Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,110 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Nigerians Harbouring And Employing Illegal Migrants Will Be Jailed And Fined - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Harbouring And Employing Illegal Migrants Will Be Jailed And Fined (21251 Views)

Protesting Women Seal Hotel Harbouring Alleged ESN Members / Buhari Plans To Register Illegal Migrants, Under Fire - Guardian / PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Harbouring And Employing Illegal Migrants Will Be Jailed And Fined by obiekunie2: 9:38pm On Nov 23, 2019
Re: Nigerians Harbouring And Employing Illegal Migrants Will Be Jailed And Fined by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 23, 2019
What do I do with the biafra living in my compound?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Harbouring And Employing Illegal Migrants Will Be Jailed And Fined by Coldie(m): 10:09pm On Nov 23, 2019
thatigboman:
All those foreigners from Niger, Chad and Mali that bear Umar Sokoto and Danjuma Katsina and in possession of our National Voter's Card, how are we going to treat their case?
Imagine if Biafra dae. By now half of the Biafrans in Nigeria for De ready to go house or loose there various jobs
Re: Nigerians Harbouring And Employing Illegal Migrants Will Be Jailed And Fined by Coldie(m): 10:10pm On Nov 23, 2019
landpro:
What do I do with the biafra living in my compound?
Stop talking like an illiterate. Is there any country called Biafra?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Harbouring And Employing Illegal Migrants Will Be Jailed And Fined by Coldie(m): 10:12pm On Nov 23, 2019
I support the move.

Once u cross Nigerian border, almost all west African countries treat us anyhow, u only get a different treatment when u have money.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Harbouring And Employing Illegal Migrants Will Be Jailed And Fined by Samuels90: 10:30pm On Nov 23, 2019
OdefaGirl:
I hope this information has really been spread across even to the rural dwellers? Am just learning of this now and the deadline is fast approaching.
lol, u believe them. It won't work, if they comb only Ipaja they will b tired... When bribed too, nothing is going to happen. Audio talk!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Harbouring And Employing Illegal Migrants Will Be Jailed And Fined by Johans1991: 10:31pm On Nov 23, 2019
jamace:

What about the foreign Fulanis that were illegally and officially invited into Nigeria in preparation for Radio Fulani and Ruga? When are those going back to Guinea, Niger, Mali .....etc? Nigerian forests are full of foreign fulanis now, taking over our farmlands. When are they going to be repatriated or are they above the law?
see how human being reason. If you have any proof pls report them when the time of grace (January 12th,2020) past. Pls stop fooling yourself . though I know your foolishness is hereditary u can still change your next generation. AKUYA

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Harbouring And Employing Illegal Migrants Will Be Jailed And Fined by chibnnodi: 10:51pm On Nov 23, 2019
I look like a Canadian, please NIM, come and deport me.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Harbouring And Employing Illegal Migrants Will Be Jailed And Fined by LabDNA: 11:03pm On Nov 23, 2019
They'll arrest and kick out Beninoise but allow immigrant from Niger to continue to stay for reasons we already know.

Many Nigeriens vote in this country's election, many of them hiding under their resemblance and kinship with northerners.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Harbouring And Employing Illegal Migrants Will Be Jailed And Fined by DieuDonee(m): 11:27pm On Nov 23, 2019
What of other nationalities?
Especially Indians, Chinese and Lebanese?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Harbouring And Employing Illegal Migrants Will Be Jailed And Fined by amamahdaniel(m): 11:28pm On Nov 23, 2019
Nairaland please vote for me as The Best AHOC OF THE YEAR.
My name is AMAMAH. FOLLOW THE LINK AND VOTE FOR ME. GOD will do something GREAT in ur life before this year end. AMEN.

https://headply.com/wd2ba/
Re: Nigerians Harbouring And Employing Illegal Migrants Will Be Jailed And Fined by xtremeTall(m): 11:34pm On Nov 23, 2019
Especially benin republic and Togo..dem too many fo lag and you no go know grin shocked
Re: Nigerians Harbouring And Employing Illegal Migrants Will Be Jailed And Fined by Cameroonglass(m): 11:46pm On Nov 23, 2019
Hope it will become a great success, but for u to tell me that Nigerians will pay to renew their identity cards but foreigners will get theirs for free is really funny,

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Harbouring And Employing Illegal Migrants Will Be Jailed And Fined by tonee1: 11:54pm On Nov 23, 2019
I am an American citizen, please come and deport me ooo.. I urgently need this deportation..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Harbouring And Employing Illegal Migrants Will Be Jailed And Fined by Cameroonglass(m): 11:56pm On Nov 23, 2019
Nigeria is one of two remaining countries still doing nationality by birth
Re: Nigerians Harbouring And Employing Illegal Migrants Will Be Jailed And Fined by webngnews: 11:57pm On Nov 23, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Nigerians Harbouring And Employing Illegal Migrants Will Be Jailed And Fined by nograv: 12:01am On Nov 24, 2019
The Northern politicians pushing this nonsense, will soon stop when they see their population rapidly decrease..

I agree with some of the other posters here a good quarter of the Hausa or Fulani population is of foreign extraction.. grin
Re: Nigerians Harbouring And Employing Illegal Migrants Will Be Jailed And Fined by nograv: 12:02am On Nov 24, 2019
DieuDonee:
What of other nationalities?
Especially Indians, Chinese and Lebanese?

If the latter two behave themselves (lebanese and chinese) then they can stay.

