Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,907 members, 7,810,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Kemi Olunloyo: Tacha's Fans Are Prostitutes And Slay Queens - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: Tacha's Fans Are Prostitutes And Slay Queens (36316 Views)

Tacha's Fans Crash Cool FM & Hot FM Website Just To Watch Her Interview / Actresses Are Prostitutes - Binta Mogaji Slams New Generation Actresses / BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Are Prostitutes - Ushbebe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Tacha's Fans Are Prostitutes And Slay Queens by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 24, 2019
lalasticlala:
Kemi Olunloyo has come for Tacha and her fans again.

She called Tacha's fans names. She said:

"Many of Tacha's fans are Slay Queens and Prostitutes."

Kemi seems to have shifted her attention from Linda Ikeji, Iyabo Ojo, The Dakolos to Tacha.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5NRWsTFRyB/?hl=en

And so what?
Abeg mind your business at least for today been Sunday.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Tacha's Fans Are Prostitutes And Slay Queens by webngnews: 3:47pm On Nov 24, 2019
Oh
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Tacha's Fans Are Prostitutes And Slay Queens by Galaticos444: 3:48pm On Nov 24, 2019
I av problem not with d ladies but guys that ar her fan or fan of bbnaija,it jst don't add up

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Tacha's Fans Are Prostitutes And Slay Queens by tejiri4(m): 3:48pm On Nov 24, 2019
Waiting for angry tasha fan to comment. grin cheesy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Tacha's Fans Are Prostitutes And Slay Queens by OTayobami(m): 3:49pm On Nov 24, 2019
qgranada:
mama let her go

I am so disappointed in you

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Tacha's Fans Are Prostitutes And Slay Queens by sylve11: 3:52pm On Nov 24, 2019
lol grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Tacha's Fans Are Prostitutes And Slay Queens by Godhatesodomy: 3:53pm On Nov 24, 2019
Wow
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Tacha's Fans Are Prostitutes And Slay Queens by Lynx001: 3:53pm On Nov 24, 2019
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Tacha's Fans Are Prostitutes And Slay Queens by seangy4konji: 3:54pm On Nov 24, 2019
She no lie ooo...

Would your sister be on Instagram exposing her breast and ass to gain viewers as muchbas I m a bad boy..my sister would never miss church services from the day born and act accordingly to the way a moral girl was brought up...never..

Those who does are prostitutes. No two way about it..

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Tacha's Fans Are Prostitutes And Slay Queens by pretteemee(f): 3:54pm On Nov 24, 2019
well this is no news.
There's no way U will not see prostitutes and slay queens among the fans of a celebrity,and U might also find reasonable people who might just be interested in them for one reason or the other.
So Madam Kemi should stop using small small Children glory to trend, besides,must this woman always talk?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Tacha's Fans Are Prostitutes And Slay Queens by candygist: 3:55pm On Nov 24, 2019
angelEmade:
this woman wont respect her age
One of them spotted.

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Tacha's Fans Are Prostitutes And Slay Queens by etrange: 3:55pm On Nov 24, 2019
pocohantas:

How exactly does being a female fan of BBN make anyone mostly prostitute? Do some of you even think before talking?

It is online I see everyone claiming not to watch this show. Whereas it generates streams way more than the number of people that openly associate with it.

Yes, some Tacha fans are loud. They have a way of supporting her in good and evil- but I do not think that makes them mostly prostitutes. Maybe delusional or indulgent.

People just associate with the prodigal son story these days. That is why we have so many people criticising Babcock.

Lol

You have time dear... people just come here to trash.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Tacha's Fans Are Prostitutes And Slay Queens by etrange: 3:56pm On Nov 24, 2019
Galaticos444:
I av problem not with d ladies but guys that her fan or fan of bbnaija,it jst don't add up

You want to teach them how to be men? Lol... people shaa
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Tacha's Fans Are Prostitutes And Slay Queens by zamanii: 3:57pm On Nov 24, 2019
The hypocrisy of Nigerians. Watch how those who hailed her for calling Bukola Dakolo's story lies come here to describe her as unstable
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Tacha's Fans Are Prostitutes And Slay Queens by pocohantas(f): 3:57pm On Nov 24, 2019
etrange:

Lol

You have time dear... people just come here to trash.

