Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,985 members, 7,952,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:15 AM

Job Alert - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Alert (521 Views)

Job Alert: Apply For Petrok Oil And Gas Services Limited Vacancy | How To Appply / How Genuine Is This Job Alert? / Job Alert! Job Alert!! Job Alert!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Alert by Dagger111(m): 11:38am On Nov 24, 2019
Good Morning All, please there is a job vacant which I will like intellectual Nairalanders to occupy, persons like Freeman, NwaAmaikpe, Trustee and others to submit their Credentials. It is an Auto Company and newly established and currently in need of Company Manager, Site Manager, Secretary, PRO, Storemen, Foremen Securities, Drivers Maintenance – Cleaners. This company is located and branch at Kaduna and Lagos respectively. All interested candidates are urge to kindly forward their CVs to mail. Consequently, I will like the mode to push this to front page as I want a response from above mentioned monikers ASAP. Please treat and acknowledge. Noble AD Autos and Enterprises.

1 Like

Re: Job Alert by SuruP: 6:36am On Nov 25, 2019
Dagger111:
Good Morning All, please there is a job vacant which I will like intellectual Nairalanders to occupy, persons like Freeman, NwaAmaikpe, Trustee and others to submit their Credentials. It is an Auto Company and newly established and currently in need of Company Manager, Site Manager, Secretary, PRO, Storemen, Foremen Securities, Drivers Maintenance – Cleaners. This company is located and branch at Kaduna and Lagos respectively. All interested candidates are urge to kindly forward their CVs to mail. Consequently, I will like the mode to push this to front page as I want a response from above mentioned monikers ASAP. Please treat and acknowledge. Noble AD Autos and Enterprises.
Where is the email to send CV to?
Re: Job Alert by Bari22: 9:05am On Nov 25, 2019
I would like to apply for this job, I'm a graduate of mathematics, I have experience in this party logistics and transportation, I'm from Kano State, please of there is any vacancy I can fit
Re: Job Alert by 2019Danny: 5:07pm On Nov 25, 2019
Please an a graduate of Accounting, I stays in kaduna and I have experience in store Management.
WhatsApp 08162289881

(1) (Reply)

Confused! / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs In Ilorin, Kwara State / Very Urgent Store Keeping Vacancy: Lekki ,lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.