Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,580 members, 7,958,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:50 AM

The Church "MY VIEW" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Church "MY VIEW" (184 Views)

I Don't Care About Your Church, My Question Is Are You Born Again?? / Is It A Must To Stay Attend The Church My Deliverance Was Conducted / The Brekete Family Vs The African Church: My Greatest Vindication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Church "MY VIEW" by emmy512: 6:47am On Nov 24, 2019
1.i believe if the church is meant to teach and correct and the Bible treated as a curriculum I should've been done with the Bible in atleast 10 years.

2.they preach the same thing over and over again.

I believe every human knows right from wrong so they don't need anybody reminding them.

3. I follow the ten commandments and most of all love ur neighbor as yourself, if you do follow the ten commandments u will henof no sin, but to sin is part of human nature so no matter the preach we will still sin.

4. The Bible is just a collection of books collected by men,

Yes we may say books written by apostles or disciples with inspiration from God but in a language different from what we know today.dont you think some meaning could've been lost because of translation from men.

Today we have many versions of Bible where same passage may mean different things contextually.

5.the church is now materialized.

You can't go to church without thinking how you look, if you're presentable or not and if you're not you decide not to go to church, pure hipocrisy because u placed your looks above the God you wish to worship.

6.the church is now a business oriented institution,

If I don't have money for offering and tight I feel guilty, why? Because we have been conditioned by our society Wich was conditioned by religion to give offering.

Churches building schools that their members can't attend with the offering from members.

Where do their profits go.

Men of God outshining the reachest men flaunting their wealth gotten from church coffers.

7.worst is the different churches breaking out from another church for a selfish purpose.

8.its filled with gossipers and unwanted competition from fellow members, show off from members etc.

9.theres is no love in the church.

10.they preach prosperity and leave the issues surrounding us outside making us feel we haven't achieved anything while listening to their sermons.

11. The pastor's don't even know the history of their religion.

12. Worst is when I'm told not to question the things God has done and how he did it.

The choose to blind me by saying have faith and believe.

I don't even want to go to stickers, holy water,
Re: The Church "MY VIEW" by jom28gy(m): 6:54am On Nov 24, 2019
My brother, you said it all,it seems you were in my shoes,why

(1) (Reply)

Faithfully Proclaiming Christ The Sanctifier. / Love God / Welcome To Your Month Of “resounding Joy In Christ Jesus”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.