Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Amb. Coomassie Chairs Aisha Buhari Peace & Unity Cup 2020 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amb. Coomassie Chairs Aisha Buhari Peace & Unity Cup 2020 (484 Views)

Sen. Shehu Sani Reacts To Buhari's Peace Award / Buhari: Peace Of Niger Republic Must Matter To Nigeria / #EndSARS: Hussaini Coomassie Tells Buhari To Use Force Against Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amb. Coomassie Chairs Aisha Buhari Peace & Unity Cup 2020 by okrote4real: 7:08am On Nov 24, 2019
It has been confirmed that Amb Hussaini H. Coomassie, CEO Advocacy for Good Governance Network (AGGN), has been appointed Chairman Implementation Committee, Dr Aisha Buhari Peace & Unity Cup 2020.

Amb coomassie who is also the Deputy National Coordinator, Buhari Campaign Organisation made this known to LEADERSHIP during a phone conversation with our reporter in Abuja.

Coomassie has played a vital role in the Diaspora Awareness Campaign, as well as the entire 19 Northern states of the federation, that returned the President back to power. He's also an ardent believer of Good Governance and Service to Humanity.

"I'm happy that the board and management Nigeria Aquatics federation and Regent global peace and development mission international found me worthy to be the chairman of international implementation committee for the upcoming open swimming championship and awards in honour of the first lady of the federal Republic of Nigeria, Dr Mrs Aisha Buhari.

"I believe that they have seen my capacity and know that I can deliver a successful programme. It's going to be a great tournament. This is very laudable. Mr President has been working and I hope Nigeria will continue to give him their support to meet his promise to Nigeria," he concluded.

(1) (Reply)

How Border Closure Cost Nigeria International Maritime Council Seat ― Dakuku / Buhari Why / Buhari Calls Jonathan To Sympathize With Him On The Attack On Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.