Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,776 members, 7,862,559 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:33 PM

Banky W Announce Return To Music With New Album In 2020 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Announce Return To Music With New Album In 2020 (356 Views)

Simi And Friends Celebrate Her 'Omo Charlie Champagne' Album In Swimsuit / Olamide: "I Made My Lagos Nawa Album In 48 Hours" / Banky W: "I Am A Married Man Don't Touch Me" - Female Fan Caressing His Joystick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Banky W Announce Return To Music With New Album In 2020 by musedTabloid: 11:05pm On Nov 23, 2019
Nigerian singer, rapper, actor and politician, Olubankole Wellington, a.ok.a Banky W, on Friday introduced his intention to provide a brand new album in 2020.
The Nigerian rhythm and blues veteran mentioned that he would come out of retirement and launch a at present unnamed album.

Read more: https://mused.xyz/entertainment/banky-w-announce-return-to-music-with-new-album-in-2020/

The veteran singer tweeted in his twitter deal with @ BankyW.

“Okay. I’m going to do at least one more album, in 2020. Not sure if there are too many people who feel the same as you do, but thanks for this. I appreciate it.”

The twit got here after a fan tweeted at Banky W that;

“Who else misses @Banky W the singer? I really like @Banky W the actor, the politician, the activist however please sir nonetheless give us music.

‘’If you don’t wish to do once more, for goodness sake are you able to simply make even when it’s one tune a yr, only one.” he mentioned.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) studies that Banky W throughout his quest to turn into a member of the House of Representatives, confirmed that he had retired from music.

He declared his intention to run for the Lagos’ Eti-Osa Federal Constituency seat in Nigeria’s House of Representatives, in 2018, representing on the platform of Modern Democratic Party, shaped in 2017. (NAN)

Re: Banky W Announce Return To Music With New Album In 2020 by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 23, 2019
Failed man

Music no work, acting no work, politics fail,

U wan do another round again my going back to music. Na merry-go-round?
Just sabi say if u reach the last stage again i no go still vote for u

(1) (Reply)

Why Aries Act The Way They Do... / Khafi Collects Innoson Car Gift Won In Big Brother Naija House (See Photos) / Breaking : Kizz Daniel Lawyers Deny Any Breach Of Contract With G Worldwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.