Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

No Computer Yet? Then Learn HTML And CSS Practically Using Your Smart Phone - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / No Computer Yet? Then Learn HTML And CSS Practically Using Your Smart Phone (952 Views)

Learn HTML - HTML Training & Tutorials For Complete Beginners / The Best Way To Learn HTML, CSS And Javascript Without Losing Interest / Learn Html, CSS And Javascript For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Computer Yet? Then Learn HTML And CSS Practically Using Your Smart Phone by LaiveNg: 9:20pm On Nov 23, 2019
I made a post here recently giving tips on how to effectively learn Web development. The thread is here ==>> (https://www.nairaland.com/5540926/stop-jumping-around-how-learn). Interestingly, I got few messages from people I suspect may have read the post. According to them, the tips I gave in that thread were really interesting. However, some told me they would have loved to learn HTML and CSS, but they currently had no computers.

The truth is, to learn Web development effectively and efficiently, one needs a computer system (laptop or desktop), but the question is: What if you can't afford a system for now? Does it mean you should not learn HTML and CSS? Nope! It can't be!

See, in everything you do, don't always try to start big... start small, then think big. You see that? It won't make any much sense to go get a computer system worth thousands of Naira just because you want to learn HTML and CSS alone or for a start. No, it's not the best idea, my friend.

What if I told you that you can use your Android device (phone or tablet) to learn HTML and CSS practically? Plus, you won't need to download any app for that matter. Isn't that cool?

All you'll need would be your phone and a good text editor. Well, a text editor might be the only app I'll ever tell you to download unless you'll also want learn PHP from me.

Start registering now. It's going to be an interactive and easy to understand guide for the absolute beginner. We will start the training by 10th of December, 2019. So REGISTER NOW!!!

Reach me on 0905 5589 180 (call and whatsapp).

Re: No Computer Yet? Then Learn HTML And CSS Practically Using Your Smart Phone by 1stKing: 9:53pm On Nov 23, 2019
Here to learn

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Python: I Need Help With A Problem / Lagos Bred Software Developer Joins Big Global Tech Company Stackoverflow / I'm Doing This For The Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.