Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,918 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Emeka Agba: I Am Donald Trump’s Grandfather - Nigerian Man (video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emeka Agba: I Am Donald Trump’s Grandfather - Nigerian Man (video) (68698 Views)

Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) / Adamu Atiku Abubakar At His Grandfather's Burial In Onitsha (Photo) / Chinomso Prince Egbuchere Finds Biafran Pounds His Grandfather Hid In Ceiling (2) (3) (4)

Re: Emeka Agba: I Am Donald Trump’s Grandfather - Nigerian Man (video) by obidark: 5:13am On Nov 24, 2019
lovenavigation:
President Donald Trump is best U.S President in 200 years.
I love him so much.

that redneck....??
Re: Emeka Agba: I Am Donald Trump’s Grandfather - Nigerian Man (video) by abbey621(m): 5:19am On Nov 24, 2019
tiger28:
A leader that addresses himself FREELY is a VERY BAD leader most especially when you represent a collage of different folks and backgrounds. This Trump has FREELY disrespected FACTUALLY, Blacks, Muslims, Arabs,gays, , Africans ,the poor etc. His grandfather was a Nazi that fled Germany after the war and changed his surname, his own father was a KKK member so I laugh when ignorant Africans lick this guy's balls.....a guy that has a perpetual disdain for Blacks This is no beer parlor talk ,these are recorded and factual. Am a lifelong US Citizen and will NEVER vote for this fool. Do you know that he just doubled immigration fees ? That he wants new immigrants to be from Europe? That his team comprise mostly White nationalists (KKK) ? Folks that will deny an African visas by just one look at your skin color So many of them are at the embassy now.......
Keep Cheering Trump, Stupid Africans!

80% of the first 15 presidents of the USA were slave owners, 70% of all Senators and House of Rep. members that are Democrats come from families that owned slaves. One of Hilary Clinton's biggest mentors was a former KKK member yet Trump is the clown? Here's another shocker,Obama's mom came from a family of slave owners...... shocked shocked shocked shocked. So tell me again, what makes Trump the bad guy and the rest saints? I think this racial bait/ Nazi propaganda crap is played out, let people vote for who they want without using lame a** rhetoric!

Re: Emeka Agba: I Am Donald Trump’s Grandfather - Nigerian Man (video) by Dearlord(m): 5:56am On Nov 24, 2019
I hate silly jokers.
I rushed to the news only to be disappointed.
Re: Emeka Agba: I Am Donald Trump’s Grandfather - Nigerian Man (video) by MedicH: 6:03am On Nov 24, 2019
Weed is whack
Coke's no joke
Re: Emeka Agba: I Am Donald Trump’s Grandfather - Nigerian Man (video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:57am On Nov 24, 2019
trump even senior am so how possible.

joke
Re: Emeka Agba: I Am Donald Trump’s Grandfather - Nigerian Man (video) by ziegurf(m): 7:28am On Nov 24, 2019
mrsuccessful:
Yeah this man is telling the truth, Donald Trump is my Twin Brother, Dotun Trump and Donald Trump, this man is our Father...

grin grin grin... ...oya tekam

Re: Emeka Agba: I Am Donald Trump’s Grandfather - Nigerian Man (video) by Jengem: 8:15am On Nov 24, 2019
abbey621:

80% of the first 15 presidents of the USA were slave owners, 70% of all Senators and House of Rep. members that are Democrats come from families that owned slaves. One of Hilary Clinton's biggest mentors was a former KKK member yet Trump is the clown? Here's another shocker,Obama's mom came from a family of slave owners...... shocked shocked shocked shocked. So tell me again, what makes Trump the bad guy and the rest saints? I think this racial bait/ Nazi propaganda crap is played out, let people vote for who they want without using lame a** rhetoric!

The guy said he is a life long us citizen

Probably a liberal snowflake who thinks there are 36 genders
Re: Emeka Agba: I Am Donald Trump’s Grandfather - Nigerian Man (video) by smart024(m): 8:37am On Nov 24, 2019
stephanie11:
A Nigerian man Chief Emeka has laid claims to the ancestry lineage of United States President, Donald Trump.

Emeka, a dual citizen of both America and Nigeria and an ardent follower of Donald Trump’s teachings has come out to say he fathered the American President

He made this disclosure while speaking to our correspondent at the Zenith Bank Light up 2019 which took place at Eko Hotel roundabout, VI, Lagos, Nigeria.

Emeka who allegedly shares the same family tree with Trump named his two children, Trump and Ivanka respectively. When asked the reason, he said as the grandfather of Trump, people would soon understand “As time progresses, the world will come to know why I decided to name my son Trump. I am the grandfather of Trump, because the President of US is my grandson. I am Daddy Trump, he is Donald and he is answering Trump, so, I am the father of all the Trumps.”

When asked what he liked about the controversial President, the Nigerian Chief said he admired Trump’s straight-forward attitude and his ability to express his views regardless of what other people think. He also mentioned that Trump’s books have helped him achieve outstanding success in his business.

In Chief Emeka’s words, “Being controversial is not a crime. Being controversial means you have a view that people don’t agree with. That doesn’t make your view, a wrong view.

What I see in him is a man who keeps to his word, he is a very straight-forward human being. I have been reading books about Donald Trump since I was 16. I’ve read almost all the books he wrote and his approach to life and business helps me a great lot, even in my business.

“I like people who are very straightforward, who keep to their words, keep their promises and who are willing to keep their words at all cost.”

https://www.herald.ng/nigerian-man-claims-donald-trump-grandfather/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEL-jIkzhvk

Na so the other "pocket size Ghanian" too dey claim to be richer than Dangote o...