The way some guys throw around that word prostitutes these days is alarming. You lump a large population of female viewers and tag them PROSTITUTES. Just like that.

Who is doing this kind upbringing?

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Tacha's Fans Are Prostitutes And Slay Queens by Godpikin4real(f): 3:58pm On Nov 24, 2019
Another prison visit uploading.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Tacha's Fans Are Prostitutes And Slay Queens by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:59pm On Nov 24, 2019
We know that before. But saying this because she blocked you is rather stupid
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Tacha's Fans Are Prostitutes And Slay Queens by etrange: 3:59pm On Nov 24, 2019
TheRedpillguy:

Tacha is getting real checks but the fans thou will be hit hard with a reality check soon in the face. God why not add me 1000yrs more so that I can watch more drama

Oga, people are not fans to make money. How much of CR7's money has his fans gotten? How much of Wizkid's money goes to his fans? You don't like the show as you claim, you mustn't cook up dumb points to support your taste. Live and let live.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Tacha's Fans Are Prostitutes And Slay Queens by Marvieduke(f): 4:00pm On Nov 24, 2019
Only a prostitute will a know fellow prostitute and I strongly believe that auntie Kemi was a former prostitute

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Tacha's Fans Are Prostitutes And Slay Queens by bobobri(m): 4:00pm On Nov 24, 2019
This Aunty kemi that is not feeling fine�

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Tacha's Fans Are Prostitutes And Slay Queens by etrange: 4:00pm On Nov 24, 2019
pocohantas:

The way some guys throw around that word prostitutes these days is alarming. You lump a large population of female viewers and tag them PROSTITUTES. Just like that.

Who is doing this kind upbringing?

As if the real prostitutes sleep with themselves... grin

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Tacha's Fans Are Prostitutes And Slay Queens by CaptainMitch: 4:01pm On Nov 24, 2019
Normal levels

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Tacha's Fans Are Prostitutes And Slay Queens by Emceesaka: 4:02pm On Nov 24, 2019
Malicious Journalism. Aunty Kemi must be stupid
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Tacha's Fans Are Prostitutes And Slay Queens by chidelacreme(f): 4:03pm On Nov 24, 2019
this mad old woman again.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Tacha's Fans Are Prostitutes And Slay Queens by SmellingAnus(m): 4:04pm On Nov 24, 2019
Galaticos444:
I av problem not with d ladies but guys that her fan or fan of bbnaija,it jst don't add up
Do you suspect they are gays grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Tacha's Fans Are Prostitutes And Slay Queens by angelEmade: 4:07pm On Nov 24, 2019
lereinter:

How old is her?
her is very old

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Tacha's Fans Are Prostitutes And Slay Queens by TheRedpillguy: 4:08pm On Nov 24, 2019
etrange:

Oga, people are not fans to make money. How much of CR7's money has his fans gotten? How much of Wizkid's money goes to his fans? You don't like the show as you claim, you mustn't cook up dumb points to support your taste. Live and let live.
Lol Noted
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Tacha's Fans Are Prostitutes And Slay Queens by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 24, 2019
I am surprised she was not engaged by the air peace internet defense fund.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Tacha's Fans Are Prostitutes And Slay Queens by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 24, 2019
etrange:

As if the real prostitutes sleep with themselves... grin
sharrap..woman wrapper

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Tacha's Fans Are Prostitutes And Slay Queens by Ashley86400: 4:10pm On Nov 24, 2019
CaesarDon:
sad

Sadly this is true, inasmuch as I don't subscribe to this woman's attention-seeking rants, she's not far from the truth

I'd also add, toxic, stubborn and empty-headed girls would support and approve of Tacha's disgraceful persona

She personifies how this generation and crop of youths are bereft of morals, lack proper judgement, and mistake bitterness and toxicity for confidence and a no-send attitude,

hmmmmm what's smelling

And is this sense you think that you are making like this?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kcee Vs Meek Mill: Who Rocked It Better? / Chika Ike Stuns In Blue Chic Pencil Skirt In Dubai(photos) / Top Five Nigerian Musicians That Took After Their Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.