Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Tiwa Savage Looks Hot In These Photos, Performs At The Business Of Fashion In UK - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Looks Hot In These Photos, Performs At The Business Of Fashion In UK (4225 Views)

Tiwa Savage Looks Hot In Skinny Turtleneck Jump Suit. Photos / Tiwa Savage Looks Radiant In Sexy Outfit / Omoni Oboli Reacts As Tiwa Savage Looks Cute In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Looks Hot In These Photos, Performs At The Business Of Fashion In UK by mattjunior(m): 1:32pm On Nov 24, 2019
The annual gathering of music industry leaders, activists and experts from around the world, Business of Fashion Voices, wrapped up last night with the Global VOICES Award closing gala that honoured the editor-in-chief of British Vogue, Edward Enninful in Oxfordshire, United Kingdom.

Afrobeat queen, Tiwa Savage performed her hit songs at the event, which was attended by celebrities such as Jourdan Dunn, Duro Olowu, Imran Amed, Liam Payne, Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska, Alok Vaid-Menon, Liya Kebede, Emma Weymouth, Jasmine Hemsley, Pietro Boselli, Trisha Shetty, Nadja Swarovski, Maya Henry, Neelam Gill, and Reggie Yates.

Tiwa shared getting a personal invite to come perform from Edward Enninful himself, and how she felt when she saw him.

See photos and videos from the event.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5Nicfxh5Sv/

https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/tiwa-savage-looks-ravishing-in-these.html

Re: Tiwa Savage Looks Hot In These Photos, Performs At The Business Of Fashion In UK by mattjunior(m): 1:33pm On Nov 24, 2019
Watch Video>>>>HERE

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Looks Hot In These Photos, Performs At The Business Of Fashion In UK by uzohrome(m): 1:34pm On Nov 24, 2019
Tiwa my baby. Love you pieces

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Looks Hot In These Photos, Performs At The Business Of Fashion In UK by mattjunior(m): 1:34pm On Nov 24, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Tiwa Savage Looks Hot In These Photos, Performs At The Business Of Fashion In UK by Muhammad2468(m): 1:48pm On Nov 24, 2019
nice one anty tiwa
Re: Tiwa Savage Looks Hot In These Photos, Performs At The Business Of Fashion In UK by angelEmade: 1:56pm On Nov 24, 2019
I prefer the girl in orange in the 4the picture...
real beauty...
aunty Tiwa and makeups sha

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Looks Hot In These Photos, Performs At The Business Of Fashion In UK by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 24, 2019
British vogue. Levels.
Re: Tiwa Savage Looks Hot In These Photos, Performs At The Business Of Fashion In UK by meobizy(f): 3:35pm On Nov 24, 2019
The pictures look 1991ish. How can I find her attractive wearing the same clothes my mom did as a young twenty-something year old? That black and white ensemble is ultra sexy. Kai, I’m licking my lips here.
Re: Tiwa Savage Looks Hot In These Photos, Performs At The Business Of Fashion In UK by mezarddinny: 4:08pm On Nov 24, 2019
Why is nobody in the pictures aside tiwa savage looking normal? All of them are just looking awkward
Re: Tiwa Savage Looks Hot In These Photos, Performs At The Business Of Fashion In UK by itsme01: 5:07pm On Nov 24, 2019
tiwa sexy savage
Re: Tiwa Savage Looks Hot In These Photos, Performs At The Business Of Fashion In UK by Bobrisky1: 6:21pm On Nov 24, 2019
[s]
itsme01:
tiwa sexy savage
[/s]
Re: Tiwa Savage Looks Hot In These Photos, Performs At The Business Of Fashion In UK by timibare(m): 10:00pm On Nov 24, 2019
Im sure by now....wizkid suppose don sabi sketch tiwa puna without looking

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid And Tems Was Caught Kissing In Ghana / Zlatan Ibile's Bolanle Sent Packing From Her Matrimonial Home (video) / Kennis Music Signs Tuface Look-alike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.