Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:16 AM

I Need Help With NOUN - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Help With NOUN (292 Views)

Can Someone With NOUN Bsc Pursue Academics Career. / NOUN Lists Requirements For Postgraduate Students / Noun Admission Letter Printing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help With NOUN by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 24, 2019
Hello, Nairalanders .

I want to apply for admission at NOUN for the 2019/20 session but I'm not clear about a lot of things and I will appreciate any help I get here.

Firstly , I will start with ADMISSIONS.

For months, I've tried to get information on the admission window at NOUN : when it opens and when it closes but my searches have largely been in vain as there is no such information anywhere in the web. Even mails to their listed addresses were unanswered.

Secondly, SCHOOL FEES.
I'll like to be informed on what the average charge per semester is and how I should be ready before things click up.

Thirdly, STUDY SCHEDULE.
I want to go to NOUN for the prospects of flexible studies that can allow me work while still schooling as I will be fully responsible for my upkeep and everything while it lasts.
Is it as true as advertised?
Am I required to attend classes at the study center on some days or everything is virtually online?

What are the tools I need to have ?
A computer is necessary, right?
And what?

Moderators, can you possibly get this on front page?

And kindly tag a NOUN student you know.
Especially ones in Lagos Study Center.

I desperately need any info I can get.

Thanks.
Re: I Need Help With NOUN by bigbauer(m): 4:48pm On Nov 24, 2019
Ftc

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need To Pay Attention To Preparing Financial Statement / Allen Onyema Confirmed With Most Distinguished Alumnus Award By Ui / The Best Schools Abroad For Masters Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.