Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,446 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Does The Female Vaagina Have Teeth? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Does The Female Vaagina Have Teeth? (1881 Views)

10 Things You Eat That Destroys Your Teeth And How To Deal With Them. / Any Cosmetic Dentist In Nigeria For Teeth whiten Smile? / Why Do My Teeth Bleed When I Brush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does The Female Vaagina Have Teeth? by jascon1(m): 3:33pm On Nov 21, 2010
i read an article recently stating VAGINA DENTANTA. how true is this? can the female vagina have a tooth? is this true or just fiction? some scientist are laying claims though about it. and there is this american film on it as well. This got me wierd though, as i have been scared to , not really!!!! am an old client, ahaha!!! but when i feel the inside i imagine. you know that roughness makes me , idk. has anyone any info on this? has anyone read stuffs on it maybe, perhaps? or any naija scientist with a discovery like this? peeps you can google this sheet!!
Re: Does The Female Vaagina Have Teeth? by MissyB3(f): 3:42pm On Nov 21, 2010
It's a myth. It's not yet been proven true.
Re: Does The Female Vaagina Have Teeth? by MaiSuya(m): 11:05pm On Nov 21, 2010
ROFL! well, it can't be proven becos its [i]not [/i]true.

like Missy said, it one of the many myths, around for centuries, surrounding the complexities of, and perhaps man's unyielding obsession with the female vagina. It gained prominence when Freud--who incidentally is credited with coining the term--used it to describe the fear a man, he claims, feels on seeing a naked woman for the first time--ie he could lose his manhood via the 'teeth' in her v-area!!
Re: Does The Female Vaagina Have Teeth? by frprof(m): 12:07am On Nov 23, 2010
It's very simply. Dip ur finger or tongue to test for it.
Re: Does The Female Vaagina Have Teeth? by Uzzyan: 12:41am On Nov 23, 2010
according to d movie TEETH its true but i think it's a myth as one of the posters did say!!
Re: Does The Female Vaagina Have Teeth? by sms4health: 11:37am On Nov 23, 2010
It's not true.

(1) (Reply)

Fear Of Food-Cibophobia / Do Penis Enlargement Pills Really Work? / How To Get Rid Of Mice(rats)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.