Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Can HND Holders Apply For Masters Degree Abroad Without Pgd - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can HND Holders Apply For Masters Degree Abroad Without Pgd (3021 Views)

HND Holder Can Now Proceed To Master Without PGD / Right Steps To Study For A Masters Degree Abroad / Corper: "HND Holders Burn Your Useless Certificates & Start Selling Tomatoes" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can HND Holders Apply For Masters Degree Abroad Without Pgd by JandyJ(m): 1:46pm On Nov 24, 2019
Can Holders apply for masters degree abroad without pgd...

Pls if yes...

Which countries pls
Re: Can HND Holders Apply For Masters Degree Abroad Without Pgd by Nickisindigo(m): 2:07pm On Nov 24, 2019
I don't think so even you pgd must come with bsc
Re: Can HND Holders Apply For Masters Degree Abroad Without Pgd by code101: 2:10pm On Nov 24, 2019
Yes, it depend on the university. The following is possible with HND directly without PGD

UNILAG MBA
LAUTECH MIT (your HND must be distinction)
UNIBEN MFA (HND in fine art + 5 years experience).

Those are the ones I know of on Nigeria!

it's very possible abroad, once your course units is upto...
Re: Can HND Holders Apply For Masters Degree Abroad Without Pgd by spidermans: 5:44pm On Nov 24, 2019
Don't waste your time on chasing shadows. Many have searched for it in the past in futility. Even if any institution offers you that ,they are onto your money because at one po it or the other you'll need to produce that step in your ladder of process. My advice, do conversion to bsc ( more advisable in about 2 academic sessions) or your PGD. Then , with a very good result, oversea institution might offer you PhD straight which has happened before with a strong project theses.
Re: Can HND Holders Apply For Masters Degree Abroad Without Pgd by Janet200: 2:39am On Nov 25, 2019
JandyJ:

Pls if yes...

Which countries pls

Don’t allow anybody discourage you, am currently Studying in the USA, most of my neighbor in my school came here with hnd and with graduate assistantship that covers their tuition too, do wes evaluation, it will convert it to a BSc, use it to apply to schools that need wes from international students, write gre exam if your gpa is okay you will be admitted with full scholarship.

1 Like

Re: Can HND Holders Apply For Masters Degree Abroad Without Pgd by JandyJ(m): 10:12am On Nov 25, 2019
Janet200:

Don’t allow anybody discourage you, am currently Studying in the USA, most of my neighbor in my school came here with hnd and with graduate assistantship that covers their tuition too, do wes evaluation, it will convert it to a BSc, use it to apply to schools that need wes from international students, write gre exam if your gpa is okay you will be admitted with full scholarship.

Thanks bro.. I will be very glad if u can help me with the school u attending... And as well as a means i can contact u.. Its just guidance and advice i need sir. Nothing more
Re: Can HND Holders Apply For Masters Degree Abroad Without Pgd by JandyJ(m): 10:15am On Nov 25, 2019
Janet200:

And secondly, how did they get graduate assistanship... And full scholarship
Re: Can HND Holders Apply For Masters Degree Abroad Without Pgd by Evkunle: 3:35pm On Nov 26, 2019
Janet200:

Yes. WES evaluate results and transcripts. There is no discrepancy between BSC and HND as long as your transcripts show you have covered key courses.
Needs materials and tips on How best to prepare for the exam? For your best test prep solutions, visit https://mcfedututors.com/testprep-language-solutions/

For more information on exam registration, training, joining whatsapp/telegram study group, application to schools, Permanent Residence, access to study materials and Work permit, please visit https://www.mcfedututors.com or WhatsApp 08132765285.
GRE 45K IELTS 75K TOEFL 42k GMAT 100K, SAT 55K.
Re: Can HND Holders Apply For Masters Degree Abroad Without Pgd by JandyJ(m): 3:09pm On Nov 27, 2019
Evkunle:

Yes. WES evaluate results and transcripts. There is no discrepancy between BSC and HND as long as your transcripts show you have covered key courses.
Needs materials and tips on How best to prepare for the exam? For your best test prep solutions, visit https://mcfedututors.com/testprep-language-solutions/

For more information on exam registration, training, joining whatsapp/telegram study group, application to schools, Permanent Residence, access to study materials and Work permit, please visit https://www.mcfedututors.com or WhatsApp 08132765285.
GRE 45K IELTS 75K TOEFL 42k GMAT 100K, SAT 55K.

