Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Is Garmin Gps Woking In Nigeria?: - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Is Garmin Gps Woking In Nigeria?: (3753 Views)

Get Garmin Handheld Gps Preloaded With The Entire Nigeria Map / New Release - August 2010 Garmin Nigeria Topographical & Street Maps- No Hacking / Never Struggle 2 Find Any Location Again While Driving: Get Ur Garmin Satellite Navigation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Garmin Gps Woking In Nigeria?: by tosinajayi: 7:58pm On Nov 21, 2010
Hello, 

Have been outside Nigeria for a long time now and am coming back home in less then 1 weeks, just got a new car to use when l get home but l know l will be having problems when driving because l did't know much about nigeria road anymore, someone told me to get garmin gps here in the state and upload nigeria map on it but all the dealer here said they can only sell the garmin gps for me without nigeria map. l browse online to see how l can download the map but all l get was load of poo and bleep , like west african and north african map and in the list of this west and north, Nigeria was not listed there,  Nigerias pls help me out,  what should l do??
Re: Is Garmin Gps Woking In Nigeria?: by ojesymsym: 12:41pm On Nov 23, 2010
How una look Nigeria sef. The country is not as backward as the west seem to project us. Go to Alen Avenue, cant remember the address, they even have a site, http://3dtechnologies.org/. They will be able to help u out. Hope this helps.
Re: Is Garmin Gps Woking In Nigeria?: by tosinajayi: 3:50pm On Nov 23, 2010
Thanks man, got the garmin with nigeria map today and l can check some street in isolo and ikotun side. it work ,
Thanks for your reply grin
Re: Is Garmin Gps Woking In Nigeria?: by acurashop: 8:09am On Nov 30, 2010
How did u get the map for nigeria? I am coming bk from the states this wknd and i would like to buy one to use in abj.
Re: Is Garmin Gps Woking In Nigeria?: by tosinajayi: 8:56am On Nov 30, 2010
@acurashop l went to garmin dealer in CA and they help me to download nigeria map on it, just get back from the state 3 days ago and it working alright because have been using it since when l get back and it give me all the details and all streets l need in nigeria,
Re: Is Garmin Gps Woking In Nigeria?: by MaJBlige(f): 7:39am On Jan 10, 2011
@Tosin

Is that not a lie? Garmin dealer downloaded Naija maps for you? I have never heard of that. Links please.
Re: Is Garmin Gps Woking In Nigeria?: by MaJBlige(f): 7:41am On Jan 10, 2011
acurashop:

How did u get the map for nigeria? I am coming bk from the states this wknd and i would like to buy one to use in abj.

Best I know is 3Dtechnologies - as posted above. Call on 0703 694 9019 - they have the best collection of city maps- over 250 cities covered. Not only major cities.

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Africa Lag In Tech Development? / Chemistry Joke. / Pdms Running On Vista And Windows 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.