Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,455 members, 7,861,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:31 AM

Lai Mohammed Booed At AFRIMA Awards - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Booed At AFRIMA Awards (47130 Views)

Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero, Booed At Inauguration Ground / #ENDSARS: Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Booed At Lekki Toll-Gate (Video) / Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed Booed At AFRIMA Awards by jeynike: 5:29pm On Nov 24, 2019
Kyase:
Cows booing him
zombies clapping 4him

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Booed At AFRIMA Awards by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 24, 2019
airbrush:

I see a revolution.

revolution will never happen in Nigeria

but i will tell you what will happen Nigeria future .Northerns will run the country to the ground and every body will move aboard and Nigeria towns will be ghost town maybe not ghost town the kidnappers and herders will take over the towns
The system we run today is guaranteed to run this country to the ground, it is inevitable we will become the next Somalia or is it Sudan?.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Booed At AFRIMA Awards by airbrush: 5:30pm On Nov 24, 2019
nototribalist:
he's now going to quicken the hate speech bill now.

who invited that fools? people are angry in this country ? but when we see SARS or mobile police people our angry magic became happiness and glowing praises for our dear president ,APC and lia mohammed

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Booed At AFRIMA Awards by Awoo88: 5:30pm On Nov 24, 2019
Another motivation for him to work for the regulation of free speech
Re: Lai Mohammed Booed At AFRIMA Awards by ServantsOfTruth: 5:31pm On Nov 24, 2019
Yourba Slaves to the Fulani masters

Lia mohammed aka Lia machine

Next is

Bola Tinubu Aka Thiefinubu
Re: Lai Mohammed Booed At AFRIMA Awards by Opinedecandid(m): 5:33pm On Nov 24, 2019
Wow. We are gradually waking up.
Re: Lai Mohammed Booed At AFRIMA Awards by donprinyo(m): 5:35pm On Nov 24, 2019
Nonsense, all i c r cowards
Re: Lai Mohammed Booed At AFRIMA Awards by richie240: 5:42pm On Nov 24, 2019
Fuckyoumod:
We can start from here....
Let's keep bowing them.

Then we can start stoning and pelting them.

If pelting does not work.

We can start killing them, especially the corrupt ones.

Come to my house if you don't like my post, I will be waiting.

@ no 7 Eric Moore close Lagos Island Lagos state.
Lolz, coward spotted!
Why not show your picture standing in front of ur house if u really mean biznaze, not this 'addressed topping' u r doin upandan.
cheesy
Re: Lai Mohammed Booed At AFRIMA Awards by vineyardfarms: 5:42pm On Nov 24, 2019
[quote author=Akposkool post=84313657]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5IRr-iqKk0

Fans didn't hold back the jeers and boos for Info and Culture Minister
Hate Speech Bill effect?

HOW ARE THE MIGHTY FALLING MR. LIA MOHAMMED. WHAT A DISGRACEFUL SHAMEFULL WAY TO END THE YEAR, EVEN THE BLIND CAN IDENTIFY A LIAR IN PUBLIC. LIA MOHAMMED RAIDE TO YOUR NEXT LEVEL OF . . . . .

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Booed At AFRIMA Awards by bubu2019: 5:43pm On Nov 24, 2019
God saved him that I was not there. I for slap him and submit myself to kudje or krikri warders.

that's how I hate that old cow
Re: Lai Mohammed Booed At AFRIMA Awards by davo90tico(m): 5:55pm On Nov 24, 2019
Fuckyoumod:
We can start from here....
Let's keep bowing them.

Then we can start stoning and pelting them.

If pelting does not work.

We can start killing them, especially the corrupt ones.

Come to my house if you don't like my post, I will be waiting.

@ no 7 Eric Moore close Lagos Island Lagos state.
Booeing sir not bowing. Have a blessed week
Re: Lai Mohammed Booed At AFRIMA Awards by Leo588(m): 5:59pm On Nov 24, 2019
Hmmm......
Re: Lai Mohammed Booed At AFRIMA Awards by Bobrisky1: 6:17pm On Nov 24, 2019
[s]
itsme01:
eyahh!!! atleast his bank alert would still enter
[/s]
Re: Lai Mohammed Booed At AFRIMA Awards by PassingShot(m): 6:47pm On Nov 24, 2019
Jengem:
Ugly fool called Lai

Nigerians will soon wake up and swallow that thieving government with cocaine sniffers as cabinet members

When u were paying for it to be done to Jonathan, did u ever imagine that you will also get it free of charge?

After your principal has finished impoverishing Nigerians and turning it to a police state where SARS and SCID police harass Nigerians at will, victimize them and even kill them.

Do you idiots think you will go free?

The chickens have not even come home to roost.

By the time they finish with the present ruling class and their children, they will beg Nigerians to follow court orders and jail them instead of eating them
You are really angry and frustrated. Sorry.
Re: Lai Mohammed Booed At AFRIMA Awards by LabDNA: 6:54pm On Nov 24, 2019
Lie Mohammed is responsible for the hate Nigerian youths have for him.

He lies recklessly, insulting the sensibilities of discerning people. He introduced hate speech and fake news into the Nigerian opposition politics as spokesperson for APC pre-2015.

