Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,453 members, 7,830,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Young Taxify Driver Killed And Car Stolen - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Taxify Driver Killed And Car Stolen (1624 Views)

My Brother Was Kidnapped And Killed, His Car Stolen - Man / Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River / Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Taxify Driver Killed And Car Stolen by bamirotola: 2:10am On Nov 24, 2019
This is one of our co- pilot who was shot death and dump by the road side on Friday nite. His name is Wisdom. A rider requested him to take them to Abijo GRA not knowing they were rubbers. They shot this guy on d head and took away his white Toyota corolla including his phone and dump him on d road side. This guy collected d said car on HP which was paying 45k weekly 2d owner and next month December happen 2b d month he will finish d payment and d car will automatically become urs. Very hardworking guy, now see how this wicked people have ended his life.

Its reported that bolt care more about their riders than drivers... And drivers agitate that all riders should provide their comprehensive details with picture to ensure drivers safety and also to give each driver a dash cam each ..

May the soul of the departed rest in peace

1 Share

Re: Young Taxify Driver Killed And Car Stolen by daddytime(m): 2:17am On Nov 24, 2019
So sad....

A very painful sight.

2 Likes

Re: Young Taxify Driver Killed And Car Stolen by mascot87(m): 3:19am On Nov 24, 2019
Night work risky for uber/bolt drivers. Rip wisdom
Re: Young Taxify Driver Killed And Car Stolen by Eroms4life17(m): 3:36am On Nov 24, 2019
Person nor fit hustle for this country again? Chai!!!

2 Likes

Re: Young Taxify Driver Killed And Car Stolen by Nobody: 3:55am On Nov 24, 2019
To the robbers:. you shall never go unpunished, your cup will be full and you'll meet your Waterloo.

chai! young promising guy, gone like that, just because he chose a legal means to livelihood.

R.I.P Dear....RIP

9 Likes

Re: Young Taxify Driver Killed And Car Stolen by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 3:59am On Nov 24, 2019
I did bolt from august till October I stopped

That thing is like slavery, bolt takes 20% from every ride, you will fuel your car, fix your car
Bolt care about only the customers they asked all.the drivers to submit their bvn, during registration they collect your data and pix
But they won't do the same to passengers
If a thief order you now nothing concern bolts

RIP to the young man

Anybody planning to do uber please make sure the care is yours so that you can be closing early

Its because people like this guy would want to meet up with their weekly target they will now work for night
Night job is risky

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Taxify Driver Killed And Car Stolen by nuban07(m): 4:14am On Nov 24, 2019
Just a month to finish paying on higher purchase. You can imagine what this guy must ve gone through to pay that 45k weekly to remain just a week.

Now some set of devils just came from nowhere, not just stolen the car, they also killed him.

This guy has been restless just to pay for this car after many months, may his soul not rest until he killed those guys one after the other

4 Likes

Re: Young Taxify Driver Killed And Car Stolen by Jabioro: 4:43am On Nov 24, 2019
Awwwah!!! What a wicked world..May his soul rest in peace..I have a very strong belief that they will be arrested..Sadddd..

1 Like

Re: Young Taxify Driver Killed And Car Stolen by SOFTENGR: 5:41am On Nov 24, 2019
I pray they are apprehended asap.
This is the height of criminality and cruelty of man against fellow man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Taxify Driver Killed And Car Stolen by Nobody: 6:16am On Nov 24, 2019
They should also investigate the owner of the Toyota Corolla he was using

6 Likes

Re: Young Taxify Driver Killed And Car Stolen by ifyalways(f): 6:29am On Nov 24, 2019
FortifiedCity:
I agree with this.

6 Likes

Re: Young Taxify Driver Killed And Car Stolen by MVLOX(m): 6:38am On Nov 24, 2019
But why na
Re: Young Taxify Driver Killed And Car Stolen by mascot87(m): 7:33am On Nov 24, 2019
FortifiedCity:

If it were the owner of the car that sent them, how accurately can they be to have requested the ride specifically to him being that request is a random selection based on how close the driver is to the requester?

3 Likes

Re: Young Taxify Driver Killed And Car Stolen by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 24, 2019
mascot87:

If it were the owner of the car that sent them, how accurately can they be to have requested the ride specifically to him being that request is a random selection based on how close the driver is to the requester?
I thought about this too before I made my earlier comment. But let me ask you, how do you know a ride was requested?

