Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Kidnappers Snatched Little Boy From His Mum On Their Way To School - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Snatched Little Boy From His Mum On Their Way To School (719 Views)

Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) / Offa Bank Robbery Update: Nigerian Police Keep Mum On Suspects, Loot / Man Was Seen Having Sex In Highlander In Benue At Night & His Car Was Snatched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnappers Snatched Little Boy From His Mum On Their Way To School by obmini: 5:19am On Nov 24, 2019
A little boy, Nzubechukwu was snatched away by kidnappers with motorcycle from his mother taking him and his siblings to school. The incident occurred on 19th November, in front of St Cletus Catholic Church Otolo Nnewi, Anambra state.

Source; http://gistmore.com/kidnappers-snatched-little-boy-from-his-mum-on-their-way-to-school

Re: Kidnappers Snatched Little Boy From His Mum On Their Way To School by obmini: 5:20am On Nov 24, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Kidnappers Snatched Little Boy From His Mum On Their Way To School by blesskewe(f): 5:46am On Nov 24, 2019
Blood of Jesus
Re: Kidnappers Snatched Little Boy From His Mum On Their Way To School by Jabioro: 5:50am On Nov 24, 2019
Terribility I the house..who shall save us.. decorum has gone to sleep, sanity's are no where to found..
Re: Kidnappers Snatched Little Boy From His Mum On Their Way To School by Alono78: 6:09am On Nov 24, 2019
This is serious

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Snatched Little Boy From His Mum On Their Way To School by Danzakidakura(m): 12:22pm On Nov 24, 2019
Death to kidnappers
Re: Kidnappers Snatched Little Boy From His Mum On Their Way To School by ifyalways(f): 12:43pm On Nov 24, 2019
No car, no okada , no one chased or knocked down the kidnappers? was it a lonely road?
This is sad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How I Dealt With A University Lecturer Demanding Sex From Me / I Enjoy Dating Only Reverend Fathers – Lady Reveals / Nigeria Police Officer ‘who’s Never Received Bribe’ Gets Top Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.