Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,743 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Broilers Millionaire Secrets - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Broilers Millionaire Secrets (3221 Views)

AGRIBUSINESS : Millionaire Secrets. / How Many Bags Of Feed Does It Take To Feed 500 Broilers Everyday / Raising Broilers; My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Broilers Millionaire Secrets by FredericMiracle(m): 8:16pm On Nov 23, 2019
BROILERS millionaire secrets is a new book published by Zakariya Ibrahim C.E.O of Zak Farms Resources and Poultry Consult.

This ebook explained in details the secrets that few smart Poultry farmers know that majority don't even know. And these make them to be on top of the game!

Few Of The Secrets Include:

Getting the best breed from the hatchery, adopting sound vaccination regime and good medication,sound bio-security measures, knowledge of feed formulation that reduces cost (feed take up to 75% of the capital or expenditure on Poultry) , Great marketing strategy secrets that brings in much profit! And lots more.

To order for this ebook, send message with,* I want my copy of the ebook* to Whatsapp: 08167999151.

Cheers !

Re: Broilers Millionaire Secrets by FredericMiracle(m): 8:05am On Nov 24, 2019
Get the millionaire secrets and become one your self
Re: Broilers Millionaire Secrets by FredericMiracle(m): 2:00am On Jan 30, 2020
Available at an affordable rate
Re: Broilers Millionaire Secrets by FredericMiracle(m): 10:39pm On Feb 10, 2020
Learn before you start
Re: Broilers Millionaire Secrets by FredericMiracle(m): 10:23pm On Feb 19, 2020
FredericMiracle:
BROILERS millionaire secrets is a new book published by Zakariya Ibrahim C.E.O of Zak Farms Resources and Poultry Consult.

This ebook explained in details the secrets that few smart Poultry farmers know that majority don't even know. And these make them to be on top of the game!

Getting the best breed from the hatchery, adopting sound vaccination regime and good medication,sound bio-security measures, knowledge of feed formulation that reduces cost (feed take up to 75% of the capital or expenditure on Poultry) , Great marketing strategy secrets that brings in much profit! And lots more.

To order for this ebook, send message with,* I want my copy of the ebook* to Whatsapp: 08167999151.

Cheers !
offer Still open
Re: Broilers Millionaire Secrets by FredericMiracle(m): 4:15pm On Feb 23, 2020
Prepare very well.
Re: Broilers Millionaire Secrets by FredericMiracle(m): 12:08pm On Mar 27, 2020
FredericMiracle:

Cheers !
Re: Broilers Millionaire Secrets by FredericMiracle(m): 3:41pm On Apr 03, 2020
FredericMiracle:

Cheers !
Remain positive
Re: Broilers Millionaire Secrets by FredericMiracle(m): 10:06pm On Apr 10, 2020
FredericMiracle:

Cheers !
Be safe
Re: Broilers Millionaire Secrets by FredericMiracle(m): 9:31pm On Apr 12, 2020
FredericMiracle:

Cheers !
Happy easter pals
Re: Broilers Millionaire Secrets by timoyin1617(m): 9:39pm On Apr 12, 2020
how much
Re: Broilers Millionaire Secrets by FredericMiracle(m): 3:42pm On Apr 21, 2020
FredericMiracle:

Cheers !
Information is power
Re: Broilers Millionaire Secrets by FredericMiracle(m): 11:24pm On Apr 24, 2020
FredericMiracle:

Cheers !
be safe and sound
Re: Broilers Millionaire Secrets by FredericMiracle(m): 10:47pm On May 20, 2020
FredericMiracle:

Cheers !
Re: Broilers Millionaire Secrets by FredericMiracle(m): 5:59pm On Jun 09, 2020
FredericMiracle:

Cheers !
Live and learn
Re: Broilers Millionaire Secrets by FredericMiracle(m): 12:38am On Jul 05, 2020
FredericMiracle:

Cheers !
Always good
Re: Broilers Millionaire Secrets by FredericMiracle(m): 4:05pm On Dec 11, 2020
FredericMiracle:

Cheers !
Information is power.
Re: Broilers Millionaire Secrets by PstYoms: 6:34am On Jan 04, 2021
No peace for the wicked.

SCAMM!!!

1 Like

Re: Broilers Millionaire Secrets by FredericMiracle(m): 12:39am On Jan 06, 2021
FredericMiracle:

Cheers !
Very detailed and well written for your understanding
Re: Broilers Millionaire Secrets by FredericMiracle(m): 11:23pm On Feb 15, 2021
FredericMiracle:

Cheers !
Complement of the season
Re: Broilers Millionaire Secrets by FredericMiracle(m): 9:41pm On Feb 28, 2021
FredericMiracle:

Cheers !
Blueprint
Re: Broilers Millionaire Secrets by FredericMiracle(m): 10:26pm On Jun 29, 2021
Before venturing into any business equip your self first.
FredericMiracle:

Cheers !
Re: Broilers Millionaire Secrets by FredericMiracle(m): 1:54am On Jul 19, 2021
Kick start
Re: Broilers Millionaire Secrets by PstYoms: 6:01pm On Jul 19, 2021
FREDERIC CHUKWUMA MIRACLE IS AN UNREPENTANT FRAUDSTER!!!

Re: Broilers Millionaire Secrets by FredericMiracle(m): 2:10pm On Oct 25, 2021
One of the most lucrative business around.
Re: Broilers Millionaire Secrets by FredericMiracle(m): 10:50am On Nov 20, 2021
We are Always delighted when a Business Partner comes back full of Joy! A Satisfied customer gives us Encouragement! We always strive to exceed Expectations!! Thanks for your patronage and remainBlessed!!
Re: Broilers Millionaire Secrets by FredericMiracle(m): 11:00pm On Dec 11, 2021
Information is Power
Re: Broilers Millionaire Secrets by FredericMiracle(m): 6:44pm On Jan 15, 2022
Let's succeed together
Re: Broilers Millionaire Secrets by FredericMiracle(m): 3:35am On Feb 24, 2022
Quality speaks for itself
Re: Broilers Millionaire Secrets by Tenisam: 11:15am On Mar 28, 2022
Hello everyone,
My name is Boluwaji Samuel, a Co-founder of FarmThrive LTD, we are supplier of Poultry feeds and Fish feeds to farmers and retailers and we would like to partner with you in supplying you of all your feed requirements to your farm starting from 5 bags and above. We deliver right to your doorstep at a little or no fee for logistics.
We would be glad to partner with you � so as to make feeds procurement a seamless operations on your farm.
You can reach us on
Phone/ WhatsApp : 07052754744
Email : Info.farmthrive@gmail.com
Instagram : FarmThrive_

Regards
B. Samuel
For FarmThrive

(1) (Reply)

Are There Problem On Your Tomato Leaves? / Dried Maize For Sale (industrial Quantity) / Kolanut Export (genuine Foreign Buyers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.