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Emeka Agba: I Am Donald Trump’s Grandfather - Nigerian Man (video) by jamiudarex(m): 8:51am On Nov 24, 2019
Gkay1:
Nowadays sun can dry someone brain.
Abeg make Una check dat man maybe d sun don affect him.
Or maybe his brain is using tiger battery
Re: Emeka Agba: I Am Donald Trump’s Grandfather - Nigerian Man (video) by player007(m): 10:14am On Nov 24, 2019
stephanie11:
A Nigerian man Chief Emeka has laid claims to the ancestry lineage of United States President, Donald Trump.

Emeka, a dual citizen of both America and Nigeria and an ardent follower of Donald Trump’s teachings has come out to say he fathered the American President

He made this disclosure while speaking to our correspondent at the Zenith Bank Light up 2019 which took place at Eko Hotel roundabout, VI, Lagos, Nigeria.

Emeka who allegedly shares the same family tree with Trump named his two children, Trump and Ivanka respectively. When asked the reason, he said as the grandfather of Trump, people would soon understand “As time progresses, the world will come to know why I decided to name my son Trump. I am the grandfather of Trump, because the President of US is my grandson. I am Daddy Trump, he is Donald and he is answering Trump, so, I am the father of all the Trumps.”

When asked what he liked about the controversial President, the Nigerian Chief said he admired Trump’s straight-forward attitude and his ability to express his views regardless of what other people think. He also mentioned that Trump’s books have helped him achieve outstanding success in his business.

In Chief Emeka’s words, “Being controversial is not a crime. Being controversial means you have a view that people don’t agree with. That doesn’t make your view, a wrong view.

What I see in him is a man who keeps to his word, he is a very straight-forward human being. I have been reading books about Donald Trump since I was 16. I’ve read almost all the books he wrote and his approach to life and business helps me a great lot, even in my business.

“I like people who are very straightforward, who keep to their words, keep their promises and who are willing to keep their words at all cost.”

It's distasteful that he's selling his Children's birth right without thier concent.
Re: Emeka Agba: I Am Donald Trump’s Grandfather - Nigerian Man (video) by Horlufemi(m): 10:43am On Nov 24, 2019
You've been reading about Donald Trump since 16. I need the number of your weed supplier.
Re: Emeka Agba: I Am Donald Trump’s Grandfather - Nigerian Man (video) by oglalasioux(m): 10:50am On Nov 24, 2019
This one has skipped his medication.
Re: Emeka Agba: I Am Donald Trump’s Grandfather - Nigerian Man (video) by Gerrardpanty(m): 11:28am On Nov 24, 2019
VAR is needed
Re: Emeka Agba: I Am Donald Trump’s Grandfather - Nigerian Man (video) by planetx: 12:28pm On Nov 24, 2019
Reading the comments you can see that Nlanders didn’t get that the man was just being sarcastic
Re: Emeka Agba: I Am Donald Trump’s Grandfather - Nigerian Man (video) by mechanics(m): 12:34pm On Nov 24, 2019
Funny man.
Re: Emeka Agba: I Am Donald Trump’s Grandfather - Nigerian Man (video) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 24, 2019
princeking2:
We joke a lot in this country. grin
That's just my problem .
Lol.
Re: Emeka Agba: I Am Donald Trump’s Grandfather - Nigerian Man (video) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 24, 2019
Gkay1:
Nowadays sun can dry someone brain. Abeg make Una check dat man maybe d sun don affect him.
Your pidgin sucks. Lmao!
Re: Emeka Agba: I Am Donald Trump’s Grandfather - Nigerian Man (video) by Gkay1(m): 2:30pm On Nov 24, 2019
GeniusWannabe:

Your pidgin sucks. Lmao!

Meaning
Re: Emeka Agba: I Am Donald Trump’s Grandfather - Nigerian Man (video) by abbey621(m): 4:31pm On Nov 24, 2019
Jengem:

The guy said he is a life long us citizen

Probably a liberal snowflake who thinks there are 36 genders

I tell ya, man's more confused than our American brothers coming to 9ja in December wearing heavy leather jackets in 100 degree heat grin grin grin

Re: Emeka Agba: I Am Donald Trump’s Grandfather - Nigerian Man (video) by jahsharon: 5:32pm On Nov 24, 2019
Crownbefitsme:
grin angry grin
The man is high

Oshogbo weed must not be taken immediately after taking Warri weed. The consequences will be too fatal.
Re: Emeka Agba: I Am Donald Trump’s Grandfather - Nigerian Man (video) by EASY112: 7:18pm On Nov 24, 2019
Hmmmmmm heavy deliverance
Re: Emeka Agba: I Am Donald Trump’s Grandfather - Nigerian Man (video) by VanEFCC: 10:09pm On Nov 24, 2019
stephanie11:

Emeka, a dual citizen of both America and Nigeria and an Apostle Joshua Selman ardent follower of Donald Trump’s teachings has come out to say he fathered the American President

He made this disclosure while speaking to our correspondent Koinonia at the Zenith Bank Light up 2019 which took place at Eko Hotel roundabout, VI, Lagos, Nigeria.

Re: Emeka Agba: I Am Donald Trump’s Grandfather - Nigerian Man (video) by Nobody: 12:07am On Nov 25, 2019
What rock did this drunk crawl out of? He seemed like he was on crack or something. I really wish that people would think before they open their stinking orifice to espouse nonsense. I do not know where he got the impression that the real Donald Trump is a man of his words or better yet, a very successful businessman. He claimed to have read so many of Trump's books but I bet you he could not name any of the books Trumps had written.

Sculpture Of Aisha Yesufu By Emmanuel Omoregie, UNIBEN Final Year Student / FFK Reacts To Blocking Of Food Supplies From The North To The South / Police At The Hospital Where Dino Melaye Is Being Treated (Photos)