Those days, Lai mohammed will come to Nairaland to look for the most derogatory hate posts and fake news against GEJ and PDP and publish them verbatim on the Nation newspapers. You read an anti-GEJ hate post online, the next morning is on the pages of newspapers signed by Liar mohammed as APC spokesperson.

No factfinding, no editing, no verification. Just lift and publish. That was the level of liberty he enjoyed. Now he wants take away that liberty from Nigerians.

If the FG really wants to sell the hate speech/social media bill to the citizens, they should ban lie mohammed from talking about it. He makes it more difficult for Nigerians to accept the bill just by being associated with the bill, infact he is one of the reasons Nigerians oppose the bill.

I'm tempted to say that 'may ondo thunder locate him'.

Hypocritically wicked man!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Booed At AFRIMA Awards by Derrylatei: 7:21pm On Nov 24, 2019
I witness this man booing some years back in glo laughter (I can't remember the right name sef) in Eko hotel n suite. My brothers, this man was booed when he was introduced by the MC. We, didn't even know when he escaped. I don't need to be told that Nigerians hate this man like shit.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Booed At AFRIMA Awards by bangbangall: 7:50pm On Nov 24, 2019
stoning them wide better.
Re: Lai Mohammed Booed At AFRIMA Awards by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:15pm On Nov 24, 2019
Useless set of people who lied their ways into the corridor and seat of power. They have succeeded only in making empty promises and lies. In other climes people like this liar would have been stoned right there.

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Booed At AFRIMA Awards by ebuclassic18(m): 8:30pm On Nov 24, 2019
This current administration is full of busy bodies,what is he doing there
Re: Lai Mohammed Booed At AFRIMA Awards by snitchbitch: 8:34pm On Nov 24, 2019
If you are from kwara, you will know the value of this man. Tinubu brought up alot of people, if you are a good leader, you should be able to duplicate yourself in others. Check osibande, fashola, ambode, aregbe and this one that you all call Mr lie.
#GodblessNigeria
Re: Lai Mohammed Booed At AFRIMA Awards by godofuck231: 9:12pm On Nov 24, 2019
Apc menstrual pains never ends , constantly on a mess
Re: Lai Mohammed Booed At AFRIMA Awards by best80: 9:25pm On Nov 24, 2019
I thank God Nigerians has started waking up
The political class hasn't seen any thing yet, very soon na stone we go the stone them
Re: Lai Mohammed Booed At AFRIMA Awards by newwater: 9:29pm On Nov 24, 2019
All of you that derived joy in attacking Mr lai na your palava be that, am sure that is how you use your father shine. useless untrained children.
Re: Lai Mohammed Booed At AFRIMA Awards by Jengem: 9:51pm On Nov 24, 2019
PassingShot:

You are really angry and frustrated. Sorry.

I guess those booing him in the crowd are happy and elated

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Booed At AFRIMA Awards by bizzibodi(m): 10:03pm On Nov 24, 2019
This is HATRED ochastrated by DEFEATED PDP.PDP hates lai muhammed's gut. cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Lai Mohammed Booed At AFRIMA Awards by 8stargeneral: 10:26pm On Nov 24, 2019
idiot... one day Nigerians will stone him to death.
Re: Lai Mohammed Booed At AFRIMA Awards by 3Ceagle(m): 10:39pm On Nov 24, 2019
This should be a lesson to government in Nigeria. People are more informed now than years back. Hunger and hardship knows no tribe, religion or political affiliation. Trouble is brewing silently and the politicians will rather prefer to gag the people than provide good leadership. Let him take the message to his bosses.
Re: Lai Mohammed Booed At AFRIMA Awards by opribo(m): 12:39am On Nov 25, 2019
These desperate old power seekers headed by Bubu are hell bent on setting this country apart, after all what fo they stand to loose.
Re: Lai Mohammed Booed At AFRIMA Awards by ukahrawah: 3:33am On Nov 25, 2019
Nigerians are waking up gradually. Nice one.
Re: Lai Mohammed Booed At AFRIMA Awards by NaijaHeadlines: 4:59am On Nov 25, 2019
Hmm..
Re: Lai Mohammed Booed At AFRIMA Awards by naturefellow(m): 7:40am On Nov 25, 2019
MEJOISLAND:
I was there. Man got the embarrassment of his life.
But why is it that most times it is those in the regular section that make more noise than the ones in the vips?
There is a clear connection between the pockets of those in the regular section and the poor state of the economy.
I see a revolution coming.ethnic diversity kills us. It could have taken place a long time ago.
Hong Kong streets have bn occupied since March merely because of an extradition law. The law has bn cancelled but the masses desire a total overhaul of the system. This is a country with one of the best social security systems in the world but the people believe that they deserve more. We deserve more.. Yeah we deserve more. We don too suffer.
Some top leaders in Iraq, Chile, Bolivia have resigned due to a few days of protests.
Our case sef even worse past.
how can I like this more than once?
Re: Lai Mohammed Booed At AFRIMA Awards by notoriousbabe: 8:03am On Nov 25, 2019
It serves him right, next time he won't lie to Nigerians again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka: Garba Shehu Is A Paid Propagandist Hired To Distract Nigerians / Unknown Gunmen Invade Schools In Ogbaru, Anambra Over Biafra Day / A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.