Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,972 members, 7,956,627 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:50 PM

David Ibiyeomie Builds Free Primary School In Port Harcourt - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Ibiyeomie Builds Free Primary School In Port Harcourt (30029 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Builds Free Food Restaurant In Auchi. My Review / Chris Oyakhilome Foundation Builds Free School / Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Free Primary School In Port Harcourt by ginovera: 2:28pm On Nov 25, 2019
NaijaOlosho:

Go to Cool FM or Wazobia and announce all these.

Pls ma'am abeg no vex..just one question! Very honest question ni! :oYou get work abi your office dey for nairaland?
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Free Primary School In Port Harcourt by Kasieze(m): 2:43pm On Nov 25, 2019
Bad belle people will not see this one. If to say the man buy private jet you will see 1000's of rubbish comment.

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Free Primary School In Port Harcourt by Siralgebra04(m): 3:28pm On Nov 25, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

How much tithes have you paid this year?
If non, leave complaints for people who pay.
How much has the goverment collected from your bank account for atamp duties this year? What are you benefiting from it?

The school pay Salaries and maintain the School, the school fees paid at Government schools, what are the students benefiting from it? ASU strikes, non payment of salaries, no fire services, they read with street lights in between highways not to talk of Electricity or Water.
They get nothing for what they pay.
Students in your mentioned schools have access to everything,.
If Education is expensive, try Ignorance, it is free of charge.
If you can't afford Heineken, go for Kaikai.
Nobody collects tithes at gunpoint.
U don't seem to know wat u are saying. U are telling me not to complain but u pretended as if u did not see wat d person i quoted wrote. He said Imams are not building schools. Y school they build schools when they are not receiving tithes.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Free Primary School In Port Harcourt by Prinznonny: 4:26pm On Nov 25, 2019
Now OPM's Apostle chibuzo has set the standard. Before now people couldn't afford to attend schools built by their church's CEO. To God be the glory.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Free Primary School In Port Harcourt by Onlyonebuhari: 4:33pm On Nov 25, 2019
God bless you not those useless criminals that romance politicians up and down. I don't know who there private jets have helped in their churches
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Free Primary School In Port Harcourt by lomprico(m): 4:58pm On Nov 25, 2019
Coldie:
I wonder what the Opm guy is going to say.

Thank You papa.

Look at what a private citizen built as primary school and still wants to build more in time to come in other states.

But our own govt tell them to build they will build a poultry and say its a school and budget billions for it, use one quarter for d building steal 3quarter. And still want the people to bow down for them as if they used there personal money for it

opm guy has put him on his toes.

good deed though.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Free Primary School In Port Harcourt by Irore: 5:35pm On Nov 25, 2019
millionboi2:
Great
Good job. Others should follow suite and remember to add sports ground. I know you will need more land space which translates to more money to do that but very very important.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Free Primary School In Port Harcourt by sylve11: 6:26pm On Nov 25, 2019
nice... cool
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Free Primary School In Port Harcourt by obazie(m): 6:29pm On Nov 25, 2019
This is what churches, mosque and other NGOs should be doing and not all those flamboyant life style ...tnx to Salvation Ministries for joining the good fellows like OPM.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Free Primary School In Port Harcourt by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:14pm On Nov 25, 2019
Siralgebra04:

U don't seem to know wat u are saying. U are telling me not to complain but u pretended as if u did not see wat d person i quoted wrote. He said Imams are not building schools. Y school they build schools when they are not receiving tithes.

You said they build schools that tithes can't pay for, I said the affordable ones get nothing for what they pay for. Strikes, No Electricity, no conducive Environment, no water, no hostels, no labs, no ICT centers etc.
The Schools you mentioned provides EVERYTHING to make students comfortable.
How much is N2m school fees, when Davido and Tiwa's children are paying close to N4m for playgroup?
Those so called affordable schools, some pay up to N800k but get nothing in turn.
Nobody collects tithes at gunpoint, if anybody feels cheated, he should stop paying tithes, a lot have stopped paying but it doesn't affect the Church's progress, they are moving on.

Is it only tithes that can be used to build schools? People make special donations for projects. So, they have no right to contribute but will attend the schools at the same time call Churches Business Centers?
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Free Primary School In Port Harcourt by Megaideas(f): 7:24pm On Nov 25, 2019
Very good
More grace Sir
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Free Primary School In Port Harcourt by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:26pm On Nov 25, 2019
Kasieze:
Bad belle people will not see this one. If to say the man buy private jet you will see 1000's of rubbish comment.

No mind the mumus as if any Pastors are the causes of their misfortune and miserable lives.
No Pastor collects tithes at gunpoint but their government enters into their bank accounts to withdraw money without their consents.
They leave the government to kill themselves about Pastors.
So, because you are a Pastor, you don't have any right to invest or make money for yourself? RCCG Pastors all work and most of them I know are Professionals.
Abraham, Isaac and Jacob invested in husbandry and Livestock.
What if Seyi Makinde is a Pastor? They will say it is people's tithes.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Free Primary School In Port Harcourt by Gblazzz(m): 8:23pm On Nov 25, 2019
Not bashing anybody but this is what the church ought to be doing using the tithes & offerings to invest more in the lives of the less privillege and help eradicate crime..
I love this, i wish other churches, mosques, private firms etc will join the list...
God bless everyone that contributed to this success..
God is Here....
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Free Primary School In Port Harcourt by chyboiy0007(m): 12:13am On Nov 26, 2019
Plan to attend

Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Free Primary School In Port Harcourt by Theophinio(m): 2:47am On Nov 26, 2019
Excellent one Sir More Grace
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Free Primary School In Port Harcourt by Marcsunny(m): 5:18am On Nov 26, 2019
The only thing our Alfa and imam know is collect several money especially during wedding and childbirth celebration no contribution of projects to society
To set record straight Nigerian Christians leaders are trying they should do more
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Free Primary School In Port Harcourt by buzorcharles(m): 5:44am On Dec 01, 2019
beautiful things are FREE. welldone sir. I only wish all our millionaire pastors will do same and the billionaire pastors will do the versity. and .org will take care of the health and live will be easier for the poor masses
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Free Primary School In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 15, 2020
Jossyfine:
God bless you Sir.

Check my siggy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight / Moses Alu Slams Joshua Iginla, Says He Only Intended To Humiliate His Wife / We Haven’t Appointed TB Joshua’s Wife As Successor – SCOAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.