Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,147 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Real Madrid Fans Boo Gareth Bale On Return After Wales Flag Incident - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Real Madrid Fans Boo Gareth Bale On Return After Wales Flag Incident (35152 Views)

PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar / American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match / Cristiano Ronaldo Faces Ban For Swearing At Atletico Madrid Fans (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid Fans Boo Gareth Bale On Return After Wales Flag Incident by etibaba(m): 2:45pm On Nov 24, 2019
Rajosh:
he wasn't responsible for the flag. it was the Welsh fans that created the flag
Who created the flag is nobody's business, the fact that he held the flag was childish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Fans Boo Gareth Bale On Return After Wales Flag Incident by Viking007(m): 3:04pm On Nov 24, 2019
Sirwallace:

He wanted to leave for china. Only for the madrid management to cancel what could have been the biggest wage history in football history only for that to be cancel in the last minute of the transfer window.
And considering the manner the returned Zidane
and the stupid fans talked down on him remove the club interest from his heart.

If I were him, I would do worse than that.
God bless you!
Re: Real Madrid Fans Boo Gareth Bale On Return After Wales Flag Incident by sylve11: 3:29pm On Nov 24, 2019
Sirwallace:

He wanted to leave for china. Only for the madrid management to cancel what could have been the biggest wage history in football history only for that to be cancel in the last minute of the transfer window.
And considering the manner the returned Zidane
and the stupid fans talked down on him remove the club interest from his heart.

If I were him, I would do worse than that.

the only reasonable thing i read so far. Well done. cool
Re: Real Madrid Fans Boo Gareth Bale On Return After Wales Flag Incident by hustla(m): 4:07pm On Nov 24, 2019
patrickmuf:
Bale should've left for Manchester United after his first 3 seasons in Spain when it was obvious that no matter what he did, all the glory and praise was reserved for Ronaldo.

Neymar realized the same thing but instead of joining a club like Man City/Liverpool or even Manchester United where they have the publicity (Especially Manchester United) he opted for PSG where nobody gives a damn about what happens in the French league.

Football is more than just your performance on the pitch. If Sterling played for Manchester United last season and we won the domestic treble, I am certain he'd have joined Messi and VVD on the podium...

Factsss
Re: Real Madrid Fans Boo Gareth Bale On Return After Wales Flag Incident by webngnews: 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2019
Oh
Re: Real Madrid Fans Boo Gareth Bale On Return After Wales Flag Incident by scherzo247: 4:47pm On Nov 24, 2019
Madrid fans with there wahala
Re: Real Madrid Fans Boo Gareth Bale On Return After Wales Flag Incident by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 25, 2019
AustineCJ:
Shut up ...bale has contributed nothing since Cr7 left.....Benzema is the key,along side the general improvement of the front line.he can goo
that one no know anything

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mainz 05 Football Club Savagely Hits Back At A Racist Fan After Racist Comments / Senegal Vs Egypt : 2022 World Cup Qualifier (3 - 1)pens On 29th March 2022 / What Is The Football Terminology For Four Goals In A Match?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.