But Indians who are typically racist anyway can go..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Harbouring And Employing Illegal Migrants Will Be Jailed And Fined by TorukMakto: 12:23am On Nov 24, 2019
Nigerian laws are meant for the Southerners.

It's in the North you will get most illegal immigrant, they are even giving national ID to people from Niger Republic, Chad, Mali Sudan etc

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10060234_operasnapshot20190807145115www_legit_ng_png336689d8c0ee038dcc69b84c197c8e36
Re: Nigerians Harbouring And Employing Illegal Migrants Will Be Jailed And Fined by Vcblinks(m): 12:26am On Nov 24, 2019
ogbuefi677:
lolz.
All these abokki and talk.
A quarter of the abokkis you see are from Niger republic and Chad and the indigenous Nigerian abokkis love it that way,so where them wan start?
leave those mugus.go to deep northern states and see how chad and niger citizens have blended and they use them for election and those mugus are coming to tell us nonsense
Re: Nigerians Harbouring And Employing Illegal Migrants Will Be Jailed And Fined by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:33am On Nov 24, 2019
This is yet another well thought out and calculated scheme designed to put southerners at disadvantage politically.

The objective is to control population down south while the Senegalese,Malians, Nigerenes,Chadians,Guenians,etc continue to cross borders into northern Nigeria unchecked. The North will never let go of its population advantage over the south and will do anything to sustain it.

The Abokis are getting set for 2023 ! Sai Baba!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Harbouring And Employing Illegal Migrants Will Be Jailed And Fined by captainamiedi1: 3:18am On Nov 24, 2019
Indians, Philippines and Chinese should be the target here they always see Nigerians and the govt as fools. funny enough when immigration officers come, the same Nigerians will hide them in the toilet. Are we not really fools??

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Harbouring And Employing Illegal Migrants Will Be Jailed And Fined by mmsen: 4:03am On Nov 24, 2019
ogbuefi677:
lolz.
All these abokki and talk.
A quarter of the abokkis you see are from Niger republic and Chad and the indigenous Nigerian abokkis love it that way,so where them wan start?

Even the ones that I've seen hawking tiger nuts in Calabar are from Niger and Chad.
Re: Nigerians Harbouring And Employing Illegal Migrants Will Be Jailed And Fined by obidark: 4:42am On Nov 24, 2019
chai....

you,nigerians are strange....

una see this ol thing as christian vs. muslim matter....readin from comments....
north like northern africans,while south like southern africans....

nawa....

interestingly,the divide is by the equator....

but everybody dislike ghanaians....
all nigerians agree on that....

kiiiiki....

Re: Nigerians Harbouring And Employing Illegal Migrants Will Be Jailed And Fined by chukxie(m): 5:25am On Nov 24, 2019
A country that does not have a database of her less than 250 million citizens is a shitty country. A country with porous borders is an equally shitty country. That's Nigeria for you.
Re: Nigerians Harbouring And Employing Illegal Migrants Will Be Jailed And Fined by obidark: 5:28am On Nov 24, 2019
chukxie:
A country that does not have a database of her less than 250 million citizens is a shitty country. A country with porous borders is an equally shitty country. That's Nigeria for you.

database....??

you think even europeans,those control fanatics,have that much control over peoples....??

many in europe are without legal papers....but they are still their....
Re: Nigerians Harbouring And Employing Illegal Migrants Will Be Jailed And Fined by RENTS: 5:35am On Nov 24, 2019
20-30percent of nothern young men are foreigners
Re: Nigerians Harbouring And Employing Illegal Migrants Will Be Jailed And Fined by Nobody: 6:10am On Nov 24, 2019
Lol those shouting they cant sort out people from niger,chad etc leave the abokis to that they will handle those one's have once seen immigration arrest some niger guys in my street.
You think the abokis tooo are fools? NIgerian wey person from another LGEAcannot become chairman in another LGA cannot because his not their broda nigerians and "na my brother thing"are like 5&6 its from the grass root level not to talk of on forigner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Harbouring And Employing Illegal Migrants Will Be Jailed And Fined by skyhighweb(m): 6:30am On Nov 24, 2019
voltron14:

Shut up.
I'm sure you mean 1983.
u cudnt correct without d insult?
Re: Nigerians Harbouring And Employing Illegal Migrants Will Be Jailed And Fined by Godwin2am(m): 7:34am On Nov 24, 2019
this is coming at a very right time. here at dangote refinery in ibeju lekki there are a lot of Togolese that a particular company went and bring them here to do the work and leave our youth jobless. the company name is shapoorji parlloji it's an Indian company working here at the refinery. one of its engineer says that he can't employ me cos I don't speak their language.
Re: Nigerians Harbouring And Employing Illegal Migrants Will Be Jailed And Fined by Revolva(m): 7:48am On Nov 24, 2019
How person wan take know illegal immigrant for lagos
Re: Nigerians Harbouring And Employing Illegal Migrants Will Be Jailed And Fined by jamace(m): 9:53am On Nov 24, 2019
Johans1991:
see how human being reason. If you have any proof pls report them when the time of grace (January 12th,2020) past. Pls stop fooling yourself . though I know your foolishness is hereditary u can still change your next generation. AKUYA
Who is this nincompoop challenging obvious facts? You must be historically bereft. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Apologizes To Olu Of Warri Over Erroneous Invitation / Photos From Abdulkadir Kure's Burial / ‘Vote And Collect N500’ - Party Agents Exposed Sharing Cash To Voters In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.