Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Anyone Around Egbeda Or Iyana-ipaja Please? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Anyone Around Egbeda Or Iyana-ipaja Please? (1217 Views)

Do You Stay Around Egbeda & Work On The Island? Check This Out! / Container Truck Falls On A Danfo Bus At Iyana Iba, Lagos / Road Close-tanker Full Of Petrol Stumble On Raji Rasaki Road , Iyana-ipaja Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Around Egbeda Or Iyana-ipaja Please? by MisterBash(m): 7:06am On Nov 24, 2019
good morning all, I am actually meant to be meeting an old time friend around this area today. and really don't know much about the hood, can anyone please describe a nice and decent place for me probably an eatery and also the nearest bus stop to the place.
thanks#
Re: Anyone Around Egbeda Or Iyana-ipaja Please? by lordlugards: 7:21am On Nov 24, 2019
Untill you tell me the gender and marital statue of the so called old time friend.

I'm not giving you any chance to feast on someone's wiffy.
Re: Anyone Around Egbeda Or Iyana-ipaja Please? by healthserve(m): 7:34am On Nov 24, 2019
MisterBash:
good morning all, I am actually meant to be meeting an old time friend around this area today. and really don't know much about the hood, can anyone please describe a nice and decent place for me probably an eatery and also the nearest bus stop to the place.
thanks#

There's an eatery at egbeda bus stop. There are numerous eateries at iyanaipaja though iyana ipaja is much rowdy than egbeda. Opt for egbeda, there's an eatery at the bus stop. Just spot at the BRT stand at the bus stop to meet your friend there and from there you can both choose the eatery of your choice.
Re: Anyone Around Egbeda Or Iyana-ipaja Please? by MisterBash(m): 7:39am On Nov 24, 2019
lordlugards:
Untill you tell me the gender and marital statue of the so called old time friend.

I'm not giving you any chance to feast on someone's wiffy.

nigga if have got ulterior motives, won't be asking for a decent eatery.
Re: Anyone Around Egbeda Or Iyana-ipaja Please? by MisterBash(m): 8:15am On Nov 24, 2019
healthserve:

There's an eatery at egbeda bus stop. There are numerous eateries at iyanaipaja though iyana ipaja is much rowdy than egbeda. Opt for egbeda, there's an eatery at the bus stop. Just spot at the BRT stand at the bus stop to meet your friend there and from there you can both choose the eatery of your choice.

really appreciate this info.thanks so much but still won't mind a name.
I know there is one called "aso rock"at egbeda those days,, that's a total turn off.
Re: Anyone Around Egbeda Or Iyana-ipaja Please? by healthserve(m): 8:17am On Nov 24, 2019
MisterBash:

really appreciate this info.thanks so much but still won't mind a name.
I know there is one called "aso rock"at egbeda those days,, that's a total turn off.

There used to be one popular one called Good time, very big, decent and posh, but its in between egbeda and iyanaipaja. Damn, ive forgotten the name of the bus stop. Its big, pretty big, there's a Tantalizers near iyana ipaja besides I believe a fidelity bank. That also works. There's a Mr. Biggs near the tantilizaers too
Re: Anyone Around Egbeda Or Iyana-ipaja Please? by nifemi25(m): 8:18am On Nov 24, 2019
Bros opt for egbeda cos iyana ipaja is too crowdy... I hope the lady you are meeting isn't my future wife to be....
Re: Anyone Around Egbeda Or Iyana-ipaja Please? by MisterBash(m): 8:24am On Nov 24, 2019
healthserve:

There used to be one popular one called Good time, very big, decent and posh, but its in between egbeda and iyanaipaja. Damn, ive forgotten the name of the bus stop. Its big, pretty big, there's a Tantalizers near iyana ipaja besides I believe a fidelity bank. That also works. There's a Mr. Biggs near the tantilizaers too

thank you very much,, you are the reason I created this thread,already had that feeling someone will know that place, normally see that place whenever I followed that route, definitely opt for good time .
please does anyone know the name of that bus stop?
Re: Anyone Around Egbeda Or Iyana-ipaja Please? by MisterBash(m): 8:29am On Nov 24, 2019
nifemi25:
Bros opt for egbeda cos iyana ipaja is too crowdy... I hope the lady you are meeting isn't my future wife to be....

lols. who knows if my future wife will be hanging out after church as well.. probably not an eatery this time around.
do you know wassup about good time earlier mentioned?
is it normally rowdy, do you have any recommended place at egbeda?
Re: Anyone Around Egbeda Or Iyana-ipaja Please? by healthserve(m): 8:30am On Nov 24, 2019
MisterBash:

thank you very much,, you are the reason I created this thread,already had that feeling someone will know that place, normally see that place whenever I followed that route, definitely opt for good time .
please does anyone know the name of that bus stop?