1 Like

Re: Young Taxify Driver Killed And Car Stolen by delzbaba(m): 8:45am On Nov 24, 2019
I wish for a time of instant justice for any crime committed in this world.

1 Like

Re: Young Taxify Driver Killed And Car Stolen by Adekanmi101: 8:54am On Nov 24, 2019
It is so sad what the drivers are facing on a daily basis, no security from the country same has the e hailing company all they care about is to get more money by increasing the commission collecting on riders from the drivers, they do not buy car, tires, gas and they don't do any car service, the drivers would be the one to buy or rent the car, buy recharge card to call the riders subscribe to use the app and drive from morning till night and at the end of the day they would get nothing to show for the stress because hailing company have taken most of what they earn for the fact that the charges are so cheap, out of every #1,000 Uber would take #250 while Taxify (Bolt) would take #200, that the drivers can't even maintain there vehicles, and some evil people are around looking for who to use for there evil act and the hailing company didn't have the data of there riders has they have for all the drivers, in other country that they operate in they have dash camera inside all the vehicles, I suggest if they really mean business and want to sustain there business they should do the needful, this is very bad which I suggest the authority should look into it. May Almighty Allah guide and protect you guys

1 Like

Re: Young Taxify Driver Killed And Car Stolen by nifemi25(m): 9:03am On Nov 24, 2019
Despite this guy hustling.. Some bastard still cut off his life.... R. I. P to him. May his soul never rest in peace till those culprit are found...

@op how do you know he pays 45k as weekly payment... Even me that has been paying 30k weekly find it very hard this days talkless someone paying 45k. Honestly working in the night isn't good for anyone cos that's the time some thieves operate most... Beside there are lots of places I don't go anything past 8 pm....
Re: Young Taxify Driver Killed And Car Stolen by Kaycee54321(m): 11:11am On Nov 24, 2019
Must you snap the corpse in its gory state? Zero sensitivity.
Re: Young Taxify Driver Killed And Car Stolen by Torg77: 1:30pm On Nov 24, 2019
IneedSugarMumy1:
I did bolt from august till October I stopped

That thing is like slavery, bolt takes 20% from every ride, you will fuel your car, fix your car
Bolt care about only the customers they asked all.the drivers to submit their bvn, during registration they collect your data and pix
But they won't do the same to passengers
If a thief order you now nothing concern bolts

But why did u stop? If there's no money how come these people are able to balance 45k a week and I'm sure they still get their own which means they could be making up to 60k a week

RIP to the young man

Anybody planning to do uber please make sure the care is yours so that you can be closing early

Its because people like this guy would want to meet up with their weekly target they will now work for night
Night job is risky
Re: Young Taxify Driver Killed And Car Stolen by ifyalways(f): 2:31pm On Nov 24, 2019
mascot87:

it could be an offline trip undecided
Re: Young Taxify Driver Killed And Car Stolen by anonymuz(m): 3:08pm On Nov 24, 2019
The killers, na wetin dem use go kill the asap
Re: Young Taxify Driver Killed And Car Stolen by mascot87(m): 3:47pm On Nov 24, 2019
FortifiedCity:
I thought about this too before I made my earlier comment. But let me ask you, how do you know a ride was requested?

Well as far as I know, a taxify or uber trip is usually a request except of course if it was a previous customer that called him for an offline trip.
Re: Young Taxify Driver Killed And Car Stolen by bamirotola: 4:16pm On Nov 24, 2019
Here is another driver that escaped death from this same abijo GRA location... He said he went to bolt office to complain, the did not answer him but rather walked him out of h
Their office...

The railing service in this country is wack, they cannot do this in other countries, drivers are big boys in other countries.. But because of the economic situation of the country, young graduates find themselves. Doing uver or taxify...

The sad thing is that a driver said he sued them to court for failure to pay him, he won the vase and bolt again refuse to obey court order, imagine in our country..

These are few of the ordeals drivers of ehailing platform face daily...

God help us

Re: Young Taxify Driver Killed And Car Stolen by charcoal(m): 11:21pm On Nov 25, 2019
Nawa oh and I wanted to start the job oh. Old man has even allowed me to use his car.

(1) (Reply)

Anxiety In Anambra Has Over 200 Fulanis forcefully Settle In Anambra / Outrage As Igboho Goes Missing In Benin Police Custody / Beware!!! Watch Out For This Kind Of Snake In Your Home (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.