Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,963 members, 7,952,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:43 AM

5 Things To Know About Using Postinor 2 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Things To Know About Using Postinor 2 (670 Views)

Postinor 2 Price In Nigeria (pregnancy Prevention Pill) / What's The Remedy For Vaginal Bleeding After Taking Postinor 2 / All You Need To Know About Using Maggots In Healing Wounds (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Things To Know About Using Postinor 2 by Anuoluwapo23(f): 10:35am On Nov 24, 2019
Postinor II is an emergency contraceptive and also morning after pill taken within 72 hours after unprotected sexual intercourse. The drug is not intended as a regular method of contraception. Each medicine contains one kind of hormone called Levonorgestrel.

It is estimated that postinor II will prevent at least 85% of expected pregnancies. 95% of unexpected pregnancies will be prevented if taken within the first 24 hours, declining to 58% if taken between 48 hours and 72 hours after unprotected sexual intercourse.

This drug come in one and only approved pack and for you further further ensure the originality, you can always activate the Mobile Authentication Service Code that comes with every pack for you to verify it.

Here are a few things you need to know before you pop ‘the morning after pill:

http:///s5c126f3a191123en_ng

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Things To Know About Using Postinor 2 by meobizy(f): 4:41pm On Nov 24, 2019
I hope this drug works and my sperm is not stubborn. I can not imagine myself being a father at my young age.
Re: 5 Things To Know About Using Postinor 2 by Anuoluwapo23(f): 11:50am On Nov 25, 2019
I heard it works well tho.
meobizy:
I hope this drug works and my sperm is not stubborn. I can not imagine myself being a father at my young age.

(1) (Reply)

Best Hospital For Cs Delivery In Port Harcourt / Orchitis Nursing Care Planning And Management / FEELING Sad:this Discovery Saps The Pleasure Out Of Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.