Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,202 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Nigerian Couple Welcomed Set Of Quintuplets After 16 Years Of Marriage (PHOTOS) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Couple Welcomed Set Of Quintuplets After 16 Years Of Marriage (PHOTOS) (279 Views)

Mother Of Quintuplets Stranded In Hospital. Incurs N3.7million Bill / Susan Egenti Delivers Quintuplets After 16 Years Of Childlessness / Woman Delivers Quintuplets After 20 Years Of Marriage Without A Child [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Couple Welcomed Set Of Quintuplets After 16 Years Of Marriage (PHOTOS) by ipreach: 10:12am On Nov 24, 2019
Nigerian couple miraculously welcomed set of quintuplets after 16 years of marriage (PHOTOS)Nigerian couple miraculously welcomed set of quintuplets after 16 years of marriage (PHOTOS)

A Nigerian couple has welcomed a set of quintuplets, three boys and two girls, 16 years after they got married and childlessness.

According to news, Mr and Mrs Egenti have been waiting for the fruit of the womb since they married in 2003.
After many years of waiting, they tried several medical options including IVF, all to no avail. However, Mrs Egenti, an indigene of Anambra state, said she miraculously took in and after completing the mandatory 9-months gestation period, she welcomed her babies at the National Hospital Abuja.

Speaking from her hospital bed, 44-year-old Mrs Susan Egenti, a trader in Abuja, said; “I have been married since 2003 with no children, not even to get pregnant and have a miscarriage. Every time we attend a child dedication either in our church or elsewhere, I always come home crying, praying for the day God will have mercy on me and grant me the fruit of the womb''.

MORE https://www.believespot.com/2019/11/nigerian-couple-miraculously-welcomed-set-of-quintuplets-after-16-years-of-marriage.html

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomed Set Of Quintuplets After 16 Years Of Marriage (PHOTOS) by tonye33(m): 10:13am On Nov 24, 2019
Impossible is nothing. Never give up trying
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomed Set Of Quintuplets After 16 Years Of Marriage (PHOTOS) by blesskewe(f): 10:15am On Nov 24, 2019
I tap into their blessing

But I want twins

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomed Set Of Quintuplets After 16 Years Of Marriage (PHOTOS) by dollytino4real(f): 10:31am On Nov 24, 2019
dis joy n.a. wire

(1) (Reply)

Searching For The Most Effective Convertible Safety Seat / Six Dead And Scores Injured As 6.4-magnitude Earthquake Hits Albania (photos) / 5 Ways To Find Meaning In Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.