Moshalashi Bus stop

Its not as rowdy as either egbeda or iyana ipaja. Since its in between.

Thank Search Engine not me wink
Re: Anyone Around Egbeda Or Iyana-ipaja Please? by nifemi25(m): 8:49am On Nov 24, 2019
MisterBash:

lols. who knows if my future wife will be hanging out after church as well.. probably not an eatery this time around.
do you know wassup about good time earlier mentioned?
is it normally rowdy, do you have any recommended place at egbeda?

Yeap bro.... There is one eatery at moshalashi roundabout..... Its a popular eatery. Just that i can't remember the name for now. The round about is inbetween iyana ipaja and egbeda... Its just #50 bike either from egbeda or iyana ipaja..
Re: Anyone Around Egbeda Or Iyana-ipaja Please? by MisterBash(m): 9:06am On Nov 24, 2019
healthserve:

Moshalashi Bus stop
Its not as rowdy as either egbeda or iyana ipaja. Since its in between.
Thank Search Engine not me wink

thanks ,I am very grateful
Re: Anyone Around Egbeda Or Iyana-ipaja Please? by MisterBash(m): 9:07am On Nov 24, 2019
nifemi25:

Yeap bro.... There is one eatery at moshalashi roundabout..... Its a popular eatery. Just that i can't remember the name for now. The round about is inbetween iyana ipaja and egbeda... Its just #50 bike either from egbeda or iyana ipaja..

Re: Anyone Around Egbeda Or Iyana-ipaja Please? by healthserve(m): 9:07am On Nov 24, 2019
MisterBash:

Yw bro. Best of luck in your endeavor. wink
Re: Anyone Around Egbeda Or Iyana-ipaja Please? by lifenajeje(m): 10:16am On Nov 24, 2019
Depends on where u are coming from... But I will advice Akowonjo road( the road that leads from Dopemu to Egbeda) its accessible from Dopemu bridge( off Iyanapaja expressway or Egbeda)

You have the following to choose from

Sweet Sensation( actually have two outlets on the road)

KFC

Domino pizza

D place

Tasty fried chicken

If u love rowdy bars try
De dems or Rubies also on same route.
Re: Anyone Around Egbeda Or Iyana-ipaja Please? by healthserve(m): 11:11am On Nov 24, 2019
lifenajeje:
Depends on where u are coming from... But I will advice Akowonjo road( the road that leads from Dopemu to Egbeda) its accessible from Dopemu bridge( off Iyanapaja expressway or Egbeda)

KFC

Domino pizza

D place

Tasty fried chicken

If u love rowdy bars try

That's true o. That Sweet Sensation around Sobo bus stop has many eateries around that axis. And the environs is cool too. I think k about five eateries may be in the vicinity if I'm not mistakened.
Re: Anyone Around Egbeda Or Iyana-ipaja Please? by MisterBash(m): 3:27pm On Nov 24, 2019
healthserve:

That's true o. That Sweet Sensation around Sobo bus stop has many eateries around that axis. And the environs is cool too. I think k about five eateries may be in the vicinity if I'm not mistakened.

kinda familiar with that place as well.. guess I will take a bus going to Ikeja along from egbeda right?
and do you mean sabo bus stop or sobo bustop?
Re: Anyone Around Egbeda Or Iyana-ipaja Please? by MisterBash(m): 3:29pm On Nov 24, 2019
lifenajeje:

KFC

Domino pizza

D place

Tasty fried chicken

If u love rowdy bars try

thanks so much...
guess if one join a bus from ogba going to egbeda, is there chances of passing that road?
Re: Anyone Around Egbeda Or Iyana-ipaja Please? by healthserve(m): 6:34pm On Nov 24, 2019
MisterBash:

kinda familiar with that place as well.. guess I will take a bus going to Ikeja along from egbeda right?
and do you mean sabo bus stop or sobo bustop?

How do I describe it o....

Agege would be. Ore straight forward but rowdy so going through Ikeja route makes sense as that's straight forward. Lifenajeje I Don lost o come show us road.
Re: Anyone Around Egbeda Or Iyana-ipaja Please? by MisterBash(m): 9:21pm On Nov 24, 2019
thanks everyone for the contribution.. appreciate you all.
later settled for "Good time" the place wasn't bad, but what they actually served me today was wack.their fried and jollof rice with the chicken was poorly prepared, God knows the local restaurant in my area where I eat combination of both rice taste much better than Wat dey served me. anyways the lady didn't see anything bad in the food, probably I was the one something is wrong with.

(1) (Reply)

Seun I Need Your Help / Helloooooooooooooooooo! / Hi Just In, Show Bro. Some Luv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.