Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,098 members, 7,863,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:33 AM

Seyi Shay Stuns In Silky Custom-made Ejiro Amos Tafiri Two-piece - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Shay Stuns In Silky Custom-made Ejiro Amos Tafiri Two-piece (2108 Views)

Chico Ejiro Is Dead / Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy / Regina Daniels Rocks Silky White Bra In New Sexy Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Shay Stuns In Silky Custom-made Ejiro Amos Tafiri Two-piece by postbox: 9:15am On Nov 24, 2019
Earlier today, Seyi Shay stunned us with photos of an exquisite custom made Ejiro Amos Tafiri outfit.

Seyi who is arguably one of the sexiest divas in the Nigerian music scene has always had her style game at A-plus.

Today, she continued her streak by blessing us with the Erin top and My Voice, My Armour Pants off of the Ejiro Amos Tafiri SS 20 collection.

Serving as a judge in the groundbreaking talent hunt competition, Access The Stars, Seyi Shay is in Abeokuta with fellow judges Kaffy and Tee-Y Mix, for the first set of auditions and concerts.

The first concert will hold tonight and will feature some of Nigeria’s biggest superstars like Olamide, Orezi, Small Doctor, and Q-Dot to name a few.

With this outfit, it’s no surprise that Seyi Shay’s male fans are all set to tune in to watch her when Access The Stars hits our TV screens.

We are not complaining though and we’re certainly loving the eye-candy Seyi is giving us.

SOURCE:https://brandspurng.com/2019/11/23/seyi-shay-stuns-in-silky-custom-made-ejiro-amos-tafiri-two-piece/

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Stuns In Silky Custom-made Ejiro Amos Tafiri Two-piece by leofab(f): 10:02am On Nov 24, 2019
My kinda
Re: Seyi Shay Stuns In Silky Custom-made Ejiro Amos Tafiri Two-piece by timibare(m): 12:46pm On Nov 24, 2019
Akisa undecided

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay Stuns In Silky Custom-made Ejiro Amos Tafiri Two-piece by vanida6: 1:24pm On Nov 24, 2019
This one slim oh cool
Re: Seyi Shay Stuns In Silky Custom-made Ejiro Amos Tafiri Two-piece by Doncaprioblog: 1:36pm On Nov 24, 2019
sheyi sheyi
Re: Seyi Shay Stuns In Silky Custom-made Ejiro Amos Tafiri Two-piece by meobizy(f): 3:42pm On Nov 24, 2019
Nah, I’m not feeling it.

(1) (Reply)

Kylian Mbappe Delivers Christmas Present To Young Pitch Invader In Psg Vs Amiens / See Old Picture Of Regina Daniels And Her Ex Somadina Adims / Efia Odo Shows Her Nipples In Latest Photo Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.