos / 100-Year-Old Python Killed In Okigwe, Imo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Scan Method At Imo State Airport: Man Held Hostage At Gunpoint At Owerri Air by izeksblog: 6:17pm On Nov 23, 2019
A man is being held hostage at Owerri airport this very moment for refusing to pay a non-advertising fine.

According to person that spoke with izeksblog, the man is being held at gunpoint for refusing to pay a fine for parking his car backward instead of forward.

He said;

There is a scam going on at Owerri aiport where a FAN concession is collecting non advertised fine for what it call front end parking only Money in private hands and passengers stresse our.

I have just falling victim but refusing to pay.
Despite the fact that I was in for only 30 mins and no attempts made to redirect.
Funny not even security for FAN or police are able to help.

Possibly some are in on the Racket.
I am sticking to my Guns

I am in the car. And will remain without paying a dime.
Please forward to the minister for FAN

Details later.

Read more at https://izeksblog.com/2019/11/update-man-held-hostage-at-gunpoint-at-owerri-airport-for-refusing-to-pay-a-non-advertised-fine/

Photos below.

Re: New Scan Method At Imo State Airport: Man Held Hostage At Gunpoint At Owerri Air by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 23, 2019
But have you forwarded to MINISTER FOR FAN?
Re: New Scan Method At Imo State Airport: Man Held Hostage At Gunpoint At Owerri Air by Martini101(m): 7:18pm On Nov 23, 2019
izeksblog:
A man is being held hostage at Owerri airport this very moment for refusing to pay a non-advertising fine.

According to person that spoke with izeksblog, the man is being held at gunpoint for refusing to pay a fine for parking his car backward instead of forward.

He said;

There is a scam going on at Owerri aiport where a FAN concession is collecting non advertised fine for what it call front end parking only Money in private hands and passengers stresse our.

I have just falling victim but refusing to pay.
Despite the fact that I was in for only 30 mins and no attempts made to redirect.
Funny not even security for FAN or police are able to help.

Possibly some are in on the Racket.
I am sticking to my Guns

I am in the car. And will remain without paying a dime.
Please forward to the minister for FAN

Details later.

Read more at https://izeksblog.com/2019/11/update-man-held-hostage-at-gunpoint-at-owerri-airport-for-refusing-to-pay-a-non-advertised-fine/

Photos below.

You are at fault here. It is clearly written there, instead of you to ask questions, you are reporting yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria News Headlines Today November 25 2019 - Speakersden / [new] 100 Best Happy Christmas And New Year Messages And Sms For 2019 / Lady Pushed Out Of One-chance Keke After Being Asked The Church She Attends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.