Tanks
Re: Can HND Holders Apply For Masters Degree Abroad Without Pgd by Truthisit: 3:22pm On Nov 27, 2019
I would like you to shed more light on the steps, especially full scholarship aspect for graduate assistantship.
You can mention Schools, colleges etc where obtainable for fields such as Telecomms/Elect/Mechs. Just help narrow down on this.
Thanks.
Janet200:

Re: Can HND Holders Apply For Masters Degree Abroad Without Pgd by lastmessenger: 3:58pm On Nov 27, 2019
spidermans:
Don't waste your time on chasing shadows. Many have searched for it in the past in futility. Even if any institution offers you that ,they are onto your money because at one po it or the other you'll need to produce that step in your ladder of process. My advice, do conversion to bsc ( more advisable in about 2 academic sessions) or your PGD. Then , with a very good result, oversea institution might offer you PhD straight which has happened before with a strong project theses.
stop saying what you don't know
Re: Can HND Holders Apply For Masters Degree Abroad Without Pgd by JandyJ(m): 3:22pm On Nov 28, 2019
Pls share more lights
Re: Can HND Holders Apply For Masters Degree Abroad Without Pgd by spidermans: 4:24pm On Nov 28, 2019
lastmessenger:
stop saying what you don't know
last messenger,why don't you say what you yourself know instead of telling someone has shared what he knows that he is saying what he doesn't know. Continue your shadow-chasing melee.
Re: Can HND Holders Apply For Masters Degree Abroad Without Pgd by lastmessenger: 4:50pm On Nov 28, 2019
spidermans:
last messenger,why don't you say what you yourself know instead of telling someone has shared what he knows that he is saying what he doesn't know. Continue your shadow-chasing melee.
lol.
Re: Can HND Holders Apply For Masters Degree Abroad Without Pgd by Janet200: 5:14pm On Nov 28, 2019
spidermans:

Spider-Man you know nothing and truly stop saying what you don’t know
For HND graduates, go to wes.org and learn how to convert your HND to BSc, search for schools that demand for Wes evaluation transcript from international students, know their requirements, if a gre is needed in your field of study write it, apply you will be admitted and even given a graduate assistantship position. Go to the USA student section if you need more information
Re: Can HND Holders Apply For Masters Degree Abroad Without Pgd by STENON(f): 5:15pm On Nov 28, 2019
Yes, very possible in UK
Re: Can HND Holders Apply For Masters Degree Abroad Without Pgd by JandyJ(m): 9:34pm On Nov 28, 2019
STENON:
Yes, very possible in UK

Tanks
Re: Can HND Holders Apply For Masters Degree Abroad Without Pgd by JandyJ(m): 9:35pm On Nov 28, 2019
Janet200:

Spider-Man you know nothing and truly stop saying what you don’t know
For HND graduates, go to wes.org and learn how to convert your HND to BSc, search for schools that demand for Wes evaluation transcript from international students, know their requirements, if a gre is needed in your field of study write it, apply you will be admitted and even given a graduate assistantship position. Go to the USA student section if you need more information

Tanks i believe
Re: Can HND Holders Apply For Masters Degree Abroad Without Pgd by brighttech95(m): 7:37am On Feb 16, 2020
JandyJ:

Pls if yes...

Which countries pls

Bro also interested, so how did you go about it?
Re: Can HND Holders Apply For Masters Degree Abroad Without Pgd by Antibot5: 10:14am On Jan 03, 2021
Janet200:

Pls can we have a quick chat? As regards this.. kinda emergency tho
Re: Can HND Holders Apply For Masters Degree Abroad Without Pgd by Janet200: 10:31pm On Jan 03, 2021
Antibot5:

Pls can we have a quick chat? As regards this.. kinda emergency tho

Yap shoot me a message

1 Like

Re: Can HND Holders Apply For Masters Degree Abroad Without Pgd by Antibot5: 7:51am On Jan 04, 2021
Janet200:

Yap shoot me a message

Pls check email
Re: Can HND Holders Apply For Masters Degree Abroad Without Pgd by Showboy064(m): 2:58pm On Jul 14, 2021
But not all Nigeria polytechnic
Re: Can HND Holders Apply For Masters Degree Abroad Without Pgd by Abigail6840(f): 2:58pm On Jul 14, 2021
Am very sorry please am in need of an help for the sake of Almighty God, i have been suffering a lot with my son since I lost my job and I haven't got another one and it has lead to a lot of hunger for us to the extent of having nothing to eat, please even if it's #500 for the sake of God try to help us please, and by the grace of God what ever you have and seeing in this life that's always giving you joy and happiness will never turn to be a cause of sadness and sorrow to your lifetime, and may God in his power continue to be always giving you the full strength and wisdom that will enable you to be always overcoming all the life's challenges that will come or pass your way throughout your lifetime, and you will never loose what you loved and cherished most in your life amen please this my Acct No__First bank 3180322629 Elizabeth David Abigail
Re: Can HND Holders Apply For Masters Degree Abroad Without Pgd by TheRealestGuy(m): 4:10pm On Feb 24, 2023
code101:
Yes, it depend on the university. The following is possible with HND directly without PGD

UNILAG MBA
LAUTECH MIT (your HND must be distinction)
UNIBEN MFA (HND in fine art + 5 years experience).

Those are the ones I know of on Nigeria!

it's very possible abroad, once your course units is upto...

Hello chief, Hooe you're doing good.

I would like to have a discussion with you if you don't mind.

Has to do with app development.

Please let me know how I can reach you.

(1) (Reply)

Lautech Gals / Re: Futa Second Batch Admission List / CITN Professionals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.