Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,066 members, 7,821,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Nigeria Now Needs The Rigour & Discipline To Implement, Says Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Now Needs The Rigour & Discipline To Implement, Says Osinbajo (366 Views)

ASUU Strike: Buhari Told Us Not To Sign Agreement Govt Cannot Implement, Says Mi / Nigeria Now Needs The Rigour & Discipline To Implement, Says Osinbajo At Nipss G / Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Now Needs The Rigour & Discipline To Implement, Says Osinbajo by murecool(m): 9:35am On Nov 24, 2019
NIGERIA NOW NEEDS THE RIGOUR & DISCIPLINE TO IMPLEMENT, SAYS OSINBAJO AT NIPSS GRADUATION
*Policy not the issue but implementation, VP submits

“One thing that we must bear in mind, which is my challenge to NIPSS; the problem of Nigeria has never been a shortage of ideas, there is no policy that has never been thought of, but the problem has always been implementation.

“In my respectful view, NIPSS must graduate from a “think-tank” to “do-tank”, and this is the case. We are at a point in our country where policy is not the issue, but the rigour and discipline that is required to implement is what is needed.

“I want to urge NIPSS, that our subsequent studies must be based on the need to attain some level of understanding of how to implement and get things done. Once we are able to do that, we are on our way.”

Read more
https://www.yemiosinbajo.ng/vp-osinbajo-attends-the-graduation-ceremony-of-senior-executive-course-41-nipss-in-kuru-on-23-11-2019/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Now Needs The Rigour & Discipline To Implement, Says Osinbajo by murecool(m): 9:36am On Nov 24, 2019
More pix

Re: Nigeria Now Needs The Rigour & Discipline To Implement, Says Osinbajo by Smalldick123(m): 9:37am On Nov 24, 2019
All na for audio. Las las he will go and collect 10strokes of cane from cabals
Re: Nigeria Now Needs The Rigour & Discipline To Implement, Says Osinbajo by murecool(m): 9:42am On Nov 24, 2019
Smalldick123:
All na for audio. Las las he will go and collect 10strokes of cane from cabals
las las we go pray for you for church today. Your case don dey critical.
Re: Nigeria Now Needs The Rigour & Discipline To Implement, Says Osinbajo by Smalldick123(m): 9:44am On Nov 24, 2019
murecool:
las las we go pray for you for church today. Your case don dey critical.
Dont quote me again cos am just returning from ban. If i loose my anger now i will go back to ban
Re: Nigeria Now Needs The Rigour & Discipline To Implement, Says Osinbajo by Wada3: 9:49am On Nov 24, 2019
Wonderful speech from the Vice President
Re: Nigeria Now Needs The Rigour & Discipline To Implement, Says Osinbajo by murecool(m): 12:07pm On Nov 24, 2019
Smalldick123:

Dont quote me again cos am just returning from ban. If i loose my anger now i will go back to ban
Apart from bad grammar, you can say nothing

(1) (Reply)

Amosun Calls For Support Of Igbo Presidency / DSS Vs Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction / Malami Reacts To News Of Adoke’s Return To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.