Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,608 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Bambam Announces She Is Pregnant With Baby Bump Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bambam Announces She Is Pregnant With Baby Bump Photos (70134 Views)

I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) / Tboss Shares Her Pregnancy, Baby Bump Photos / Yvonne Jegede Shares Maternity, Baby Bump Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bambam Announces She Is Pregnant With Baby Bump Photos by FEARLESSDUDE: 8:54pm On Nov 23, 2019
una no wan her get pregnant abi news don finish for una sight ?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bambam Announces She Is Pregnant With Baby Bump Photos by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 23, 2019
Thank you for this post Admin

So motivating and emotional
Re: Bambam Announces She Is Pregnant With Baby Bump Photos by DexterousOne(m): 8:55pm On Nov 23, 2019
bobman22:
The baby will grow up and see video where her mum was banged in the toilet grin

Ehen

So?

After that, what next?
Re: Bambam Announces She Is Pregnant With Baby Bump Photos by DexterousOne(m): 8:56pm On Nov 23, 2019
YoungLionken:
Less than how many weeks of marriage??
Sharp shooters every where

LMAO

2 Likes

Re: Bambam Announces She Is Pregnant With Baby Bump Photos by Insectkiller: 8:57pm On Nov 23, 2019
Home.made girl,Bambam, married a gangster.

People dey wait how it will end...

Enof fvckery behind d scene e.g ashawo for club, runs girls for road, etc..

That gangster will hurt u...it's a matter of time..

grin shocked shocked cool
Re: Bambam Announces She Is Pregnant With Baby Bump Photos by olutop(m): 8:57pm On Nov 23, 2019
bobman22:
By who?
guess the dad.
which 1 is your headache there, you better invest your time in your life and stop wasting it on amebo wey no go pay.

2 Likes

Re: Bambam Announces She Is Pregnant With Baby Bump Photos by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 23, 2019
bobman22:
Banged by her Dad cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bambam Announces She Is Pregnant With Baby Bump Photos by Biingoo: 8:58pm On Nov 23, 2019
At least she still have her bomb intact unlike all these NL slay queens grin
Re: Bambam Announces She Is Pregnant With Baby Bump Photos by GeneralPula: 8:58pm On Nov 23, 2019
IgbosNIGHTMARE:

You need brain surgery

PEOPLE LIKE YOU WILL ALSO BELIEVE THAT KAFFY AND THAT GUY NEVER FUCKÈD UNDER DUVET

Musu
Re: Bambam Announces She Is Pregnant With Baby Bump Photos by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 8:58pm On Nov 23, 2019
Kacey33:
Okay
Hopeless scammer
Re: Bambam Announces She Is Pregnant With Baby Bump Photos by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 8:59pm On Nov 23, 2019
GeneralPula:

Musu
Ọbọ
Re: Bambam Announces She Is Pregnant With Baby Bump Photos by Insectkiller: 8:59pm On Nov 23, 2019
bobman22:

The baby too will fvck somebody at d health center too

Atleast to resemble d person wey born am

grin shocked cool

Tit for tat
Re: Bambam Announces She Is Pregnant With Baby Bump Photos by Sultty(m): 9:00pm On Nov 23, 2019
I'm I d one responsible?? angry angry
Re: Bambam Announces She Is Pregnant With Baby Bump Photos by Godhatesodomy: 9:00pm On Nov 23, 2019
Wow
Re: Bambam Announces She Is Pregnant With Baby Bump Photos by Biingoo: 9:00pm On Nov 23, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Lovely.

Still waiting for my own teddy A kiss
locate the nearest toilet grin

2 Likes

Re: Bambam Announces She Is Pregnant With Baby Bump Photos by Biingoo: 9:01pm On Nov 23, 2019
HacheNoire:
Baby already looking like Ubi Franklin
Lmfao
Re: Bambam Announces She Is Pregnant With Baby Bump Photos by yeyeosoronga: 9:03pm On Nov 23, 2019
bobman22:

Mum banged by her dad in the toilet.
Sex can happen anywhere between adults
Re: Bambam Announces She Is Pregnant With Baby Bump Photos by yomip3t(m): 9:03pm On Nov 23, 2019
Kolaalagbo in action ���
Re: Bambam Announces She Is Pregnant With Baby Bump Photos by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 23, 2019
It's the baby mama and his son I feel for. Wasted years on a bum

And the woman was even wasting her money trying to get votes for him if I recall

1 Like

Re: Bambam Announces She Is Pregnant With Baby Bump Photos by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:05pm On Nov 23, 2019
Banky W And Adesua What's Happening
Re: Bambam Announces She Is Pregnant With Baby Bump Photos by JoseRaji1: 9:06pm On Nov 23, 2019
IgbosNIGHTMARE:
That toilet fùck baby.... grin

Yeah, right... And it took how many years to come out? Two? Three? Smh.
Re: Bambam Announces She Is Pregnant With Baby Bump Photos by millionboi2: 9:13pm On Nov 23, 2019
Women can cheat
Re: Bambam Announces She Is Pregnant With Baby Bump Photos by meobizy(f): 9:13pm On Nov 23, 2019
I knew this since God knows when.
Re: Bambam Announces She Is Pregnant With Baby Bump Photos by RTSC: 9:15pm On Nov 23, 2019
GeneralPula:

I still don’t know why people believed they knack for inside toilet for real!
He banged her in the toilet live and direct.

Once a lady is willing, a guy can bang her anywhere.

And bambam was always willing.
Re: Bambam Announces She Is Pregnant With Baby Bump Photos by HumorSexNmiLFs: 9:18pm On Nov 23, 2019
Hmmmnn...

The toilet romp finally paid off.
Though I think the guy looks like a woman beater... lipsrsealed
Re: Bambam Announces She Is Pregnant With Baby Bump Photos by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 23, 2019
Biingoo:
locate the nearest toilet grin
Dry angry
Re: Bambam Announces She Is Pregnant With Baby Bump Photos by Sarmiz24(m): 9:25pm On Nov 23, 2019
Okay noted
Re: Bambam Announces She Is Pregnant With Baby Bump Photos by Jokerman(m): 9:25pm On Nov 23, 2019
Look at this deeperlife pastor daughter.... Wearing white while pregnant.... smiley
Re: Bambam Announces She Is Pregnant With Baby Bump Photos by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 9:30pm On Nov 23, 2019
Adesua etomi and banky are not fit to be called humans
Re: Bambam Announces She Is Pregnant With Baby Bump Photos by colizee(m): 9:37pm On Nov 23, 2019
How does that affect us

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) / Nigerians Blasts Sydney Talker Over Skit 'Promoting Sexual Harassment' (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji Receives Laptop From Etisalat (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.